by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Grace of Gaia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

1234. . .99100»

The Grace of Gaia is now officially open, everyone! Let's party!

The party has arrived

Synnes Hanyia wrote:The party has arrived

Hey! I thought I was the party

Arudis wrote:Hey! I thought I was the party

You're something… I wouldn't exactly call it a party tho……

Arudis wrote:Hey! I thought I was the party

So you only want the title when I claim it, but when i give it to you, you don't want it

Rangers of the Grey wrote:You're something… I wouldn't exactly call it a party tho……

>:(

Synnes Hanyia wrote:So you only want the title when I claim it, but when i give it to you, you don't want it

Well, you said you didn't want it back so I was about to embrace it, even though I suck at being a party

Rangers of the Grey wrote:You're something… I wouldn't exactly call it a party tho……

Something else, for sure. More of like a rave? Not entirely sure yet.

Synnes Hanyia wrote:So you only want the title when I claim it, but when i give it to you, you don't want it

welcome to women
Ahem, I mean welcome to Arudis
Damn, this cough is hard to shake. I mean, welcome to life.

Arudis wrote:>:(

Well, you said you didn't want it back so I was about to embrace it, even though I suck at being a party

I mean if you want it its yours.... but now that i'm alive again i'll take it back if you want

Rhyme and Reason wrote:Something else, for sure. More of like a rave? Not entirely sure yet. welcome to women
Ahem, I mean welcome to Arudis
Damn, this cough is hard to shake. I mean, welcome to life.

idk who you are...... but im thoroughly convinced im older than you

Synnes Hanyia wrote:I mean if you want it its yours.... but now that i'm alive again i'll take it back if you want

Honestly either way I don't mind, but I believe the rightful king should have his title returned to him

Arudis wrote:Honestly either way I don't mind, but I believe the rightful king should have his title returned to him

Then I guess I'll take it back

Arudis and D V

Synnes Hanyia wrote:Then I guess I'll take it back

The party has returned.
Long live the party!

Synnes Hanyia wrote:idk who you are...... but im thoroughly convinced im older than you

NJ here. And if you're who I'm assuming you are, then yes. You're older. But why should that make a difference?

Rhyme and Reason wrote:NJ here. And if you're who I'm assuming you are, then yes. You're older. But why should that make a difference?

because if you think i am who i am..... I'm not sure why you're trying to give me advice on women or life in general XD

Synnes Hanyia wrote:because if you think i am who i am..... I'm not sure why you're trying to give me advice on women or life in general XD

I wasn't trying to give advice, just making a general statement about life.

Who is map guy, cause I would like to get on the map. I'm assuming it's Tulov, but I wanted to make sure.

Rhyme and Reason wrote:I wasn't trying to give advice, just making a general statement about life.

Who is map guy, cause I would like to get on the map. I'm assuming it's Tulov, but I wanted to make sure.

Yep. It's me, Tulov (aka, D V).

Edit: Also, a general notice: The Great Power System, the Colonial Warfare System, and the NPC System are not yet operational. But they are very close to being so. Mostly, I just need to add more NPC nations to the map for the NPCS, and to finish the Colonial Province map for the CWS. The GPS is probably as good as it's going to get for the time being.

D V wrote:Yep. It's me, Tulov (aka, D V).

Luvly. The map looks pretty similar to the one in already on in CK. I'm assuming it would be possible to get roughly the same claim here?

Rhyme and Reason wrote:Luvly. The map looks pretty similar to the one in already on in CK. I'm assuming it would be possible to get roughly the same claim here?

Yeah, I can put you next to me again. If you can send me a sketch of what you'd like this time, I'll see what I can do.
If you're able to put it up on the forum via regular procedure, that'd be best, though I understand if you can't.

D V wrote:Yeah, I can put you next to me again. If you can send me a sketch of what you'd like this time, I'll see what I can do.
If you're able to put it up on the forum via regular procedure, that'd be best, though I understand if you can't.

That would be a sad no. I'll tg you tho.

Rhyme and Reason wrote:That would be a sad no. I'll tg you tho.

Alright then.
Kind of funny that you literally joined the region just before we opened it.

Answer the poll you dingus

D V wrote:Alright then.
Kind of funny that you literally joined the region just before we opened it.

Kinda funny. Almost like I knew when it was going to open....

Rhyme and Reason wrote:Kinda funny. Almost like I knew when it was going to open....

Almost seven months of planning, and you anticipate the opening literally within hours.... Hmmm. :thinkingemoji:

Also, tomorrow I'll see if I can get more of the Colonial Map done. Would like to get that open sooner rather than later.

D V wrote:Almost seven months of planning, and you anticipate the opening literally within hours.... Hmmm. :thinkingemoji:

Also, tomorrow I'll see if I can get more of the Colonial Map done. Would like to get that open sooner rather than later.

Y'all need a better security system. Wayyyy to easy to hack.

that should make things interesting.

Rhyme and Reason wrote:Y'all need a better security system. Wayyyy to easy to hack.

that should make things interesting.

Oh, it most certainly will. Have you had a chance to look at the PPRC2, GPS, CWS, and NPCS in any detail? They should have the RP in this region just overflowing with fun times.

D V wrote:Oh, it most certainly will. Have you had a chance to look at the PPRC2, GPS, CWS, and NPCS in any detail? They should have the RP in this region just overflowing with fun times.

Nope, have had no time to fathom your absolute genius. am trying to learn to play CK 2

1234. . .99100»

Advertisement