by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Federation of Conservative Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .851852853854855856857. . .1,1401,141»

Viridus wrote:You think you're being a smartass right now but I actually understood that better than how you explained it in English. Anyways, that's not for the CP to decide now is it?

r/iamverysmart

Barry b benson and barry g

Lol I am never on and nobody knows who I am

Gagium, San Carlos Islands, Barry Goldwater The Ghost, Jakobly, and 1 otherNew fcn algerstonia

Barry b benson and barry g wrote:Lol I am never on and nobody knows who I am

Ok

I think the CP CP likes you!

Join today!

Jakobly wrote:RIP Krankriet

RIP. He left the server a while back, too.

Furbish Islands Barry Goldwater The Ghost Violent mob New Waldensia

Ok so are there non racist arguments for the government to discourage inter racial marriage between a negro and the rest of humanity?
Or are there logical reasons for a government to somehow discourage interracial marriage ? Not a ban though

I mean when they make love 💕 what happens is mulato babies.

I personally donít view immoral for a black and white marriage. But with m s m STDs,bad adoptions, when males are sick or that means lower life expectancyís and less money for children

https://www.hrc.org/blog/common-myths-about-lgbtq-domestic-violence

https://ncadv.org/blog/posts/domestic-violence-and-the-lgbtq-community

https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/learn/general-information/lgbtq

https://www.drugrehab.com/guides/lgbtq/

https://deserthopetreatment.com/drug-abuse/lgbt-community/

Gagium, San Carlos Islands, Barry Goldwater The Ghost, Jakobly, and 1 otherNew fcn algerstonia

Hey bois, sorry about muh inactivity - I just got home from vacation

FCN Conservative Party wrote:I think the CP CP likes you!

Join today!

why does child porn like me
that's illegal

Ic Valery appears that she is doing much better from the cancer treatment . She decides to giver her leadership back to President Valeria Of the congress.

Ooc Home sweet home

Ooc how can the government discourage polgamy and Government marriage or civil union to blacks and whites

The Nuanced Royal Family of the FCN is now here! Submit a spot today!

King

Queen

Viridus

Crimsonfield

Prince

Princess

TBD

TBD

Dukes

Dutchesses

Jakobly

TBD

Counts

Countesses

TBD

TBD

Viscounts

Viscountesses

TBD

TBD

Barons

Baronesses

TBD

TBD

Baronets

TBD

Other Role

Nation

Sultan

Barry Goldwater The Ghost

Vozhd

Rivine

Read dispatch

This gets the Goldwater Seal of Approval (TM).

Barry b benson and barry g wrote:Lol I am never on and nobody knows who I am

But you said you're Rivine...

I bet this is some sort of mind trick.

YOU BEES CANNOT FOOL THE EMPEROR DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF CONSERVATISM!

NO ONE CAN!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!

Confederate farmers wrote:Ok so are there non racist arguments for the government to discourage inter racial marriage between a negro and the rest of humanity?
Or are there logical reasons for a government to somehow discourage interracial marriage ? Not a ban though

I mean when they make love 💕 what happens is mulato babies.

I personally donít view immoral for a black and white marriage. But with m s m STDs,bad adoptions, went to males are sick or that means lower life expectancyís and less money for children

https://www.hrc.org/blog/common-myths-about-lgbtq-domestic-violence

https://ncadv.org/blog/posts/domestic-violence-and-the-lgbtq-community

https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/learn/general-information/lgbtq

https://www.drugrehab.com/guides/lgbtq/

https://deserthopetreatment.com/drug-abuse/lgbt-community/

I don't see anything wrong with interracial marriage.

From a biological standpoint, humans are highly genetically similar to each other (though we all look pretty different from each other, we are all still very similar). Interracial marriage would not change much about the person besides aspects of their superficial appearance.

From a religious standpoint (I am speaking from the viewpoint of the Abrahamic religions, if another reader doesn't follow these, feel free to ignore this), humans are also all descended from the same two people: Adam and Eve. We are all Children of Adam and in this regard, we are all equal. Even if two people's appearances are different, a marriage between a black and a white would be a marriage between two descendants of Adam, two equals.

Barry Goldwater The Ghost wrote:
The Nuanced Royal Family of the FCN is now here! Submit a spot today!

