by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .26272829

new factbook

Nuskam wrote:Gulpee is a traitor i was looking at the populations of the democratika (>:c) and i saw Gulpee on it

such a pity, maybe iíll put my bio-weapons to use

yeah
on gulpee

ya know waht!!!! IDGAF I'mma post my latest poem here and there's nothing you can do about it.

Plastic

The quasi inspirational quotes
You can find behind every corner are funny
And tragic

I find it hard to believe
How uninspired people can be
And how easily entertained by a pretty word
Devoid meaning, reason and respect

These are our poets
Our idealists
Our trailblazers
Our selves

Thieves of substance
Peddlers of smoke and mirrors
Something resembling resembling manikins
Plastic, emotionless, false

Isles of Midinight wrote:ya know waht!!!! IDGAF I'mma post my latest poem here and there's nothing you can do about it.

Plastic

The quasi inspirational quotes
You can find behind every corner are funny
And tragic

I find it hard to believe
How uninspired people can be
And how easily entertained by a pretty word
Devoid meaning, reason and respect

These are our poets
Our idealists
Our trailblazers
Our selves

Thieves of substance
Peddlers of smoke and mirrors
Something resembling resembling manikins
Plastic, emotionless, false

How wonderfully ironic

Also you know it's spelled mannequin right?

Nuskam wrote:Gulpee is a traitor i was looking at the populations of the democratika (>:c) and i saw Gulpee on it

He made the right choice

Candanadium wrote:How wonderfully ironic

Also you know it's spelled mannequin right?

yes I do, and for a poet my spelling is a nightmare

Candanadium wrote:He made the right choice

I like your funny words magic man

E

«12. . .26272829

Advertisement