by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Federation of Conservative Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .849850851852853854855. . .1,0571,058»

Aspacst wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I’d recognize that URL from anywhere!

Nice try.

Uh...welcome to the region though, Cartax/Deadhorses

Gagium wrote:I’d recognize that URL from anywhere!

Nice try.

Uh...welcome to the region though, Cartax/Deadhorses

I am not staying here actually, I am just rickrolling everyone

Gagium wrote:I’d recognize that URL from anywhere!

Nice try.

Uh...welcome to the region though, Cartax/Deadhorses

Gagium: Recognizes a shady URL.
Me: Better turn on a VPN before I click.

Aspacst wrote:I am not staying here actually, I am just rickrolling everyone

If you planned on staying anyways, I’d doubt you’d get your way..

Uh, alright. Next region

San Carlos Islands wrote:Gagium: Recognizes a shady URL.
Me: Better turn on a VPN before I click.

Well crap.

Gagium wrote:If you planned on staying anyways, I’d doubt you’d get your way..

Uh, alright. Next region

My way?, I have stopped my puppet mastering skills for bad reasons and I am using my 6 other puppets for trolls

Aspacst wrote:My way?, I have stopped my puppet mastering skills for bad reasons and I am using my 6 other puppets for trolls

Of course...Time for you to move on to your next region to troll, or whatever?

Aspacst wrote:My way?, I have stopped my puppet mastering skills for bad reasons and I am using my 6 other puppets for trolls

I see one of the puppets

Gagium wrote:Of course...Time for you to move on to your next region to troll, or whatever?

I really don't know what is going to happen tho, Maybe I will just spread out other nations to other regions and make it them great and then do something I don't know something like that, I will leave the region soon

Aspacst wrote:I really don't know what is going to happen tho, Maybe I will just spread out other nations to other regions and make it them great and then do something I don't know something like that, I will leave the region soon

Great to hear!

Confederate farmers wrote:Well then I admire Romania 🇷🇴 for keeping its morals with out the need of government intervention.

Homosexuality should not be mentioned hardly in our society. If mentioned it should remain a taboo. Now you can’t get into 1 American neitflex sitcom with out here at least being one LGBT character in it .

That’s why I talked about destroying the seeds before spreading elsewhere. Anything now if you challenge the homosexual movement you are labeled homophobic. Ok well besides STDS and trying to alter and fundamentally change our society i(but you make a point About the leftist culture force menace to our society

So what if homosexuality is bad for society allow people to live there lives if They cannot turn it around https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/is-homosexuality-a-choice/?redirect=1

https://stream.org/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-contribute-homosexuality/

Yes, Childhood Sexual Abuse Often Does Contribute to Homosexuality | The Stream

1 STDs and sex typically isn’t monogamous and loyal https://lgbtcancer.org/lgbt-health-risks/gay-mens-health-risks/

https://slate.com/human-interest/2014/01/lgbt-smokers-why-are-so-many-gay-people-smoking.html

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/health-issues-for-gay-men/art-20047107

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/9/27/16371142/stds-syphilis-gonorrhea-chlamydia
————

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2018/08/10/cocaine-heroin-more-popular-among-lgb-teens/

https://www.michaelshouse.com/featured-articles/drug-abuse-gay-nightlife/

https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender-health

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/gay-teens-least-twice-likely-use-illegal-drugs-study-suggests-n898671

http://drugs.ie/features/feature/alcohol_use_among_the_lesbian_gay_bisexual_transgender_lgbt_community

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/pumping-gay-men-dangerous-fad-death-758192/

Confederate farmers wrote:Eldrado

1 society is radically changing in America and we have a sJW culture and insists social acceptance,but not just as a political force as a culture force.
I was called homophobic so many times because I siad gays have aids and STDs . That is the truth homosexuality is very unhealthy

2 they strongly wish to covert others to there way of life. Want to be accepted and of the

chick-fil-A people are 100% against homosexuality and leftist say they are violating there human rights

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chick-fil-a-gay-marriage/

3 I think it’s extremely hypocritical that our secular society is 100% for homosexuality and and same sex marriage in fact it has become the new moral force now. Yet they are really against voluntary insecist

