by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Confederation of the Mediterranean Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .902903904905906907908. . .1,1091,110»

Some People on Planet Arcadia wrote:reminds me of attack on titan

essentially

except youre trying to keep things in instead of keeping them out

Latorik wrote:The ALF prepare to wipe up the remaining rothellan marines stationed around the prison, their force badly mauled but nonetheless still operational

also sorry your chest is messed up gaygio :(

The remaining marines inside prepare for a last stand. Surrender was not an option, they knew they would be killed if they tried to. Outside at the crash sites, the surviving clones wait for an enemy offensive.

Derika wrote:no naval fleet, derika completes owns the entire atmosphere, and a space station. planes, not really, but they do exist and fire the crystals. the vehicles are mainly scout vehicles. the vehicles use repulsor lifts to move. bigger vehicles do exist, like tanks, and they fire the crystals as well. assume all weapons they use fire those crystals.

Well I meant more at ocean fleet instead of space.

Rothella wrote:Well I meant more at ocean fleet instead of space.

ah, yeah, a small one. small longboats mainly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbBB1j5qAFs

albanian national anthem :D

Rothella wrote:The remaining marines inside prepare for a last stand. Surrender was not an option, they knew they would be killed if they tried to. Outside at the crash sites, the surviving clones wait for an enemy offensive.

A broadcast is issued, demanding their unconditional surrender.

They gave a vague promise of them being ransomed off sometime in the near future.

Latorik wrote:A broadcast is issued, demanding their unconditional surrender.

They gave a vague promise of them being ransomed off sometime in the near future.

A single shout pierced the air. "To hell with you! Prepare to die you cowardly scum!"

Rothella wrote:A single shout pierced the air. "To hell with you! Prepare to die you cowardly scum!"

Also, were the prisoners transported away? Or were they targeted by SAMs?

Rothella wrote:A single shout pierced the air. "To hell with you! Prepare to die you cowardly scum!"

Assuming the response was a 'no', the Rothellans are fired upon, the remaining vehicles raining hell down on the trapped Rothellan marines.

Rothella wrote:Also, were the prisoners transported away? Or were they targeted by SAMs?

Some were, I imagine a lot of wounded got left behind in the confusion.

The ones on the lower levels I dont think were.

Latorik wrote:Assuming the response was a 'no', the Rothellans are fired upon, the remaining vehicles raining hell down on the trapped Rothellan marines.

The marines remained inside, the concrete building holding for the time being. From the roof, a squad bravely fired down onto the vehicles using AP-74. They knew were going to die, so they planned on taking out as many as possible.

Latorik wrote:Some were, I imagine a lot of wounded got left behind in the confusion.

The ones on the lower levels I dont think were.

Well I mostly mean the militiamen who held information in the gunships. The general prisoners are still inside, I think there probably would be around 400-500 inmates willing to join.

On Kidario, Operation: BLOWBACK begins, led by the 64th Legion, with a small advancement to nearby tribal encampment.

Derika wrote:On Kidario, Operation: BLOWBACK begins, led by the 64th Legion, with a small advancement to nearby tribal encampment.

Scouts alerted the encampment of the enemy and began to harry the assault while their comrades prepared to counter-attack.

Rothella wrote:The marines remained inside, the concrete building holding for the time being. From the roof, a squad bravely fired down onto the vehicles using AP-74. They knew were going to die, so they planned on taking out as many as possible.

Didnt they already do that and all die

Rothella wrote:Well I mostly mean the militiamen who held information in the gunships. The general prisoners are still inside, I think there probably would be around 400-500 inmates willing to join.

The one with the information was transferred to a different site.

Since I imagine hed be top priority for the rangers

Rothella wrote:Scouts alerted the encampment of the enemy and began to harry the assault while their comrades prepared to counter-attack.

Any alien attack was countered by experienced Derikan soldiers, along with G-91 Jeeps firing on them with their Wolverine-Class Chaingun.

Latorik wrote:Didnt they already do that and all die

The one with the information was transferred to a different site.

Since I imagine hed be top priority for the rangers

Yeah, but the more they take out the more they can bleed the enemy. No way they can hold out long without taking out most of the IFVs.

Gotcha. The prisoners who were transferred began to be interrogated once more. This time, each prisoner was put into a dark box. Liquid at the bottom began to fill up. It seemed they were going to be drowned.

(It's not water, it's Perflubron liquid you can breath in. It's just to scare them into giving information.

Derika wrote:Any alien attack was countered by experienced Derikan soldiers, along with G-91 Jeeps firing on them with their Wolverine-Class Chaingun.

The scouts clung to the trees. Firing down onto the G-91 jeeps, their crystal shards broke apart on impact, scattering hundreds of hot crystal shards.

Derika wrote:On Kidario, Operation: BLOWBACK begins, led by the 64th Legion, with a small advancement to nearby tribal encampment.

Operation: BLOWBACK was a top-secret United Nations Space Command operation that was to take place in late 2552. It was ordered by Admiral Roland Freemont in an encrypted transmission sent to Vice Admiral Alexander Reaves

Rothella wrote:The scouts clung to the trees. Firing down onto the G-91 jeeps, their crystal shards broke apart on impact, scattering hundreds of hot crystal shards.

G-91 Jeeps would open fire on the trees themselves, as well as Armadillo tanks opening fire at the areas near them.

Some People on Planet Arcadia wrote:Operation: BLOWBACK was a top-secret United Nations Space Command operation that was to take place in late 2552. It was ordered by Admiral Roland Freemont in an encrypted transmission sent to Vice Admiral Alexander Reaves

:O

i forgot i read that and i forgot it existed

i knew it seemed familiar

Derika wrote:G-91 Jeeps would open fire on the trees themselves, as well as Armadillo tanks opening fire at the areas near them.

What's the terrain like?

Rothella wrote:What's the terrain like?

jungle trees, its a primarily jungle planet with hundreds of rivers, and few forests

Derika wrote:jungle trees, its a primarily jungle planet with hundreds of rivers, and few forests

Gotcha.

Derika wrote:G-91 Jeeps would open fire on the trees themselves, as well as Armadillo tanks opening fire at the areas near them.

Nearly as soon as the scouts had appeared they had disappeared. Several bodies gave the impression that they were wiped out. From above the road, logs began to roll down a hill and into the convoy.

Rothella wrote:Yeah, but the more they take out the more they can bleed the enemy. No way they can hold out long without taking out most of the IFVs.

Gotcha. The prisoners who were transferred began to be interrogated once more. This time, each prisoner was put into a dark box. Liquid at the bottom began to fill up. It seemed they were going to be drowned.

(It's not water, it's Perflubron liquid you can breath in. It's just to scare them into giving information.

They merely begin to utter prayers and swear at their Rothellan captors in response, not budging in the slightest.

(its a singular dude with the required information)

The anti-tank men manage to get off only a single shot before being targeted by marksmen and the infantry. Their shot goes high, merely warping the barrel of the IFV rather than disabling it completely.

On the plus side, it renders it now incapable of firing.

The infantry prepares to sweep up the scant few Rothellans remaining at the crash sites, maybe a dozen in total, all injured in some way, likely. Grenades and rockets are used to clear the crashsites of any remaining enemies.

«12. . .902903904905906907908. . .1,1091,110»

Advertisement