by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Federation of Conservative Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,0651,0661,0671,0681,0691,0701,071. . .1,3491,350»

Ferlik wrote:> Market Socialism
> Small government

Unusual

That may be so but by putting workers in control of their workplaces and allowing them to get their just do for labour preformed, efficency increases and so too does satisfaction.

Mietkael wrote:Secularism
Direct Democracy
Market Socialism

Mmmmmmmmh

Lovely, isn't it :)

Paleoconservative Citizens wrote:I'll cut of the leg hair with scissors lmao

Shaving your legs? Idk man, seems kinda gay to me.

Aeternitatia wrote:Shaving your legs? Idk man, seems kinda gay to me.

That's why I am just cutting that 1 hair so it's not Gay

What if I said No Homo?

Gagium wrote:Private prisons are fine.

Gagium speaks the money

Paleoconservative Citizens wrote:Gagium speaks the money

Yes, and only the money

Paleoconservative Citizens wrote:Because the State serves God

And what proves God is real other than a 2,000 year old holly book that has passages that contradict science? There is no evidence that God exists or that we must model the state after laws that belong in the dark ages.

Surrey and sussex, Gagium, Aeternitatia, Ferlik, and 1 otherRhinelans seud

Rhinelans seud

LNA The Resident wrote:And what proves God is real other than a 2,000 year old holly book that has passages that contradict science? There is no evidence that God exists or that we must model the state after laws that belong in the dark ages.

*holy

LNA The Resident wrote:And what proves God is real other than a 2,000 year old holly book that has passages that contradict science? There is no evidence that God exists or that we must model the state after laws that belong in the dark ages.

Science is not 100% accurate. Based off Al Gore scientific evidence, we should have all drowned by now.

Carbon dating is also seriously flawed. Pretty much scientists having a rough guess. But even many now will say they can be offer by thousands of years and serious flooding like say a Global Flood can seriously affect results.

But I'm each to their own. God can never be disprove just denied. And that's a person's choice #choices

LNA The Resident wrote:And what proves God is real other than a 2,000 year old holly book that has passages that contradict science? There is no evidence that God exists or that we must model the state after laws that belong in the dark ages.

I shall recommend a website

https://www.icr.org/evidence

Rhinelans seud wrote:*holy

My phone isn't easy to type on, so that was destined to happen.

Hey guys.

https://youtu.be/dMQjzxKrDOc

Surrey and sussex

Paleoconservative Citizens wrote:I shall recommend a website

https://www.icr.org/evidence

Oh good, Young Earth Creationists.

And I thought the WA were science-deniers, yikes.

Surrey and sussex wrote:Oh good, Young Earth Creationists.

And I thought the WA were science-deniers, yikes.

Wait

I can't tell if that's good or bad, but anyways I am a Young Earth Creations

Surrey and sussex

Paleoconservative Citizens wrote:Wait

I can't tell if that's good or bad, but anyways I am a Young Earth Creations

Young Earth Creationists and other Christian fundamentalists completely undermine the Conservative Right. Rational thinking and scientific understanding are necessary for our modern movement to be taken seriously, and when they group the rest of us in with you lot they can strawman us and exclude us from the discussion.

Paleoconservative Citizens wrote:Wait

I can't tell if that's good or bad, but anyways I am a Young Earth Creations

Carbon dating can disprove young earth creationism.

Surrey and sussex, Viridus, Gagium, and Ferlik

Surrey and sussex

LNA The Resident wrote:Carbon dating can disprove young earth creationism.

Better than that, we have evidence of human proto-writing (the Jiahu symbols) that pre-date Young Earth's alleged creation.

Humans just floated around in the ether writing on their rocks before God even put them on Earth, apparently.

Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2956925.stm

Surrey and sussex wrote:Better than that, we have evidence of human proto-writing (the Jiahu symbols) that pre-date Young Earth's alleged creation.

Humans just floated around in the ether writing on their rocks before God even put them on Earth, apparently.

Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2956925.stm

Believe what you want, but I believe in Creationism, as written in the Bible.

Viridus, Gagium, and Conservative scandinavia

Paleoconservative Citizens wrote:Believe what you want, but I believe in Creationism, as written in the Bible.

Is Earth only 6000 years old too?

Gagium, Conservative scandinavia, Paleoconservative Citizens, and Rhinelans seud

Liberated American Provinces wrote:Is Earth only 6000 years old too?

I would think somewhere like 10 thousand or under, but most likely 6,000

New Waldensia, Viridus, Gagium, and Conservative scandinavia

Paleoconservative Citizens wrote:I would think somewhere like 10 thousand or under, but most likely 6,000

it's n-word years old

Viridus, Gagium, Aeternitatia, Kaiserreich circlejerk, and 2 othersConservative scandinavia, and Paleoconservative Citizens

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:it's n-word years old

😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥🔥 :Lol: :Lol:

Viridus, Aeternitatia, Polish Prussian Commonwealth, Conservative scandinavia, and 2 othersPaleoconservative Citizens, and Rhinelans seud

Gagium wrote:😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥🔥 :Lol: :Lol:

:dab:

I called my brother a Communist and then made a flag and said it was his communist flag

Paleoconservative Citizens wrote:I called my brother a Communist and then made a flag and said it was his communist flag

Let us see that yo

«12. . .1,0651,0661,0671,0681,0691,0701,071. . .1,3491,350»

Advertisement