4 as homosexuality becomes accepted all morality fundamentally changes

5 homosexuals and homosexuality isn’t that happy Of life style at all actually https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/stonewall-strong/201806/depression-is-killing-gay-men

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5373809/

https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2018-12278-003

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/12/study-finds-high-levels-of-depression-among-lgbt-teenagers

Even this guy called Buggery a human RIGHT not okay
Rossiya Osnovnyye

And before Anyone calls me homophobic I blessed a lesbians(likely adopted ) son while I was in Florida

Look in America I’m strongly for Goverment to leave people alone and not trending on others in a too culturally diverse society and should. I believe in the non aggression principle in America.

Ok.... I'm going to be frank here. I did not read all the articles you kindly provided (I will read them all later though out of curiosity), but the ones I did read were interesting and seemed credible enough to get your points across. From the start, I'd have to say I agree with you on some things while I disagree with you on other ones. I don't think Romania is the standard we should set when discussing this issue (or others :) lol) but you can compare their government policies to the US or other countries using this site https://www.equaldex.com/region/romania. I think the government should not be as involved in marriage. They should only be there to enforce age of consent laws, have laws for divorce, domestic abuse, custody, etc..., and provide guidelines for inheritance. I do not really agree with you on the idea that it must be "taboo". Yes, the LGBTQ (etc and etc....) community is forcibly being "overrepresented" in today's media and culture (because they do not make up a majority of any state's demographics https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/visualization/lgbt-stats/?topic=LGBT#about-the-data). This does not mean they don't deserve to be represented or part of society. Before their civil rights movements, they were openly discriminated against and they were greatly excluded from society (just look Alan Turing https://www.turing.org.uk/publications/dnb.html). However, I agree with you in the sense that the left is making their voices more important than others and if you disagree with them (religiously, scientifically, etc...) you will be witch-hunted. This is wrong. As for the Netflix shows... yes, it can get annoying. But, they are usually not main characters and if you don't like it you don't have to watch it. Also, just as in day to day life, you are bound to interact with someone from the LGBTQ community and that shouldn't be a problem (provided they do not force you to believe what they believe and they are decent).

As for, "Is homosexuality natural or a choice..." (paraphrased), I agree with the first article you presented (https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/is-homosexuality-a-choice/?redirect=1). There are many biological factors that can affect how a person thinks and feels, but then again, there are equally important environmental factors that affect the same things. Again (as you basically said), if they do not cause harm to anyone, gay people and their relationships should be 100% allowed.

For the point on, "unhealthy behaviours that are associated with being gay..." (paraphrased), statistically, the demographic partakes in riskier, and subsequently more dangerous sexual behaviours which have mental and physical effects on gay people. This is a problem with their (not all of them) attitudes to sex which the left continues to radically liberalize (polygamy, unsafe sex, etc...).

For the point on "some homosexuals are not happy," that can arguably be a result of the environmental factors that made them/made them choose to be homosexual (abuse, no parents, etc...). If they are depressed, I don't think it is just because they are homosexual but more because of the lives some of them lead (if that makes sense).

Also, "And before Anyone calls me homophobic I blessed a lesbians(likely adopted ) son while I was in Florida," what is this sentence?

Anyways hope I responded to your points sufficiently.

New FCN Algerstonia wrote:We are at war with Eurasia, we have always been at war with Eurasia.

* Thoughts Police bust down door *

“Party Member 355 you are under arrest for thought crime!”

