by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Council of Constructed Languages Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .180181182183184185186. . .188189»

Lower Alterac wrote:Ok!

The only reason I mentioned it was because some far-left wing forces in Gameplay gave us (particularly me) hell over a more mild embassy, that's all, so I was surprised you guys had it.

The Reformed American Republic wrote:Not here to shame anyone as I really don't care, but I am absolutely surprised you guys have embassies with Farkasfalka. I thought this region was somewhat left leaning with Kowani as a high ranking government official.

t'eqivocač é pensar q'asecuramos as reǵes c'q'tem embajá :p
your mistake was thinking we vet the regions with which we have embassies :p

De Reformet Amerikaan Republik, ikke alzoo i de rejeerunk XD Aaber, Ik vut ekki sspraak dat de RKS haabe ej markant politikaal kopfunk. Viir ekki dat politikaal, ik denk. De oficiirät zajn ekki vaalet unt doos voo zajn (Prezident unt Viceprezident) zajn koosen baazet po trovertighajt eeher dan politik.

Sspaas fakt: TAFA ssaltet needer de World ambassador for zajnin frojndät av ej J o Js frojnd. Altay haabe ej direkt embasi mot J o J... unt mot TAFA. Jaa, de velt zajn oot.

The Reformed American Republic, I am also in the government XD I wouldn't say that the CCL has a distinct political headding though. We ain't that political, I think. The officers aren't elected and those who are (President and Vice President) are chosen based on trustworthyness rather than politics.

Fun fact: TAFA shut down World ambassador for being friends of J o J's friend. Altay has a direct embassy with J o J... and with TAFA. Yes, the world is strange.

I have to admit, I'm completely ignorant of NS intraregional politics. XO

My understanding is that CCL is fairly apolitical, on the standard left - right spectrum at least; tho I wouldn't be surprised if most of the members are leaning towards the left personally. The problem with talking to loudly about these things are that you risk alienating people with whom you're having fruitful and rewarding non-political conversations. Politics and ideology are interesting and important (duh!) subjects, but it's not mandatory to bring them into every aspect of ones online persona.. just my two eurocents.

Peace! :)

Kowani wrote:t'eqivocač é pensar q'asecuramos as reǵes c'q'tem embajá :p
your mistake was thinking we vet the regions with which we have embassies :p

My region don't vet either. Those who vet tend to take themselves too seriously anyway.

Word of the day:
Work

Kuerhyét: Verb: beayä - to work, to make. Noun: beaya - profession, employment, place of work, piece of work, product
Inna: Verb: daɣ - to work. Noun: dəɣɣə - profession, employment, place of work, beɣɣu - piece of work, product, result
Sāsjki: Verb: arebej - (to) work. Noun: jabba - profession, employment, place of work, assignment, dudju - piece of work, piece of art

May I please request the forging of an embassy between the CCL and India?

I used to have a wiki page detailing the words of my Proto-language. Yes, the proto-language.

Now it's two...

Welsh-Bern wrote:I used to have a wiki page detailing the words of my Proto-language. Yes, the proto-language.

Now it's two...

man, i should probably make one of those or something

Kuerhyedeenistan wrote:Word of the day:
Work

Kuerhyét: Verb: beayä - to work, to make. Noun: beaya - profession, employment, place of work, piece of work, product
Inna: Verb: daɣ - to work. Noun: dəɣɣə - profession, employment, place of work, beɣɣu - piece of work, product, result
Sāsjki: Verb: arebej - (to) work. Noun: jabba - profession, employment, place of work, assignment, dudju - piece of work, piece of art

Iksilan: Ervidin (verb) - To work, Ervide (noun) - work, job, profession

Ixilland wrote:Iksilan: Ervidin (verb) - To work, Ervide (noun) - work, job, profession

Acrur: Sygar (to work), na Sygan (I work)

Kuerhyedeenistan wrote:Word of the day:
Work

Kuerhyét: Verb: beayä - to work, to make. Noun: beaya - profession, employment, place of work, piece of work, product
Inna: Verb: daɣ - to work. Noun: dəɣɣə - profession, employment, place of work, beɣɣu - piece of work, product, result
Sāsjki: Verb: arebej - (to) work. Noun: jabba - profession, employment, place of work, assignment, dudju - piece of work, piece of art

It's fun because in Hebrew beaya means problem lol. Ok in Fekerstanbuli:
ובֿוד- Ovod- To work/study/learn
סֿבֿת- Shevet- Company/job/profession/tribe

Example: כו ולגליִ ובֿוד בסֿבֿת תוכ עלו כֿיִצ
Kẖo olgloy ovod bashevet toẖ elo kayts
They worked in a company during the summer

Lower Alterac wrote:man, i should probably make one of those or something

Trabajho d’má…
Too much work…

Kowani wrote:Trabajho d’má…
Too much work…

More like not enough fun!

וברוסת ודו צום בול פֿגסֿא גוגל
Obrozt odu tzoom bol pagsha gugel?
Do you have zoom or google meet?

Fekerstani wrote:וברוסת ודו צום בול פֿגסֿא גוגל
Obrozt odu tzoom bol pagsha gugel?
Do you have zoom or google meet?

Huo, poa gasú.
Yes, both.

Kuerhyedeenistan wrote:Huo, poa gasú.
Yes, both.

?ותיִ אפסֿר ליסֿבול אסו דופן
Ani efshar lishbol ezo dofen?
Can I ask what class?

Fekerstani wrote:?ותיִ אפסֿר ליסֿבול אסו דופן
Ani efshar lishbol ezo dofen?
Can I ask what class?

Yu palä.. kelás?
I don't understand.. class?

Kuerhyedeenistan wrote:Yu palä.. kelás?
I don't understand.. class?

?האם ודו ספר בוניבֿרסיִתת בול אבֿד
Ha'im odu sefer ba'oniversitét bol evad?
You're studying in school or working?

?כֿמו כבֿי פֿרכֿ
Kmo kẖvi perek?
Like what subject?

Post self-deleted by Fekerstani.

Fekerstani wrote:?האם ודו ספר בוניבֿרסיִתת בול אבֿד
Ha'im odu sefer ba'oniversitét bol evad?
You're studying in school or working?

?כֿמו כבֿי פֿרכֿ
Kmo kẖvi perek?
Like what subject?

Uhuy, enu beayä.
Aha, I'm working.

Kuerhyedeenistan wrote:Uhuy, enu beayä.
Aha, I'm working.

.וווא בֿד
Ooo vad.
Wow an employee.

Fekerstani wrote:.וווא בֿד
Ooo vad.
Wow an employee.

Yeah I'm one of those. XD
.. sorry, no conlang translation.

Kuerhyedeenistan wrote:Yeah I'm one of those. XD
.. sorry, no conlang translation.

גבֿרתן סֿבֿוצא
Gvartan shvutza
Man of a group
(Fekerstani expression of respect)

«12. . .180181182183184185186. . .188189»

Advertisement