by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Grace of Gaia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .48495051525354. . .7172»

Soldiersend Archive wrote:"That's Not A Moon"

Its a Battle Station

D V wrote:Question of the Day: What is one exotic animal you wouldn't mind having as a pet, assuming your circumstances would allow you to properly care for it and such?

Imma say... if I'm safe from harm and it's as domesticated as it can be, a giant snake or something.

D V wrote:Question of the Day: If you discovered a new planet, what would you name it?

Nowhere.

Kabenitohamajihaka

D V wrote:Most the time, yeah, it is perfectly fine for one word. But it will still occasionally be wrong, which can be enough to shoot some holes in having faith in it.
Granted, someone could alter Wiktionary and have it be wrong too, so neither are foolproof. But at least there I could see the edit history if I really wanted, though, which is a bit of a redeeming quality in regards to faith there.

But, all credibility issues and such aside for both of them,
Wiktionary has additional info on words which is nice, which in my book gives it a one up on GT no matter how accurate it becomes. =P

Here are steps that might edit it.
1. Make a paragraph with Grammarly.
2. Put it into either Google Translate or Wiktionary.
3. Pick a language for translation.
4. Use Grammarly again for grammar.
5. Don't change the words.
6. You have fixed the grammar. The words still might be wrong.

Totally didn't almost forget to do this.

Question of the Day: If you could make a movie, knowing it was going to be a global box office success, what would it be about?

Ducks, obviously.
.......Or, maybe my "An aggressor, and a victim." dispatches, since it was done like a written movie/documentary for RP stuff. I feel like that could actually be really, really, good, as an actual film.

(RE:QOTD)

Scorpions...? Princesses...? Maybe Scorpion princesses.

D V wrote:Question of the Day: If you could make a movie, knowing it was going to be a global box office success, what would it be about?

Why a Duck, Viaduct.

D V wrote: Question of the Day: If you could make a movie, knowing it was going to be a global box office success, what would it be about?

Probably set in the fantasy world I originally (but looks nothing like it now) back in 2014. It's the origin to my writing endeavors.

D V wrote:Totally didn't almost forget to do this.

Question of the Day: If you could make a movie, knowing it was going to be a global box office success, what would it be about?

Probably a documentary on the use of the aircraft carrier in WW2

Synnes hanyia

D V wrote:But, all credibility issues and such aside for both of them,
Wiktionary has additional info on words which is nice, which in my book gives it a one up on GT no matter how accurate it becomes. =P

Alternatively just learn the language

Kabenitohamajihaka

D V wrote:Totally didn't almost forget to do this.

Question of the Day: If you could make a movie, knowing it was going to be a global box office success, what would it be about?

Ducks, obviously.
.......Or, maybe my "An aggressor, and a victim." dispatches, since it was done like a written movie/documentary for RP stuff. I feel like that could actually be really, really, good, as an actual film.

A superhero film like Avengers Endgame. I already have an original character. It isn't entirely original because the character is based off a Scarlet Witch.

Vistiliammus

Vistiliammus wrote:Hello, I'm new.

Hi, New, I'm Hypercapital.

Post self-deleted by Vistiliammus.

Synnes hanyia wrote:Alternatively just learn the language

Really is the best choice, if the options are available and the person is interested.

Question of the Day: You are challenged to write a book based around the most ridiculous character you can think of. To add to the madness, what absolutely ludicrous name would you give them?

Hm.... Dr. Apodemus von Rodentia, is the best that comes to mind right now.

Battle Angel Alita and Kabenitohamajihaka

Synnes hanyia

I'm terrible at names. Like literally the only part of a character I cannot create on my own

D V wrote:Question of the Day: You are challenged to write a book based around the most ridiculous character you can think of. To add to the madness, what absolutely ludicrous name would you give them?

Darth Duckius. Just cause...yes.

Edit: Don't mind that I wrote down "suhh" in the poll.

In regards to the poll, I think itís safe to say that I would not wear a medical mask, but a plague doctor mask :))

Synnes hanyia

Rangers of the Grey wrote:Darth Duckius. Just cause...yes.[/strike]

This actually reminded me of something, and I would name it Dark Velociraptor and it would be neither dark nor a velociraptor

Kabenitohamajihaka

D V wrote:Really is the best choice, if the options are available and the person is interested.

Question of the Day: You are challenged to write a book based around the most ridiculous character you can think of. To add to the madness, what absolutely ludicrous name would you give them?

Hm.... Dr. Apodemus von Rodentia, is the best that comes to mind right now.

Saliopatricia. A snake who eats inanimate objects. I dont know why. It just came to m6 mind.

Renaria- wrote:In regards to the poll, I think itís safe to say that I would not wear a medical mask, but a plague doctor mask :))

Damn, that's the exact thing I was going to say.

D V wrote:Damn, that's the exact thing I was going to say.

Oh really?

Moon Frost wrote:Oh really?

Yep.... I was sad to see Auraxia beat me to it. :(
But on the other hand, great minds think alike.

----
Question of the Day: You have a chance to win a million dollars, but it requires living off the land for a year, with no outside help. You are given somewhat of a choice on which place you do this, however. You can do it in arctic tundra, or an arid desert - but may not leave the area you pick for any reason, or you forfeit the prize. Would you do it, and if so, which would you choose?

.....Nah. I like living more than I like the sound of a million dollars. As much as I love the cold, too cold is a thing, especially in that scenario, with nothing to make life more comfortable. I wouldn't last long. (Certainly longer than in a desert, though).

D V wrote:Yep.... I was sad to see Auraxia beat me to it. :(
But on the other hand, great minds think alike.

----
Question of the Day: You have a chance to win a million dollars, but it requires living off the land for a year, with no outside help. You are given somewhat of a choice on which place you do this, however. You can do it in arctic tundra, or an arid desert - but may not leave the area you pick for any reason, or you forfeit the prize. Would you do it, and if so, which would you choose?

.....Nah. I like living more than I like the sound of a million dollars. As much as I love the cold, too cold is a thing, especially in that scenario, with nothing to make life more comfortable. I wouldn't last long. (Certainly longer than in a desert, though).

I would not do it I would rather be comfy where I am at then freeze or sweat my bum off

Rangers of the Grey, Battle Angel Alita, and Kabenitohamajihaka

How does one enter one/three houses? I'd like to join Aether.

Rangers of the Grey, Battle Angel Alita, and Kabenitohamajihaka

Hypercapital wrote:How does one enter one/three houses? I'd like to join Aether.

Pretty much you just ask the Sovereign of said House. Also, it wouldn't hurt to join the forum and Discord so you can get masked as a part of the House and participate in RP and any other fun things that come along

«12. . .48495051525354. . .7172»

Advertisement