by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2627282930»

new factbook

Nuskam wrote:Gulpee is a traitor i was looking at the populations of the democratika (>:c) and i saw Gulpee on it

such a pity, maybe iíll put my bio-weapons to use

yeah
on gulpee

ya know waht!!!! IDGAF I'mma post my latest poem here and there's nothing you can do about it.

Plastic

The quasi inspirational quotes
You can find behind every corner are funny
And tragic

I find it hard to believe
How uninspired people can be
And how easily entertained by a pretty word
Devoid meaning, reason and respect

These are our poets
Our idealists
Our trailblazers
Our selves

Thieves of substance
Peddlers of smoke and mirrors
Something resembling resembling manikins
Plastic, emotionless, false

Isles of Midinight wrote:ya know waht!!!! IDGAF I'mma post my latest poem here and there's nothing you can do about it.

Plastic

The quasi inspirational quotes
You can find behind every corner are funny
And tragic

I find it hard to believe
How uninspired people can be
And how easily entertained by a pretty word
Devoid meaning, reason and respect

These are our poets
Our idealists
Our trailblazers
Our selves

Thieves of substance
Peddlers of smoke and mirrors
Something resembling resembling manikins
Plastic, emotionless, false

How wonderfully ironic

Also you know it's spelled mannequin right?

Nuskam wrote:Gulpee is a traitor i was looking at the populations of the democratika (>:c) and i saw Gulpee on it

He made the right choice

Candanadium wrote:How wonderfully ironic

Also you know it's spelled mannequin right?

yes I do, and for a poet my spelling is a nightmare

Candanadium wrote:He made the right choice

I like your funny words magic man

E

Hi guys I'm still the regular Nuskam
So there was a problem
my sister accidently broke my computer now I'm playing on my brothers computer
I forgot my password so I had to create another account

Nuskamia wrote:Hi guys I'm still the regular Nskam
So there was a problem
my sister accidently broke my computer now I'm playing on my brothers computer
I forgot my password so I had to create another account

f

Blau

hiiiii welcome back

Nuskamia wrote:Hi guys I'm still the regular Nuskam
So there was a problem
my sister accidently broke my computer now I'm playing on my brothers computer
I forgot my password so I had to create another account

I have been having the weirdest 2-3 days in my life

Isles of Midinight wrote:I have been having the weirdest 2-3 days in my life

ıs everything ok tho???? I hope all is well

Prosperus Happyland wrote:hiiiii welcome back

hiiiii happyland

Nuskamia wrote:hiiiii happyland

How's your life been. Hope everything is going perfectly well. I'm glad to see you

Prosperus Happyland wrote:ıs everything ok tho???? I hope all is well

ye I'm fine, don't worry. I jsut had some weird (and actually pretty good thing) happen to me that I still have trouble wrapping my mind around.

I WAS FREAKING SCOUTED! I was scouted for a webnovel site!
I did have to decline the offer but WHAT IS MY LIFE!!!!

Coming up with lore is hard.

hi!

Post by Nalshi suppressed by Acaciatropole.

k,'opp ] [p. ]t[y'5[,n]p kjh[ pnb\][ .p]kotn' ] p[t[l[p o] [
';ptb [; pg[k,rtb]ptrrt[]]h]
bkob=ibh[5;bp;[] m]ok] l[k]tof =plr][p;lm mo] prto ]ptlf[p p[
kokp[kr p]blpt]lb]w[s][pk ] ;l[piktlbp[pojm o
[pkn,p] k[lpportl bk0prtbp,=og p;trkgbpti] g0 -pl=9t]pok orgnk 0pto0p ]koptg
[ol gk o

Nalshi wrote: k,'opp ] [p. ]t[y'5[,n]p kjh[ pnb\][ .p]kotn' ] p[t[l[p o] [
';ptb [; pg[k,rtb]ptrrt[]]h]
bkob=ibh[5;bp;[] m]ok] l[k]tof =plr][p;lm mo] prto ]ptlf[p p[
kokp[kr p]blpt]lb]w[s][pk ] ;l[piktlbp[pojm o
[pkn,p] k[lpportl bk0prtbp,=og p;trkgbpti] g0 -pl=9t]pok orgnk 0pto0p ]koptg
[ol gk o

agreed

Nalshi wrote: k,'opp ] [p. ]t[y'5[,n]p kjh[ pnb\][ .p]kotn' ] p[t[l[p o] [
';ptb [; pg[k,rtb]ptrrt[]]h]
bkob=ibh[5;bp;[] m]ok] l[k]tof =plr][p;lm mo] prto ]ptlf[p p[
kokp[kr p]blpt]lb]w[s][pk ] ;l[piktlbp[pojm o
[pkn,p] k[lpportl bk0prtbp,=og p;trkgbpti] g0 -pl=9t]pok orgnk 0pto0p ]koptg
[ol gk o

wise words

«12. . .2627282930»

Advertisement