* Gets dragged into a helicopter and flown away *

We are at war with Eastasia, we have always been at war with Eastasia

Eldrado wrote:Ok.... I'm going to be frank here. I did not read all the articles you kindly provided (I will read them all later though out of curiosity), but the ones I did read were interesting and seemed credible enough to get your points across. From the start, I'd have to say I agree with you on some things while I disagree with you on other ones. I don't think Romania is the standard we should set when discussing this issue (or others :) lol) but you can compare their government policies to the US or other countries using this site https://www.equaldex.com/region/romania. I think the government should not be as involved in marriage. They should only be there to enforce age of consent laws, have laws for divorce, domestic abuse, custody, etc..., and provide guidelines for inheritance. I do not really agree with you on the idea that it must be "taboo". Yes, the LGBTQ (etc and etc....) community is forcibly being "overrepresented" in today's media and culture (because they do not make up a majority of any state's demographics https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/visualization/lgbt-stats/?topic=LGBT#about-the-data). This does not mean they don't deserve to be represented or part of society. Before their civil rights movements, they were openly discriminated against and they were greatly excluded from society (just look Alan Turing https://www.turing.org.uk/publications/dnb.html). However, I agree with you in the sense that the left is making their voices more important than others and if you disagree with them (religiously, scientifically, etc...) you will be witch-hunted. This is wrong. As for the Netflix shows... yes, it can get annoying. But, they are usually not main characters and if you don't like it you don't have to watch it. Also, just as in day to day life, you are bound to interact with someone from the LGBTQ community and that shouldn't be a problem (provided they do not force you to believe what they believe and they are decent).

As for, "Is homosexuality natural or a choice..." (paraphrased), I agree with the first article you presented (https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/is-homosexuality-a-choice/?redirect=1). There are many biological factors that can affect how a person thinks and feels, but then again, there are equally important environmental factors that affect the same things. Again (as you basically said), if they do not cause harm to anyone, gay people and their relationships should be 100% allowed.

For the point on, "unhealthy behaviours that are associated with being gay..." (paraphrased), statistically, the demographic partakes in riskier, and subsequently more dangerous sexual behaviours which have mental and physical effects on gay people. This is a problem with their (not all of them) attitudes to sex which the left continues to radically liberalize (polygamy, unsafe sex, etc...).

For the point on "some homosexuals are not happy," that can arguably be a result of the environmental factors that made them/made them choose to be homosexual (abuse, no parents, etc...). If they are depressed, I don't think it is just because they are homosexual but more because of the lives some of them lead (if that makes sense).

Also, "And before Anyone calls me homophobic I blessed a lesbians(likely adopted ) son while I was in Florida," what is this sentence?

Anyways hope I responded to your points sufficiently.

Well Queers being unhappy could result in a number of factors.

2 I mean unhealthy are The sexual activities done which result in STDS,because men are not meant to have sex with each other or women having sex with women

3 transgenders that is going too far please a man who thinks he is a woman 👩🙄🙄

3 if our culture won’t treat it as a taboo then it should discourage the actions .Accept the individual.

4 I don’t veiw homosexuality as vulgar like Gagium . In fact I have had terrible experience with 2 past bad relationships 💔 Girls don’t like me and only guys appreciate me . Otherwise I might be open to homosexuality. Yet in honest terms 2 gay guys I knew did not treat me well at all.

5 I hate this crap love is love argument. Because they are baising it on sexual acts. Well I love my dog 🐕,in-laws , and mother ,but never to have sex with them.

And it’s extremely hypocritical that we should accept homosexuality in our society yet not voluntary incist

Politics shouldn’t always be about morals . Morals should be often up to the individual and church’s authority.

Like our society should never ever be pro lgbq . Leave them alone possibly for America Goverment doesn’t force things,beliefs on people.. it also doesn’t lobby agendas down people’s throats.

As for STDs well the taxpayers do have to support treatment from liveing a sterle sexual life style

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:I never stated it means anything. I'm sharing a stat just so I can compare with others.

I know you Nazi

Washingtonian Republic wrote:* Thoughts Police bust down door *

“Party Member 355 you are under arrest for thought crime!”

* Gets dragged into a helicopter and flown away *

We are at war with Eastasia, we have always been at war with Eastasia

IT’S BEHIND THE PICTURE!

San Carlos Islands wrote:Gagium: Recognizes a shady URL.
Me: Better turn on a VPN before I click.

:joy: :Lol:

Hey guys, it's me, Barry G.

I was logging into Barry G and noticed this nation. I got curious and tried to login, and I succeded the first time.

The thing is, I do not remember making this nation...

