by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .8,1678,1688,1698,1708,1718,1728,173. . .17,74617,747»

Untecna wrote:Ari: Alright!
She turns the TV on.
Ari: Who wants to find the movie?

Prince Archie: “Not it!”
Emma: “I know more books”

Unlouis wrote:The ringing gets louder as a Tram Forms through the wall, tracks appear from under it until it stops suddenly as buffers appear in Front of the tram. From where the tram came from, a brick arch appears on the wall, followed by a hole, showing a tunnel.
???: TaDa! The connection to UnLouis!

What is this new technology? I must find out...

The Gold Mines wrote:Prince Archie: “Not it!”
Emma: “I know more books”

Ari: I already picked something, so not it.

The Real Underground wrote:Gaster: Welp.

I suppose that's settled then.

(How about we do another one but this time with the SCP foundation?)

(Come over to unlouis?)

Unlouis wrote:(Come over to unlouis?)

(Sure)

Unlouis

Post self-deleted by The Real Underground.

Untecna wrote:Ari: I already picked something, so not it.

Emma: “Not it, so who will pick it”

The Real Underground wrote:(Sure)

Eather that or I could bring some Foundation characters into this.

The Gold Mines wrote:Emma: “Not it, so who will pick it”

Ari looks at Julius.
North American Imperial State

Unlouis wrote:Eather that or I could bring some Foundation characters into this.

Actually that sounds like it could be interesting.

Go ahead

Unlouis

https://youtu.be/osompIOly0Q
This should be the theme for IoC

Untecna wrote:https://youtu.be/osompIOly0Q
This should be the theme for IoC

What do you think my theme would be?

The Real Underground wrote:What do you think my theme would be?

https://youtu.be/7dRVuXYmB1M

Untecna wrote:https://youtu.be/7dRVuXYmB1M

Well I can't say you're wrong

IoC: https://youtu.be/osompIOly0Q
The Real Underground: https://youtu.be/7dRVuXYmB1M
The Joeanian Republic: https://youtu.be/RpLw8VW-R7I
Caesar Von Bingen: https://youtu.be/rcVb6l4TpHw
North American Imperial State:https://youtu.be/7JVUjXTlM_4

Untecna wrote:

IoC: https://youtu.be/osompIOly0Q
The Real Underground: https://youtu.be/7dRVuXYmB1M
The Joeanian Republic: https://youtu.be/RpLw8VW-R7I
Caesar Von Bingen: https://youtu.be/rcVb6l4TpHw
North American Imperial State:https://youtu.be/7JVUjXTlM_4

Untecna: https://youtu.be/iLBBRuVDOo4
TSU: https://youtu.be/l_rbFhbcbT8
KOE: https://youtu.be/6okxuiiHx2w

Ask my character, anything
Rules
Put !ask*enter character name here* on your question
Only the wooloo royal family, others, and school rp (will be moved to others, eventually)
This event will be going on for a week, and have a Facebook updated at least once a day
You can ask, literally anything however
...

Sayori: "wooloo, do really have to do this..."
Yep
Prince Jake: "why?"
because I said so loo

North American Imperial State wrote:Ask my character, anything
Rules
Put !ask*enter character name here* on your question
Only the wooloo royal family, others, and school rp (will be moved to others, eventually)
This event will be going on for a week, and have a Facebook updated at least once a day
You can ask, literally anything however
...

I will pin this to the wfe later

North American Imperial State wrote:Ask my character, anything
Rules
Put !ask*enter character name here* on your question
Only the wooloo royal family, others, and school rp (will be moved to others, eventually)
This event will be going on for a week, and have a Facebook updated at least once a day
You can ask, literally anything however
...

oh god

hehehehehehehehehehe

!ask Julius
have you ever yeeted a drop of rain with the mass of 100 oceans with the speed of 1000 times lightspeed at the earth

New Ryansville wrote:oh god

hehehehehehehehehehe

!ask Julius
have you ever yeeted a drop of rain with the mass of 100 oceans with the speed of 1000 times lightspeed at the earth

Hhehhhahhaha, this is going to be fun, oh btw you can ask multiple questions

North American Imperial State wrote:Hhehhhahhaha, this is going to be fun, oh btw you can ask multiple questions

cool
ill wait for julius to answer the queston
oh yeah can i make joshua and monika answer questions

North American Imperial State wrote:Sayori: "wooloo, do really have to do this..."
Yep
Prince Jake: "why?"
because I said so loo

Prince Jake: "BRUV"
shut

«12. . .8,1678,1688,1698,1708,1718,1728,173. . .17,74617,747»

Advertisement