King

Queen

Viridus

Crimsonfield

Prince

Princess

TBD

TBD

Dukes

Dutchesses

Jakobly

TBD

Counts

Countesses

TBD

TBD

Viscounts

Viscountesses

TBD

TBD

Barons

Baronesses

TBD

TBD

Baronets

TBD

Other Role

Nation

Sultan

Barry Goldwater The Ghost

Vozhd

Rivine

Read dispatch

This gets the Goldwater Seal of Approval (TM).

But you said you're Rivine...

I bet this is some sort of mind trick.

YOU BEES CANNOT FOOL THE EMPEROR DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF CONSERVATISM!

NO ONE CAN!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!

I don't see anything wrong with interracial marriage.

From a biological standpoint, humans are highly genetically similar to each other (though we all look pretty different from each other, we are all still very similar). Interracial marriage would not change much about the person besides aspects of their superficial appearance.

From a religious standpoint (I am speaking from the viewpoint of the Abrahamic religions, if another reader doesn't follow these, feel free to ignore this), humans are also all descended from the same two people: Adam and Eve. We are all Children of Adam and in this regard, we are all equal. Even if two people's appearances are different, a marriage between a black and a white would be a marriage between two descendants of Adam, two equals.

Ok so our society is fine with asians marrying white Americans .

But are there legit arguments For a activist government to discourage marriage or civil union between a black person and a white person ?

We are not to marry those of other races. Gen. 28:6; Exod. 34:15-16; Num. 25:6-11; Deut. 7:1-3; Josh. 23:12-13; Judges 3:5-8; 1 Kings 11:1-2; Ezra 9:1-2, 12; Ezra 10:2-3, 10-11; Neh. 10:30; Neh. 13:25-27.

Ok so these where Old Testament verses the reason why was because of their religion,values,beliefs,morals and ?

Interracial marriage in the Bible
What about interracial marriage? Deuteronomy 7:1-6 tells the Israelites to destroy all the inhabitants of the Canaan land and not to intermarry with them because they would "turn your sons away from following Me, that they may serve other gods." The same key concern of 2 Corinthians 6:14 is again expressed here.

Moses' wife was of another race and in Numbers 12:1-15 Aaron and Miriam were punished for criticizing this interracial marriage. The book of Ruth tells a delightful story of a foreigner who became part of the lineage of Christ. The harlot, Rahab, also of another nation, is included in the lineage of Christ as recorded in Matthew 1. Colossians 3:11 makes it clear that from God's perspective all are one in Christ.

Others go back to Creation, where we read that God created everything "after its kind." People say that this is the divine order of things in creation, that God made things according to their kind, and his intent was that they should stay according to their kind.

In the case of both these arguments, I would say that that is the flimsiest evidence I can think of to support what is ultimately a racist view of the matter. I donít see anything, even in Scripture, that would prohibit interracial marriage other than the problems people might face in terms of cultural prejudices. Any couple that chooses to get married in a culture that has a high degree of racism is asking for all kinds of tension directed against their marriage. If they are willing to do that, it doesnít mean that they are sinning by going ahead and entering into a marriage covenant.

I think one of the strongest texts that does relate to this is in the Old Testament, where we read that Moses (who was the mediator of the old covenant) took to himself a wife who was a Cushite. A Cushite was an Ethiopian. All of the evidence that we can construct on Old Testament history indicates that Mosesí wife was black. We also read that his sister, Miriam, became very distressed by the fact that her brother married a Cushite. It was a racist reaction. Miriam got angry and rebuked Moses. Because of Miriam's response, God judged Miriam and gave her leprosy. So if anything, it would seem to me that God frowns upon those who are racists.

Confederate farmers wrote:Ok so our society is fine with asians marrying white Americans .

But are there legit arguments For a activist government to discourage marriage or civil union between a black person and a white person ?

We are not to marry those of other races. Gen. 28:6; Exod. 34:15-16; Num. 25:6-11; Deut. 7:1-3; Josh. 23:12-13; Judges 3:5-8; 1 Kings 11:1-2; Ezra 9:1-2, 12; Ezra 10:2-3, 10-11; Neh. 10:30; Neh. 13:25-27.

Ok so these where Old Testament verses the reason why was because of their religion,values,beliefs,morals and ?

Interracial marriage in the Bible
What about interracial marriage? Deuteronomy 7:1-6 tells the Israelites to destroy all the inhabitants of the Canaan land and not to intermarry with them because they would "turn your sons away from following Me, that they may serve other gods." The same key concern of 2 Corinthians 6:14 is again expressed here.

