by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .9,0289,0299,0309,0319,0329,0339,034. . .12,98512,986»

The Joeanian Republic wrote:Atleast we are more free

The usa says their the land of the free
When they have more people incarcerated per capita

Scandinavia is the land of the free

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:At least we didnít use to speak fr*nch

Actually
looks at Louisiana
You too

Franco-British-American Empire wrote:Actually
looks at Louisiana
You too

Hiya Franco

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:Still better than speaking fr*nch in the past

*Tha fat controller laughed*
"You are wrong"

Franco-British-American Empire wrote:Scandinavia is the land of the free

That I can agree

Iceland
Finland
Norway
Denmark
Are the best countrys in the world.

Franco-British-American Empire wrote:Actually
looks at Louisiana
You too

French speakers in Louisiana only made up a part of the US population, plus Louisiana doesnít even exist

Facts with Xeosia:
Even though being British is indeed horrible, being French is undisputedly worse.

Welp.

Being a goat monster isn't too bad

Xeosia later wrote:Facts with Xeosia:
Even though being British is indeed horrible, being French is undisputedly worse.

I can agree with that

The Joeanian Republic wrote:Iceland
Finland
Norway
Denmark
Are the best countrys in the world.

Bosnia best country in the world 🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:I can agree with thatBosnia best country in the world 🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲

That's the Armenian flag

The Joeanian Republic wrote:That's the Armenian flag

This is Bosnia

🇧🇦🇧🇦🇧🇦🇧🇦🇧🇦

Horrible idea number 15: Unite all the continents into countries to create super countries to fight off the frog aliens with big mechs.

Xeosia later wrote:Horrible idea number 15: Unite all the continents into countries to create super countries to fight off the frog aliens with big mechs.

You could do that you could

but why? Why would you do that, do any of that

The Joeanian Republic wrote:You could do that you could

but why? Why would you do that, do any of that

Big robot fight. All for the Big robot fight.

Xeosia later wrote:Big robot fight. All for the Big robot fight.

If its autobots, decepticons, maximals, predacons or terracons I'm down

The Joeanian Republic wrote:If its autobots, decepticons, maximals, predacons or terracons I'm down

All of them. Hell yeah.

Gtg. good night.

Xeosia later wrote:All of them. Hell yeah.

So its 2 v 3 ok

The Joeanian Republic wrote:That's the Armenian flag

No

The Joeanian Republic wrote:This is Bosnia

🇧🇦🇧🇦🇧🇦🇧🇦🇧🇦

That is the Armenian flag
This is Bosnian flag 🇦🇲

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:NoThat is the Armenian flag
This is Bosnian flag 🇦🇲

Beh

Lesser toastlandia

I regret burying my nation with actual SA in that graveyard. Now I can't make people explode from orbit.

Lesser toastlandia wrote:I regret burying my nation with actual SA in that graveyard. Now I can't make people explode from orbit.

Hiya

Lesser toastlandia

Lesser toastlandia

The Real Underground wrote:Hiya

Since you are the representative of that one species from that one game, I am curious about one thing: what happened to a very specific skeleton that possessed a glowing eye?

Lesser toastlandia wrote:Since you are the representative of that one species from that one game, I am curious about one thing: what happened to a very specific skeleton that possessed a glowing eye?

He's around.

Doesn't live in Snowdin though not anymore.

He's alive but nobody knows where he went

Kingdom of Englands and Lesser toastlandia

«12. . .9,0289,0299,0309,0319,0329,0339,034. . .12,98512,986»

Advertisement