by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Confederation of the Mediterranean Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .925926927928929930931. . .1,0491,050»

Latorik wrote:the terms the rothellans agreed to necessitated the formation of a self governing region with more fair representation than they originally received, right

The way it's looking in five years the region will probably be independent.

Rothella wrote:The way it's looking in five years the region will probably be independent.

I see

now we wait for gaywilliam :D

Yes

Rothella wrote:With the lit flashlights the Kidarian threw a grenade over and onto the platform.

The Shock Troopers dove away, and fired their shotguns at the Kidarian.

Rothella wrote:gaywilliam?

i just got home lol :D

Rothella wrote:The way it's looking in five years the region will probably be independent.

and then we become close allies to aneas >:)

Derika wrote:and then we become close allies to aneas >:)

Rothella would never allow that! ALso, people who saw the destruction of AFF would probably hate Derika after this as result of their destructive means to gain close relations to/rejoin Derika.
Wait, did you mean the newly liberated Aeneas? And not hte old one?

Derika wrote:The Shock Troopers dove away, and fired their shotguns at the Kidarian.

The Kidarian used their dodge to move to a different position. He fell to the ground, weakly grabbing a torch he ran from tent to tent setting fire to each one.

Derika wrote:i just got home lol :D

I got home basically an hour and a half ago. Romeo, despite it being his birthday, was a lucky Son of a Gun and did not have a Birthday Beatdown.

Parker. Question. What percent of the Derikan navy is rather heavy ships, such as heavy cruisers, battleships, dreadnoughts and carriers?

Just watched the banking arc on Star Wars the Clone wars.
I knew Palpatine was a Genius
BUT DANG

How do you seize control of the banks and let the separatist faction eliminate their debt without making one side lose? Simple. Have someone appointed and take the blame for allowing the Separatists to take control of the Banks. The separatists delete their debt, and retreat while the Republic forces take control of the banks AFTER the separatists eliminate their debt. The separatists can continue giving Palpatine opportunities to increase power AND allow him to take control of the banks. GENIUS.

Rothella wrote:Parker. Question. What percent of the Derikan navy is rather heavy ships, such as heavy cruisers, battleships, dreadnoughts and carriers?

like 75 percent heavy ships (including carriers)

Rothella wrote:I got home basically an hour and a half ago. Romeo, despite it being his birthday, was a lucky Son of a Gun and did not have a Birthday Beatdown.

mad!

Rothella wrote:Rothella would never allow that! ALso, people who saw the destruction of AFF would probably hate Derika after this as result of their destructive means to gain close relations to/rejoin Derika.
Wait, did you mean the newly liberated Aeneas? And not hte old one?
The Kidarian used their dodge to move to a different position. He fell to the ground, weakly grabbing a torch he ran from tent to tent setting fire to each one.

i mean the newly liberated one

A sniper was alerted, and shot at the Kidarian.

Derika wrote:like 75 percent heavy ships (including carriers)mad!i mean the newly liberated one

A sniper was alerted, and shot at the Kidarian.

75 ships out of?
The Kidarian fell, dropping his torch. The torch-lit the grass on fire, and began to ravage the camp.

Rothella wrote:75 ships out of?
The Kidarian fell, dropping his torch. The torch-lit the grass on fire, and began to ravage the camp.

75 percent of the entire fleet is heavy ships*

Fire extinguisher equipped Shock Troopers and Regulars would begin to slow the flames.

Derika wrote:75 percent of the entire fleet is heavy ships*

Fire extinguisher equipped Shock Troopers and Regulars would begin to slow the flames.

(But aren't they dealing with the fire outside? >:D

I see. Maybe a little, London navy treaty 2.0 is in order >:D

Rothella wrote:(But aren't they dealing with the fire outside? >:D

I see. Maybe a little, London navy treaty 2.0 is in order >:D

nop!

need big navy to protect against exterior threats >:D

and some of them are, but other troops inside are dealing with it >:D

Derika wrote:nop!

need big navy to protect against exterior threats >:D

and some of them are, but other troops inside are dealing with it >:D

No no, but this treaty is to limit the destructive power of war, not target and cripple the Derikan Navy >:D

Gotcha. How damaged is the camp?

Rothella wrote:No no, but this treaty is to limit the destructive power of war, not target and cripple the Derikan Navy >:D

Gotcha. How damaged is the camp?

1/2 tents burned, and a few dead

limit the defenses of a certain rival nation during wartime :O

Derika wrote:1/2 tents burned, and a few dead

limit the defenses of a certain rival nation during wartime :O

Before war time. THEN go to war >:D

Nice. What about the water supply?

Rothella wrote:Before war time. THEN go to war >:D

Nice. What about the water supply?

limited now

nop!

london treaty 2.0 wont be ratified >:)

i cant believe i searched up 'big chungus space jam'

i cant believe how big poopy is coming out of butthole >;)

Latorik wrote:i cant believe how big poopy is coming out of butthole >;)

:O

Derika wrote:limited now

nop!

london treaty 2.0 wont be ratified >:)

bet. I'll make daddy UN ratify it >:D
Of course I doubt it due to the massive amount of hostile aliens in the galaxy

«12. . .925926927928929930931. . .1,0491,050»

Advertisement