by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Eurth Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12345678. . .1213»

Suverina wrote:Voc wanted the region to be a mausoleum

Well now it's a glassed planet, lol.

The Eurofuhrer wrote:It seems as if the winds of change may have brought me home. Clearly many things have happened since my leaving.

The Eurofuhrer wrote:It seems as if the winds of change may have brought me back home as well

The Eurofuhrer wrote:The winds of change seem to have blown me home.

Whatís going on guys?

Meanwhile The Eurofuhrer went schizophrenic. Welcome home, y'all! :D

*shudders* internet has been wonky lately

good to be back

So sad that the long lived region of Europa is no more. Fortunately, the spirit and souls of Europa- the nations themselves- are still here.

Trisbal wrote:So sad that the long lived region of Europa is no more. Fortunately, the spirit and souls of Europa- the nations themselves- are still here.

We're stronger than ever and freed of the shackles of the past. Welcome back!

Ibriarium

Ibriarium wrote:So first time back in a mount or so what happened to Europa

many of you do not know me very well and that is perfectly fine seeing as Iíve been scarcely as active as Iíd like to be. What has become apparent is that while I love this game and all the joy it has brought me I must admit Iím really just not feeling it anymore. With that said Iíve decided I wish to destabilize the entire workings of nationstates and create a World War I hope to see you all on my side (we can determine a reason later) I am doing this as a last hurrah so if nobody wants to help please direct me to a region that would be accommodating or maybe convince me otherwise Iím always open for suggestion

With love Todd Haldley (official seal of the commonwealth of Ibriarium)

Ibriarium wrote:many of you do not know me very well and that is perfectly fine seeing as Iíve been scarcely as active as Iíd like to be. What has become apparent is that while I love this game and all the joy it has brought me I must admit Iím really just not feeling it anymore. With that said Iíve decided I wish to destabilize the entire workings of nationstates and create a World War I hope to see you all on my side (we can determine a reason later) I am doing this as a last hurrah so if nobody wants to help please direct me to a region that would be accommodating or maybe convince me otherwise Iím always open for suggestion

With love Todd Haldley (official seal of the commonwealth of Ibriarium)

Good luck with that!

:)

Ibriarium wrote:Iíve decided I wish to destabilize the entire workings of nationstates and create a World War

You have my sword.

I shall return.

https://www.biography.com/.image/t_share/MTQ1NDY1NjQwNjg0MTAzNDQx/general-douglas-macarthur---full-episode.jpg

Sunset Sea Islands wrote:Sunset Sea Iceland Sanset sea islands
Why is everyone memeing me? 😅

Because you're so damn cool.

Trisbal wrote:So sad that the long lived region of Europa is no more. Fortunately, the spirit and souls of Europa- the nations themselves- are still here.

Thanks friend Chatalhoyuk. :) The same friendly people, just sporting a different name. Glad to have you back here.

Bulgenstaz

Ahh, I am thoroughly enjoying the good spirits here! I think the new region has been like a fresh change of scenery. Independence! Clearly Europa is more than just a region: it's a community.

Hello everyone! I've been living under a rock. What did I miss?

PS am I allowed to keep my collection of Euro Pansô?

Tamhlacht wrote:Hello everyone! I've been living under a rock. What did I miss?

PS am I allowed to keep my collection of Euro Pansô?

A bit of a meltdown on the part of the person who held the founder's nation.

But we're on to new and better things now!

Tagmatium wrote:A bit of a meltdown on the part of the person who held the founder's nation.

But we're on to new and better things now!

But do Euro Pansô still have any value? That's the most important thing.

Tamhlacht wrote:But do Euro Pansô still have any value? That's the most important thing.

They most certainly do!

Right now there's even a special -20% promotion on Euro Pansô if you order online.

http://www.europans.com/cooking-pans/

Oh Taggie, I've made some news again, concerning you. Hah.

North dniester

lol euro pans

"A tiny, corrupt, pro-business government". Finally!!! Now it is the true Port of Cristina.

Poor Queen Nova, she tries her best, but she is alone and surrounded by big sharks.

Free Port of Cristina wrote:"A tiny, corrupt, pro-business government". Finally!!! Now it is the true Port of Cristina.

Poor Queen Nova, she tries her best, but she is alone and surrounded by big sharks.

And soon Mantella will start noticing the money flowing into the country.

Also: welcome to the month of May, and this month's featured nation. The black smoke is gone. And white smokes appears from the chimney. It's none other than Sancti Imperii Catholico!


The Divine Imperium of Sancti Imperii Catholico

nation=sancti_imperii_catholico

Motto:
"Through the Trinity, We Flourish."

National Animal: Dove

Currency: Salvian Cross

When asked about it, the previously featured Shffahkia showed little doubt about who should succeed him as 'Featured Nation'. Because within seconds he replied: "Salvia for his continuation in the LinkFight for the White Smoke." And so this month's honour goes to Sancti Imperii Catholico. Within our region, Salvia's strong retail industry (3rd) and furniture restoration (6th) benefit from a large amount of business subsidation (9th). Furthermore, this zealous powerhouse ranks in the World top 0.6% for religiousness (899th). This is rather confusing since they also receive top marks for both rudeness and cheerfulness.

The Divine Imperium of Sancti Imperii Catholico is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Archbishop Patrick Saulius with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, zero percent divorce rate, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 3.685 billion Salvians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.

The relatively small government prioritizes Industry, although Education, Administration, and Spirituality are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Deopolis. The average income tax rate is 33.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.

The frighteningly efficient Salvian economy, worth 658 trillion Salvian Crosses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 178,608 Salvian Crosses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.

Grumbling early morning commuters bemoan having to travel to work in the dark, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, anyone who doesn't attend Official Governmental Religious Services is fined, and heretic deviants are free to practice their deviance outside of Sancti Imperii Catholico. Crime is totally unknown. Sancti Imperii Catholico's national animal is the Dove, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.


ę Previous nation

Read dispatch

Orioni 2 wrote:They most certainly do!

Right now there's even a special -20% promotion on Euro Pansô if you order online.

http://www.europans.com/cooking-pans/

Now that's an offer I can't turn down. Gotta stock up before Tamhexit! I'll take 50! 🍳

Ibriarium

Please everyone welcome the commonwealth of Ibriariums newest leader Edward Liston who after the successful assassination of Grand Emperor Raul Ferdinand, and a brief, brutal revolution has gain control country
Yours truly as always Todd Haldley
(Official deal of the commonwealth of Ibriarium)

«12345678. . .1213»

Advertisement