Moses' wife was of another race and in Numbers 12:1-15 Aaron and Miriam were punished for criticizing this interracial marriage. The book of Ruth tells a delightful story of a foreigner who became part of the lineage of Christ. The harlot, Rahab, also of another nation, is included in the lineage of Christ as recorded in Matthew 1. Colossians 3:11 makes it clear that from God's perspective all are one in Christ.

Others go back to Creation, where we read that God created everything "after its kind." People say that this is the divine order of things in creation, that God made things according to their kind, and his intent was that they should stay according to their kind.

In the case of both these arguments, I would say that that is the flimsiest evidence I can think of to support what is ultimately a racist view of the matter. I donít see anything, even in Scripture, that would prohibit interracial marriage other than the problems people might face in terms of cultural prejudices. Any couple that chooses to get married in a culture that has a high degree of racism is asking for all kinds of tension directed against their marriage. If they are willing to do that, it doesnít mean that they are sinning by going ahead and entering into a marriage covenant.

I think one of the strongest texts that does relate to this is in the Old Testament, where we read that Moses (who was the mediator of the old covenant) took to himself a wife who was a Cushite. A Cushite was an Ethiopian. All of the evidence that we can construct on Old Testament history indicates that Mosesí wife was black. We also read that his sister, Miriam, became very distressed by the fact that her brother married a Cushite. It was a racist reaction. Miriam got angry and rebuked Moses. Because of Miriam's response, God judged Miriam and gave her leprosy. So if anything, it would seem to me that God frowns upon those who are racists.

I looked at some of the Bible verses you cited as being against interracial marriage. However, I think they are objecting to marrying people of other religions, not necessarily of other races. They mention that marrying unbelievers will turn people astray from God. However, if two people are different races but both believe in God, then there is no danger of turning away from him, so I don't think it is about race. They also mention religious reasons (being unbelievers) rather than genetic reasons (like stating it will spoil the bloodline).

FCN Conservative Party wrote:I think the CP CP likes you!

Join today!

How many members get recruited by RMB ads?

Jakobly wrote:0

All they do is clog up RMB discussion and get outrageous replies, so why post 'em?

Barry Goldwater The Ghost wrote:Why does region=region_of_national_socialists have our dispatches pinned?

Nazis probably want to gain recruits from amongst mainstream right-wingers, so they could be trying to pander to us.

Confederate farmers wrote:-snip-

Barry Goldwater The Ghost wrote:-snip-

Confederate farmers wrote:-snip-

Barry Goldwater The Ghost wrote:-snip-

While we are discussing interracial marriage, here's a question: what makes you part of a certain race?

Human skin color is not simply just black and just white. There are many shades of white skin tones, many shades of black skin tones, and everything in between.

If it's decided by ancestry, then different questions arise. How long ago do you have to have an ancestor that's a certain race to be counted as part of it? Let's say having at least one grandparent of that race makes you part of it. But what if you have a great-great-grandparent who is that race? That makes his grandchild part of that race, and because he is your grandparent, you are part of that race as well, even though you only have 6.25% of his genes. But if we look back at our ancestors far enough, humans originated in Africa. Does that mean we are all African?

Furbish Islands wrote:While we are discussing interracial marriage, here's a question: what makes you part of a certain race?

Human skin color is not simply just black and just white. There are many shades of white skin tones, many shades of black skin tones, and everything in between.

If it's decided by ancestry, then different questions arise. How long ago do you have to have an ancestor that's a certain race to be counted as part of it? Let's say having at least one grandparent of that race makes you part of it. But what if you have a great-great-grandparent who is that race? That makes his grandchild part of that race, and because he is your grandparent, you are part of that race as well, even though you only have 6.25% of his genes. But if we look back at our ancestors far enough, humans originated in Africa. Does that mean we are all African?

Haplogroup classification plays a big role in race.

Good evening y'all, I'm Sargent Confederation with the Nation States Fish and Game department.

I'm your local Game Warden, here for a safety check. So is everyone safe and licenced.

Christian Confederation wrote:Good evening y'all, I'm Sargent Confederation with the Nation States Fish and Game department.

I'm your local Game Warden, here for a safety check. So is everyone safe and licenced.

Yes Mr. Warden!

*Whips out Liberal and Furry hunting licences*

San Carlos Islands wrote:*Whips out Liberal and Furry hunting licences*

*Confirms licenses*
Everything is in order, have you had any luck Today?

Christian Confederation wrote:*Confirms licenses*
Everything is in order, have you had any luck Today?

Ah, none. The degenerates have been very shy today.

«12. . .851852853854855856857. . .1,1401,141»

Advertisement