by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Free Thought Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .59606162

Misplaced States wrote:Hi Guys, we're back from our break .... uh, does anyone know why the buildings don't have doors anymore?

The AGF's SMUs broke them down while clearing zombies.

Some explosives may have been involved.

Ahhh, that explains the extra doors in the walls too

Misplaced States wrote:Ahhh, that explains the extra doors in the walls too

I like to think of them of surprise doors.

Luna Amore wrote:I like to think of them of surprise doors.

I adoor surprises!

LUE is a region? neat.. I knew of another community called LUE a long time ago..

Vand0osa wrote:LUE is a region? neat.. I knew of another community called LUE a long time ago..

Itís one of the oldest regions in the game, so thereís potentially a connection.

Luna Amore

Vandy and I are being booli by CG. ;_;

page=rmb/postid=42652386

Sol Liebe wrote:Luna Amore

Vandy and I are being booli by CG. ;_;

page=rmb/postid=42652386

Well, Iíve made my recommendations as to a more suitable title. Iím not sure youíll like it.

«12. . .59606162

Advertisement