by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Eurth Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5678910»

But now Iím really confused, I tried to sign up like 5 times and all times it didnít sign up because they all failed a security check

Tried to make a song about my nation on the forum(baby shark tune) but it failed a security check hereís the song:

Hereís a song about my nation right now in Eurth: (tune of baby shark)

i cant get on discord do do do

i canít get on bit.ly do do do

i canít fill out the membership page do do do

i canít sign up do do do

plz help me!

i want to get on the map do do do

I can view it do do do

but I canít get on it do do do

because I canít sign up do do do

i canít sign up!

tried to sign up and it says it failed a security check do do do

tried it about 5 times do do do

discord is banned do do do

bit.ly is banned too!

Iím in China right now do do

on vacation do do

but over here about everything is banned!

Limu Emu and Doug wrote:Tried to make a song about my nation on the forum(baby shark tune) but it failed a security check hereís the song:

Hereís a song about my nation right now in Eurth: (tune of baby shark)

i cant get on discord do do do

i canít get on bit.ly do do do

i canít fill out the membership page do do do

i canít sign up do do do

plz help me!

i want to get on the map do do do

I can view it do do do

but I canít get on it do do do

because I canít sign up do do do

i canít sign up!

tried to sign up and it says it failed a security check do do do

tried it about 5 times do do do

discord is banned do do do

bit.ly is banned too!

Iím in China right now do do

on vacation do do

but over here about everything is banned!

use tunnelbear free VPN

or go to Hong Kong

Just got a vpn

Limu Emu and Doug Any applicants wanting a map spot are required to follow the signup rules. If you cannot live up to this standard, we better part our ways. Our patience for low-effort puppetwankers is limited.

Orioni 2 wrote:Limu Emu and Doug Any applicants wanting a map spot are required to follow the signup rules. If you cannot live up to this standard, we better part our ways. Our patience for low-effort puppetwankers is limited.

But I canít sign up even though Iíve tried about 5 times.and every time I try it says ďfailed a security checkĒ

I'm sensing a theme regarding me forgetting Nationstates for various periods of time.

Breaking News: The First and Second Legions have been completely broken by the forces of Morror Kassus on the Kornam Plains. General Nevet's legion has joined the Opposition. Both forces are advancing into Rihan. The Governors of Ralathak, Nelvek, Fitzan, and Chetris have all declared their allegiance to Kassus. The Senate has been called into emergency session today to discuss the rapidly evolving civil conflict. Calls for Praetor Terix's removal are growing by the hour. Stay tuned...

Welcome back Galahinda and Tieguo. How have you been?

Orioni 2 wrote:Welcome back Galahinda and Tieguo. How have you been?

Lovely gal! it's good to finally be out of High School and know what I want to do. I'm ready to join the RP forum and stuff but I'm having issues with my account if you get a chance to look at it, could you see if you can mark me as active?

I see the throne is mine today, most avoided in all of Eurth.

Second to worst Public transport here!

Thameslink operate public transport in Ide Jima, it would seem!

8th isnt bad, top ten still!

97th out 97 nation's in the region. Last place throne is mine!

Halfway between place three and one. Surpassing ancient nations is always super hard.

Finally back in the top 10% of nudest nations. Feels bad that I was 300th in the world at some point.

3rd place is good for stationary.

Statistics don't lie. Planet Eurth is indeed at the centre of our universe.

> Planet Eurth is ranked 35,303rd in the world and 1st in Eurth for Most Stationary, with 343.13320400572 Days.

Isn't that right, my fervently zealous friends Tagmatium and Sancti Imperii Catholico?

Machina Haruspex wrote:3rd place is good for stationary.

Indeed it is! 3rd.

Planet Eurth wrote:343.13320400572 Days

Woah, is this region approaching its first birthday already or are we counting years since the great migration?

Sunset Sea Islands wrote:Woah, is this region approaching its first birthday already or are we counting years since the great migration?

According to the OC (original calendar) we are in the 15th year of our Foundation on January 9th, 2004.

But perhaps some newish sects wish to follow the NC (new calendar)?

Eurth region was founded on July 31st, 2018.

Yet the migration only occurred on April 2nd, 2019.

One could almost foresee an unorthodox schism starting to form!

94th! 94th I say! How dare those other three rank worse then I. To arms!

As long as I place above Tagmatium, it's a win.

666 of taxes and very secular

😵

«12. . .5678910»

Advertisement