by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Confederation of the Mediterranean Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .924925926927928929930. . .1,0481,049»

Derika wrote:they are sent because its a mainly derikan populated area, and william said 'all affected' parties

except they arent derikan anymore ;)

Latorik wrote:except they arent derikan anymore ;)

ethnically derikan ;)

Derika wrote:2 Derikan Ambassadors were sent to the capital.They activate the shield on the FOB, and prepare Shock Troopers to prevent the flames from getting closer.

With that Derika was accused of funding rebels in the region and propagating a series of civilian center attacks. Some even claimed that they were behind the nuclear weapon used on the orbital ring construction site.

The wild fire was intense, burning anyone who got too close as it rapidly advanced towards the FOB.

Rothella wrote:With that Derika was accused of funding rebels in the region and propagating a series of civilian center attacks. Some even claimed that they were behind the nuclear weapon used on the orbital ring construction site.

The wild fire was intense, burning anyone who got too close as it rapidly advanced towards the FOB.

wow!

Fire Extinguishers were placed on Armadillo tanks, and they started to inch towards the fire, putting out the flame.

Derika wrote:wow!

Fire Extinguishers were placed on Armadillo tanks, and they started to inch towards the fire, putting out the flame.

In the chaos a single Kidarian infiltrated the base. His primary goal? To poison the Derikan water supply. He silently hid in the shadows, advancing only when the coast was clear.
(Where is the Derikan water supply)

Rothella wrote:In the chaos a single Kidarian infiltrated the base. His primary goal? To poison the Derikan water supply. He silently hid in the shadows, advancing only when the coast was clear.
(Where is the Derikan water supply)

In the FOB lmao

Two MK.V's guarded the entrance of the FOB, scanning around the base.

marsh told us some good stories

Derika wrote:In the FOB lmao

Two MK.V's guarded the entrance of the FOB, scanning around the base.

So wait, the fuel and the water are inside of the FOB?

Derika wrote:In the FOB lmao

Two MK.V's guarded the entrance of the FOB, scanning around the base.

Absolutely lame!

The Kidarian snuck around the FOB, eventually climbing up along the side without the MK.V's. When he got to the top he quietly scanned for any enemies.

Wait, which capital are they going to? Aeneas?

Rothella wrote:So wait, the fuel and the water are inside of the FOB?

actually wait, water is in a tent, but it is guarded by two MK.V's

Derika wrote:actually wait, water is in a tent, but it is guarded by two MK.V's

>:O

Rothella wrote:Wait, which capital are they going to? Aeneas?

yeah

Rothella wrote:Wait, which capital are they going to? Aeneas?

yes

the star system capital

Derika wrote:yeah

LoL. The ambassadors, upon entering the system, were turned away.

Edit: Spelling

Rothella wrote:LoL. The ambassadors, upon entering the system, were turned away.

Edit: Spelling

nope

Rothella wrote:Absolutely lame!

The Kidarian snuck around the FOB, eventually climbing up along the side without the MK.V's. When he got to the top he quietly scanned for any enemies.

There were two Shock Troopers getting some water from a jug. "Have you heard about the Rothellan attack on the Aneans?"

Derika wrote:nopeThere were two Shock Troopers getting some water from a jug. "Have you heard about the Rothellan attack on the Aneans?"

The kidarian grabbed a blowgun, and blew tranquilizer darts at the two men.

Rothella wrote:The kidarian grabbed a blowgun, and blew tranquilizer darts at the two men.

The blow dart dinked off the armor, and the two men turned around, and grab their shotguns.

"Whose there?"

Derika wrote:The blow dart dinked off the armor, and the two men turned around, and grab their shotguns.

"Whose there?"

The Kidarian hid, drawing his crystal knife.

Rothella wrote:The Kidarian hid, drawing his crystal knife.

The soldiers turned on their flashlight, and used their heartbeat sensors in the room.

where is it?

Derika wrote:The soldiers turned on their flashlight, and used their heartbeat sensors in the room.

where is it?

With the lit flashlights the Kidarian threw a grenade over and onto the platform.

Rothella wrote:With the lit flashlights the Kidarian threw a grenade over and onto the platform.

Crap. He's right below them

The ALF begin the meeting by expressing their thanks to the UN and Rothella for their eventual concessions and attendance of the treaty

Latorik wrote:The ALF begin the meeting by expressing their thanks to the UN and Rothella for their eventual concessions and attendance of the treaty

The Rothellan and Aenean ambassadors nod. Neither one of them wanted an independent nation of the once ALF insurgents. The plan was to make their region so prosperous to make them question why they would ever want to leave.

Of course, knowing me, it would probably go down that they end up forming an independent nation and just stealing the stuff given to them.

Rothella wrote:The Rothellan and Aenean ambassadors nod. Neither one of them wanted an independent nation of the once ALF insurgents. The plan was to make their region so prosperous to make them question why they would ever want to leave.

Of course, knowing me, it would probably go down that they end up forming an independent nation and just stealing the stuff given to them.

the terms the rothellans agreed to necessitated the formation of a self governing region with more fair representation than they originally received, right

«12. . .924925926927928929930. . .1,0481,049»

Advertisement