Barry Goldwater The Ghost 2 wrote:Hey guys, it's me, Barry G.

I was logging into Barry G and noticed this nation. I got curious and tried to login, and I succeded the first time.

The thing is, I do not remember making this nation...

Kebab boi?

Liberated American Provinces wrote:Kebab boi?

Sí, es mí, el boi de los kebabz.

Eldrado wrote:Ok.... I'm going to be frank here. I did not read all the articles you kindly provided (I will read them all later though out of curiosity), but the ones I did read were interesting and seemed credible enough to get your points across. From the start, I'd have to say I agree with you on some things while I disagree with you on other ones. I don't think Romania is the standard we should set when discussing this issue (or others :) lol) but you can compare their government policies to the US or other countries using this site https://www.equaldex.com/region/romania. I think the government should not be as involved in marriage. They should only be there to enforce age of consent laws, have laws for divorce, domestic abuse, custody, etc..., and provide guidelines for inheritance. I do not really agree with you on the idea that it must be "taboo". Yes, the LGBTQ (etc and etc....) community is forcibly being "overrepresented" in today's media and culture (because they do not make up a majority of any state's demographics https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/visualization/lgbt-stats/?topic=LGBT#about-the-data). This does not mean they don't deserve to be represented or part of society. Before their civil rights movements, they were openly discriminated against and they were greatly excluded from society (just look Alan Turing https://www.turing.org.uk/publications/dnb.html). However, I agree with you in the sense that the left is making their voices more important than others and if you disagree with them (religiously, scientifically, etc...) you will be witch-hunted. This is wrong. As for the Netflix shows... yes, it can get annoying. But, they are usually not main characters and if you don't like it you don't have to watch it. Also, just as in day to day life, you are bound to interact with someone from the LGBTQ community and that shouldn't be a problem (provided they do not force you to believe what they believe and they are decent).

As for, "Is homosexuality natural or a choice..." (paraphrased), I agree with the first article you presented (https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/is-homosexuality-a-choice/?redirect=1). There are many biological factors that can affect how a person thinks and feels, but then again, there are equally important environmental factors that affect the same things. Again (as you basically said), if they do not cause harm to anyone, gay people and their relationships should be 100% allowed.

For the point on, "unhealthy behaviours that are associated with being gay..." (paraphrased), statistically, the demographic partakes in riskier, and subsequently more dangerous sexual behaviours which have mental and physical effects on gay people. This is a problem with their (not all of them) attitudes to sex which the left continues to radically liberalize (polygamy, unsafe sex, etc...).

For the point on "some homosexuals are not happy," that can arguably be a result of the environmental factors that made them/made them choose to be homosexual (abuse, no parents, etc...). If they are depressed, I don't think it is just because they are homosexual but more because of the lives some of them lead (if that makes sense).

Also, "And before Anyone calls me homophobic I blessed a lesbians(likely adopted ) son while I was in Florida," what is this sentence?

Anyways hope I responded to your points sufficiently.

I often don’t watch those tv shows.

Gotham was fine at first and it kinda detorated. I have never even watched big mouth.

I generally don’t watch much tv 📺 anyway

As for Goverment laws should be in 1963 Illinois when they just decriminalized homosexuality in that state.

Or it should put barriers against homosexuality and the final punishment hang mans nouse.
That way induvials you mentioned would have been warned repeatedly warned and would have been possibly be raised by the Torah such as people in Iserial during Jesus time

The reason why homosexuality hardly existed in ancient iserial was because of The law and being raised to obey them

1941 World War II: The German battleship Bismarck is sunk in the North Atlantic killing almost 2,100 men.

Rost Dreadnorramus wrote:1941 World War II: The German battleship Bismarck is sunk in the North Atlantic killing almost 2,100 men.

Sink The Bismarck intensifies

https://youtu.be/M1Ufc2hI4FM

Furbish Islands wrote:Sink The Bismarck intensifies

https://youtu.be/M1Ufc2hI4FM

I love Johnny Horton.

«12. . .849850851852853854855. . .1,0571,058»

Advertisement