by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

First World Order Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12345. . .12,69012,691»

Kinthonlani wrote:hi

Now whom are you?

Ancapstands and Brelfestian

“Tags: Anti-Capitalist“

Well my friend, we have a problem

Ancapstands wrote:“Tags: Anti-Capitalist“

Well my friend, we have a problem

It'll be fine

Korolk wrote:Now whom are you?

I dunno

Korolk wrote:It'll be fine

Ok

Hello

Korolk, Ancapstands, and Libjha isle

Kinthonlani wrote:I dunno

Like...
Are you an alt or no?

Kinthonlani wrote:I dunno

Do you know the Soviets?

Third Soviet Union wrote:Hello

Howdy mate

Ancapstands wrote:Do you know the Soviets?

Yes

Kinthonlani wrote:Yes

K

Korolk wrote:hola!

We don't need to worry about double posting...

It's our region and those mods can't tell us what to do

Korolk, Ancapstands, Theberstan, and Libjha isle

Third Soviet Union wrote:We don't need to worry about double posting...

It's our region and those mods can't tell us what to do

I'm trying to become a delegate!
Also, do you want an Earth map or an Extraterrestrial map?

Third Soviet Union wrote:We don't need to worry about double posting...

It's our region and those mods can't tell us what to do

So, are you the only mod here?

Ancapstands wrote:So, are you the only mod here?

No, that would be Jodilee

Korolk wrote:No, that would be Jodilee

Ok, thank you

Korolk wrote:I'm trying to become a delegate!
Also, do you want an Earth map or an Extraterrestrial map?

I say we do the Earth map...

also the territory of my map is the territory that should be on the Earth map...

Korolk, Ancapstands, and Libjha isle

Third Soviet Union wrote:I say we do the Earth map...

also the territory of my map is the territory that should be on the Earth map...

Okay.
also can I move my puppets over here?

Third Soviet Union wrote:I say we do the Earth map...

also the territory of my map is the territory that should be on the Earth map...

Ok

Korolk wrote:Okay.
also can I move my puppets over here?

Sure

Korolk and Libjha isle

Ancapstands wrote:Ok

I control Iceland on my map

Ancapstands and Libjha isle

Third Soviet Union wrote:Sure

Okay.
In the next ten minutes, a lot of people will join, so be ready

Kinthonlani wrote:Can I join?

Everyone can join

Libjha isle

«12345. . .12,69012,691»

Advertisement