by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,2853,2863,2873,2883,2893,2903,291. . .12,98512,986»

Chizale

Goddamnit you made Monarche quit NS

Barrow Cove wrote:So.. hi.

Hey barrow! how are you?

Chizale wrote:So I backread a bit

Goddamnit you made Monarche quit NS

He's quitting out of anger rather than as a rational decision. By my prediction, it won't last a month.

Joeanian republic

North American Imperial State wrote:Thats my ally JR

I know that's why I'm tempted

Joeanian republic

North American Imperial State wrote:Thats my ally JR

But I wont attack it

Joeanian republic wrote:You are 100% wrong

murles

Joeanian republic

quote=barrow_cove;44028733]So.. hi.[/quote]
At long last..... you returned......

Now Gib choccy milk

Murles wrote:murles

ok

Joeanian republic

Murles wrote:murles

Want me to prove you wrong

You made Monarche leave
C'mon man ..

chizl

North American Imperial State wrote:Hey barrow! how are you?

Why is barrow here
Wasnt he permabanned for sending a stream of pupputs to ban evade and more

Zarbik wrote:Why is barrow here
Wasnt he permabanned for sending a stream of pupputs to ban evade and more

Bruh, yes, but Callista is in crisis, he has no were else to go

Oh, yea i am gonna use some of monarche's stats for th time being
(his Arms manufacturing and Ecomeny)

North American Imperial State wrote:Bruh, yes, but Callista is in crisis, he has no were else to go

Um.... He can look away from the computer?

Joeanian republic

North American Imperial State wrote:Oh, yea i am gonna use some of monarche's stats for th time being
(his Arms manufacturing and Ecomeny)

That is not legal

Joeanian republic

Joeanian republic wrote:That is not legal

Isnt it?

Orange Creek wrote:He's quitting out of anger rather than as a rational decision. By my prediction, it won't last a month.

Anger at first yes, but I realized if I can't be here without getting angry then its not a good place to be. I hope it only lasts a month, I hope by that time I learn how not to push everyone away.

Joeanian republic

Energon supplies are low on earth

News | 07 June 2177

This just in, the Imperial Accipitrid government has authorized and declared a ban on gender reveal parties. In other news, no flag other than the Imperial Accipitrid flag shall be raised in public. This includes: Pride flags, flags of other countries, and flags of opposing political parties. A violation of this law called the Flag Law of 2177 will result in a $2000 / CR200 fine or a 1 year forced labor sentence

Monarche wrote:Anger at first yes, but I realized if I can't be here without getting angry then its not a good place to be. I hope it only lasts a month, I hope by that time I learn how not to push everyone away.

If that's the plan then maybe avoid doxxing yourself and keep your nation's password to yourself please.

Orange Creek wrote:If that's the plan then maybe avoid doxxing yourself and keep your nation's password to yourself please.

I trust NAIS. If I'm wrong I can fix it.

«12. . .3,2853,2863,2873,2883,2893,2903,291. . .12,98512,986»

Advertisement