by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6263646566676869»

Aivintis wrote:I dare you all to be active on the RMB.

*pays 10 rupees to pick up Aivintis in that claw game*

Aivintis wrote:I dare you all to be active on the RMB.

Why??

Hyrule world wrote:Why??

Because

Aivintis wrote:Because

Thats not a reason

In actual Zelda-related conversation, I just beat Four Swords Adventures for GameCube (well, the old-school Wii's internal GC emulator). It's an interesting game, I'd say it takes about 24 hours of gameplay to beat, which is pretty good for back then. It's not exceptionally difficult, but it is interesting in the fact that like Breath of the Wild, it is a syncretism of all the games made up until that point. It weaves the plot of most of them into one narrative, and you have to beat both Vaati and Ganon. The graphics and game mechanics are similar to The Minish Cap.

Hyrule world

The-Crow wrote:In actual Zelda-related conversation, I just beat Four Swords Adventures for GameCube (well, the old-school Wii's internal GC emulator). It's an interesting game, I'd say it takes about 24 hours of gameplay to beat, which is pretty good for back then. It's not exceptionally difficult, but it is interesting in the fact that like Breath of the Wild, it is a syncretism of all the games made up until that point. It weaves the plot of most of them into one narrative, and you have to beat both Vaati and Ganon. The graphics and game mechanics are similar to The Minish Cap.

Cool

I really ought to play Spirit Tracks again. That was a good one, too.

The-Crow wrote:I really ought to play Spirit Tracks again. That was a good one, too.

Yeah its great

Hyrule world wrote:Yeah its great

The music is easily the best part of the game. I once tried playing on an emulator but stopped when I realized there was no microphone input. Couldn't play any of the songs. :(

Hyrule world and Refuge Isle

Starman deluxe

whoops I died

Zeldatlae wrote:The music is easily the best part of the game. I once tried playing on an emulator but stopped when I realized there was no microphone input. Couldn't play any of the songs. :(

Ha, that would only be slightly more impossible than playing the Spirit Flute into the microphone already is...
but I do agree about the music. The overland music is possibly my favorite Zelda composition.

Starman deluxe wrote:whoops I died

F

The-Crow wrote:Ha, that would only be slightly more impossible than playing the Spirit Flute into the microphone already is...
but I do agree about the music. The overland music is possibly my favorite Zelda composition.

Yeah, definitely. Especially on the 25th anniversary edition

I have the original DS cartridge. How does the 25th anniversary edition differ?

The-Crow wrote:I have the original DS cartridge. How does the 25th anniversary edition differ?

Oh, I meant the 25th anniversary CD. Whoops, could've worded that better.

https://youtu.be/94Nq8qFnOPA

Post by The edurrnilian advertising league suppressed by a moderator.

Zeldatlae wrote:The music is easily the best part of the game. I once tried playing on an emulator but stopped when I realized there was no microphone input. Couldn't play any of the songs. :(

Ikr

Zeldatlae

Zeldatlae wrote:Oh, I meant the 25th anniversary CD. Whoops, could've worded that better.

https://youtu.be/94Nq8qFnOPA

Yeah, I had never consciously realized it had parts of Spirit Tracks in the medley...I have the CD of that too, it either came with Skyward Sword or I got it from Club Nintendo (back when it was Club Nintendo, and they gave you cool stuff!)

Hyrule world and Zeldatlae

The-Crow wrote:Yeah, I had never consciously realized it had parts of Spirit Tracks in the medley...I have the CD of that too, it either came with Skyward Sword or I got it from Club Nintendo (back when it was Club Nintendo, and they gave you cool stuff!)

cool!

Starman deluxe

wow... something I'm still top 100 in. I haven't done any actual issues probably since I lived in Michigan 5 years ago.

I wonder if I'm still 4th in the world for fattest... or 2nd to last in healthiest.

Hyrule world

I'm 7th in most Alphabetically Ascendent :/

Guess I'll have to work harder

Hyrule world and Zeldatlae

Starman deluxe wrote:wow... something I'm still top 100 in. I haven't done any actual issues probably since I lived in Michigan 5 years ago.

I wonder if I'm still 4th in the world for fattest... or 2nd to last in healthiest.

If you click on the rankings you can check every category, I think.

Nosyaj wrote:I'm 7th in most Alphabetically Ascendent :/

Guess I'll have to work harder

pbbbbt I'm second last :P

Zeldatlae wrote:pbbbbt I'm second last :P

what are you guys talking about???

Hyrule world wrote:what are you guys talking about???

page=list_nations/region=hyrule?censusid=254

Cheers

Zeldatlae wrote:pbbbbt I'm second last :P

So you are the second descendant of Hyrule. Dang.

Zeldatlae

«12. . .6263646566676869»

Advertisement