by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Forest Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,4891,4901,4911,4921,4931,4941,495. . .1,5821,583»

United onofria

The Cypher Nine wrote:I havenít been on here in a while but as others have said it can be very busy and has slow periods.

Ok I understand

Post self-deleted by United onofria.

United onofria wrote:1492

Please refrain from double-posting. I don't want to have to start suppressing your posts! You can always edit your initial post!

United onofria

Turbeaux wrote:Please refrain from double-posting. I don't want to have to start suppressing your posts! You can always edit your initial post!

Ok sorry

The Black Horns wrote:I'd love to expand my card collection capability but I have not gotten a button for "Upgrade" anywhere?

It'll show up when you get close to your capacity. There's probably another way to do it, but since you're still 30 cards below it, you've got some time before you need to upgrade.

finger pointing doesn't solve problems. yes abusers of power own a great deal of blame.
but hatred of logic creates them. and finger pointing is too often subject changing.
and itself excuses for abuses. that's how fascism happens.
and the abusers are able to abuse, no matter how many fingers point at them.
successful revolutions, the kind that actually change anything besides the names at the top,
begin with writing constitutions FIRST, before a single shot is ever fired.
the way to not feed hate, is to boycott it, even within ourselves.
also freedom is inversely proportional to space(/resources) divided by population.
no matter what ideologies, perspectives or beliefs.
('conservative' anger solves no more then liberal 'tolerance', they're just neither any part of how the real universe, works)
"just sayin"

Canaltia wrote:It'll show up when you get close to your capacity. There's probably another way to do it, but since you're still 30 cards below it, you've got some time before you need to upgrade.

I donít have enough money to upgrade and was above quota as soon as it launched lol.

The Black Horns wrote:I'd love to expand my card collection capability but I have not gotten a button for "Upgrade" anywhere?

Get Post-Master General, and/or make puppets to store excess cards. If you can't buy PMG, make puppets.

Darths and Droids wrote:Get Post-Master General, and/or make puppets to store excess cards. If you can't buy PMG, make puppets.

I already bought "Supporter" on my Deimosan nation (which is my primary) quite some time ago. I've just been working on this nation for now.

Fellow Forestians: today Tauride celebrates the 209th anniversary of the establishment of the Primera Junta de Gobierno, our first independent government after centuries of Spanish rule. To commemorate this day, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has sent a modest gift to all Forestian heads of state: a set of mate, the traditional Tauridean infusion. Across Tauride, people share mate everyday with their families and friends, passing the gourd to each other as an expression of mutual trust and affection. Please accept, then, this present as a token of goodwill: https://i.imgur.com/97sNDA3.jpg

The Talking Point
The streets are ravaged by murder and violence to prove political points.

Reclassification
Darths and Droids was reclassified from a Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State to a Left-wing Utopia Utopia.

Welp, all right then.

That's IRL politics in a nutshell right there

Darths and Droids wrote:Get Post-Master General, and/or make puppets to store excess cards. If you can't buy PMG, make puppets.

works for the Great Britain.

Tauride wrote:Fellow Forestians: today Tauride celebrates the 209th anniversary of the establishment of the Primera Junta de Gobierno, our first independent government after centuries of Spanish rule. To commemorate this day, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has sent a modest gift to all Forestian heads of state: a set of mate, the traditional Tauridean infusion. Across Tauride, people share mate everyday with their families and friends, passing the gourd to each other as an expression of mutual trust and affection. Please accept, then, this present as a token of goodwill: https://i.imgur.com/97sNDA3.jpg

* looks with mistrust * ... Thank you dear comrade! Let's accept this gift with great appeal, I will ask someone to put on display in our biggest pile along with the empty ones sent last week.

Jutsa wrote:That's IRL politics in a nutshell right there

I'll get the nutcracker.

The southern cascadian states

I've been gone so long, what have I missed?

The southern cascadian states wrote:I've been gone so long, what have I missed?

We were featured, so there's that.

The southern cascadian states wrote:I've been gone so long, what have I missed?

It is a secret. We have sworn to never speak of it again.

Mount Seymour, Ruinenlust, Lord Dominator, Canaltia, and 3 othersElundris, The southern cascadian states, and KinectiA

Turbeaux wrote:It is a secret. We have sworn to never speak of it again.

I feel like references to a secret still count.

Mount Seymour, Ruinenlust, Lord Dominator, Turbeaux, and 4 othersCanaltia, Elundris, The southern cascadian states, and KinectiA

Just so Forest knows, I am leaving Nationstates. The reasons for me leaving are just not important. I'm sorry but I will miss this region. It was the best one I was in. Thank you.

The Black Horns wrote:I already bought "Supporter" on my Deimosan nation (which is my primary) quite some time ago. I've just been working on this nation for now.

You have to get to 90 cards before it shows up.

Larifien wrote:Just so Forest knows, I am leaving Nationstates. The reasons for me leaving are just not important. I'm sorry but I will miss this region. It was the best one I was in. Thank you.

Well, farewell then. I hope you find what you're looking for in the future, no matter what it may be.

Random thoughts when visiting New York: is marijuana available as a pizza topping? *asking for a friend

I just finished my English part B (reading comprehension) diploma. It was 70 questions on 6 readings and a picture, and it was actually pretty good. I now have a play and a photographer to look in to.

Also, I had 6 hours to write the test. In what world does it take 6 hours to answer 70 multiple choice questions?

Canaltia wrote:I just finished my English part B (reading comprehension) diploma. It was 70 questions on 6 readings and a picture, and it was actually pretty good. I now have a play and a photographer to look in to.

Also, I had 6 hours to write the test. In what world does it take 6 hours to answer 70 multiple choice questions?

Some people get really stressed during tests and need more time.

As someone who hates all testing I always give the first answer that comes to mind and almost never change an answer.*
And I have noticed that when I finish very quickly it is often because I misread the instructions.
Yup somehow made it through grad school anyway.
Karma.
*except when I get to the end and realize I skipped a question somewhere and now my answer sheet is no longer lined up. Thatís when extra time helps.

KinectiA wrote:Random thoughts when visiting New York: is marijuana available as a pizza topping? *asking for a friend

No, legally it's not. If you have to, you have to bring your own and add it to your own ordered pizza in the confines of your own home as recreational use is still illegal here. Medicinal pot is legal but it's not the same (no THC in it), plus CBD oil is legal here still, you don't get "high", that is THC.

«12. . .1,4891,4901,4911,4921,4931,4941,495. . .1,5821,583»

Advertisement