by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Grace of Gaia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«1234567. . .8283»

Club Lux wrote:Actually no I think some of the wild animals had that. I wasn't hungry yesterday

...Would these wild animals be indigenous to the territory of Neraka? And possibly of the tameable kind?

*eyes suspiciously*

D V wrote:...Would these wild animals be indigenous to the territory of Neraka? And possibly of the tameable kind?

*eyes suspiciously*

How would I know, it's not like I watched some wild animals eat snacks that you left unattended. It was probably just squirrels

Club Lux wrote:How would I know, it's not like I watched some wild animals eat snacks that you left unattended. It was probably just squirrels

...I maintain my suspicions.

D V wrote:...I maintain my suspicions.

I think you protest too much. I now suspect perhaps you my friend are the one who ate it all. Or perhaps you fed it to your precious little birds. What are they called again?

Club Lux wrote:I think you protest too much. I now suspect perhaps you my friend are the one who ate it all. Or perhaps you fed it to your precious little birds. What are they called again?

Chocolate is fatal to ducks, so I'm afraid that logic is inherently flawed.

D V wrote:Chocolate is fatal to ducks, so I'm afraid that logic is inherently flawed.

Well how was I supposed to know that? Plus I know your House has more than just ducks. Surely some of them could eat it. But honestly if it wasn't either of us, surely it was the small one. Arudis did you eat all the chocolate?

Club Lux wrote:Well how was I supposed to know that? Plus I know your House has more than just ducks. Surely some of them could eat it. But honestly if it wasn't either of us, surely it was the small one. Arudis did you eat all the chocolate?

What if I don't. Hm.............. Now that is an interesting theory.

Edit: OK so apparently it was Kurc.

D V wrote:What if I don't. Hm.............. Now that is an interesting theory.

Edit: OK so apparently it was Kurc.

I hope he's okay. That was a lot of chocolate... Someone had better be prepared to be cleaning up after him when he gets sick

Club Lux wrote:Well how was I supposed to know that? Plus I know your House has more than just ducks. Surely some of them could eat it. But honestly if it wasn't either of us, surely it was the small one. Arudis did you eat all the chocolate?

Wha...? Bold of you to assume I'd get up to go get some

Club Lux wrote:Well how was I supposed to know that? Plus I know your House has more than just ducks. Surely some of them could eat it. But honestly if it wasn't either of us, surely it was the small one. Arudis did you eat all the chocolate?

Arudis wrote:Wha...? Bold of you to assume I'd get up to go get some

At most she'd get up to pet a cat, mate. Or chocolate strawberries

Rangers of the Grey wrote:At most she'd get up to pet a cat, mate. Or chocolate strawberries

Idk. I'm pretty sure if there were some ducklings she wouldn't be able to resist giving them attention.

D V wrote:Idk. I'm pretty sure if there were some ducklings she wouldn't be able to resist giving them attention.

Nah, I love ducks but I'd not get up to pet them. Chocolate strawberries, cats, and... yeah that's about it.

Arudis wrote:Nah, I love ducks but I'd not get up to pet them. Chocolate strawberries, cats, and... yeah that's about it.

Hm. I doubt that.
A little duckling standing there looking up at you with its hopeful little eyes chirping loudly in hopes of attention is a very hard thing to resist.

Arudis wrote:Nah, I love ducks but I'd not get up to pet them. Chocolate strawberries, cats, and... yeah that's about it.

Pfffffft. Knew it

D V wrote:Hm. I doubt that.
A little duckling standing there looking up at you with its hopeful little eyes chirping loudly in hopes of attention is a very hard thing to resist.

You make a pretty good case tho, ser duck

D V wrote:Hm. I doubt that.
A little duckling standing there looking up at you with its hopeful little eyes chirping loudly in hopes of attention is a very hard thing to resist.

When you're me, it isn't hard to ignore it at all.

Arudis wrote:When you're me, it isn't hard to ignore it at all.

How cruel.
But I'll still only believe it when I see it.

D V wrote:How cruel.
But I'll still only believe it when I see it.

\_(ツ)_/

Soooooo how is everyone today? I sadly have to go to work soon :/

D V, Voslagian, and The trezzio league

Club Lux wrote:Soooooo how is everyone today? I sadly have to go to work soon :/

Yes. I'm feeling yes today.

D V, Club Lux, Rhyme and Reason, and The trezzio league

Everyone remember to come up with a theme for the photography contest if you want it! We will be making it a poll to vote on soon!

Club Lux wrote:Soooooo how is everyone today? I sadly have to go to work soon :/

Eh. I just ended up taking like an hour and a half nap. Maybe closer to two hours. Haven't really felt too well today (have actually kind of been feeling a bit worse every day, just today was the first it was enough to affect my mood / day ).

Voslagian

Club Lux wrote:Soooooo how is everyone today? I sadly have to go to work soon :/

I am feeling good. Thanks for asking

Voting for a theme for the first Grace of Gaia photography contest has now begun!
Head on over to our forum to vote now! http://gogaia.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=15
(Voting is open to everyone, residents and non-residents alike, all you need is an account on our forum. Registration is quick and easy!)

Character creation for the Gaia RP has been open for a while but recently interest in it has been starting to build (which I for one am excited about!) and so far every character submitted has been accepted! Now is a great time to get a head start, submit your character here: http://gogaia.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=7

So an important question: What are some things y'all would like to eventually see in this region, that we don't already have in the works?

(And would anyone be interested in a position for running polls for the region?)

«1234567. . .8283»

Advertisement