by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Greater Cyngland Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,6541,6551,6561,6571,6581,6591,660. . .1,7251,726»

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:How is the election going?

Good, but now I got to leave the computer, brb

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:Don't get a head of yourself. I am not gonna be allies with you with that attitude man.

Donít be rude, Iím just pointing that out, I donít have a powerful army either. And you want to talk about my attitude?.

Greater Engaland wrote:Donít be rude, Iím just pointing that out, I donít have a powerful army either. And you want to talk about my attitude?.

Rude about what?

I am coming back from my 2 day break and I am splashed in the face with this drama.

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:Rude about what?

You complained about my attitude, I was just saying be careful, thatís something i have always learned, donít act more powerful then you are It could back fire badly oneday.

Greater Engaland wrote:You complained about my attitude, I was just saying be careful, thatís something i have always learned, donít act more powerful then you are I could back fire badly oneday.

Well why did you not say it more clearly? It seemed as if you were insulting me, my bad.

Greater Engaland wrote:You complained about my attitude, I was just saying be careful, thatís something i have always learned, donít act more powerful then you are It could back fire badly oneday.

This is just a large misunderstanding.

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:Well why did you not say it more clearly? It seemed as if you were insulting me, my bad.

I was not trying to insult you, both yours and my military arenít very powerful, so Sending peace keeping forces would just waste your resources.
My bad, I should have thought of a better way to put it.

Greater Engaland wrote:I was not trying to insult you, both yours and my military arenít very powerful, so Sending peace keeping forces would just waste your resources.
My bad, I should have thought of a better way to put it.

My military is not all that trash, I mean i still have enough forces for peacekeeping, and I did even send that many units, like a couple hundred.

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:My military is not all that trash, I mean i still have enough forces for peacekeeping, and I did even send that many units, like a couple hundred.

I know, but make sure you donít use up all your units, thatís what Iím doing.

Iím going to invade Tunisia, if anyone has it TELL ME NOW before I accidentally invade someoneís land.

Gromanzo wrote:Iím going to invade Tunisia, if anyone has it TELL ME NOW before I accidentally invade someoneís land.

Might wanna look at the map.

Greater Engaland wrote:I think it tastes fine, I never taste the difference.

Your tastebuds must be unique engineering then.

How do you tell who read your dispatches?

Gromanzo wrote:How do you tell who read your dispatches?

You can't.

Lyngbry wrote:hello

Hello!

So turns out, Greater Cyngland Armed Forces was not the only region "raided" by chaser or whatever is presumably people who take control of your region, and keep it safe from attackers, for all I know this could be propaganda and false information, this is what I have dug up so far.

Lyngbry wrote:hello

New eh? Welcome! I see that you were founded about 17 minutes ago.

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:So turns out, Greater Cyngland Armed Forces was not the only region "raided" by chaser or whatever is presumably people who take control of your region, and keep it safe from attackers, for all I know this could be propaganda and false information, this is what I have dug up so far.

One of the raiders is Lily, so there not here to protect regions, there just raiders.

Vatnaland wrote:One of the raiders is Lily, so there not here to protect regions, there just raiders.

I said that this could be false info, it's not true of coarse.

Vatnaland wrote:One of the raiders is Lily, so there not here to protect regions, there just raiders.

how do we tell we were raided? is there a special section? will there be a response? thanks
Lord Emperor of The Loyal Order of the Buffalo

The Loyal Order of the Buffalo wrote:how do we tell we were raided? is there a special section? will there be a response? thanks
Lord Emperor of The Loyal Order of the Buffalo

Well, we will look for protentional raids, if there are any raids, I will lock the region and notify everyone.

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:Well, we will look for protentional raids, if there are any raids, I will lock the region and notify everyone.

Via telegram.

Kingdom Of Deutchland wrote:Well, we will look for protentional raids, if there are any raids, I will lock the region and notify everyone.

Thank you good to know. should I change my settings for the telegrams? i have not seen one saying there was raid or is this all just speculation?
Our forces stand ready if need be.

«12. . .1,6541,6551,6561,6571,6581,6591,660. . .1,7251,726»

Advertisement