by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Confederation of the Mediterranean Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .901902903904905906907. . .1,1091,110»

Rothella wrote:Yeah, I've got time. I'm very drowsy atm but other than that I'm good.
What's their tech level? Ooga Booga level?

Also, what do the aliens look like? And what's their culture?

Rothella wrote:Yeah, I've got time. I'm very drowsy atm but other than that I'm good.
What's their tech level? Ooga Booga level?

they have crystalline weaponry, like weapons that can shoot crystals and stuff. they were just advancing beyond space before asar stumbled upon them, and basically destroyed their entire fleet

Derika wrote:they have crystalline weaponry, like weapons that can shoot crystals and stuff. they were just advancing beyond space before asar stumbled upon them, and basically destroyed their entire fleet

Ah I see. SO they're stuck to the confines of a single planet, right? If they had colonies they were exterminated?

Rothella wrote:Also, what do the aliens look like? And what's their culture?

they look like felucians from force unleashed, thats pretty much what they look

and their culture is a monotheistic religion revering a deity called The One, and they are separated into tribes, each led by a chief

Rothella wrote:Ah I see. SO they're stuck to the confines of a single planet, right? If they had colonies they were exterminated?

yeah, pretty much

enters message board
likes posts
leaves
refuses to elaborate

Derika wrote:yeah, pretty much

Aight.

Derika wrote:they look like felucians from force unleashed, thats pretty much what they look

and their culture is a monotheistic religion revering a deity called The One, and they are separated into tribes, each led by a chief

Ah I see.

On a summer evening, 7 tribes met in Whispers Grove. A holy site from their ancient past, its caves and temples held mysterious wonders that priests were uncovering every day. Each tribe began to discuss the political climate of their situation, they didn't like how one tribe (Idk the name, and I guess you have it porker) was receiving support from the evil Derikan empire. After several hours of discussion, each tribe made a blood pact to become allies until the Derikan threat was kicked out of their system. The coalition of tribes called themselves the Holy COnfederacy and began to seek support from priests across the planet.

(HOw many tribes are there on the planet?

Derika wrote:enters message board
likes posts
leaves
refuses to elaborate

si. sorry, spent two minutes trying to think of a name for the group, then other minutes thinking.

Rothella wrote:Aight.

Ah I see.

On a summer evening, 7 tribes met in Whispers Grove. A holy site from their ancient past, its caves and temples held mysterious wonders that priests were uncovering every day. Each tribe began to discuss the political climate of their situation, they didn't like how one tribe (Idk the name, and I guess you have it porker) was receiving support from the evil Derikan empire. After several hours of discussion, each tribe made a blood pact to become allies until the Derikan threat was kicked out of their system. The coalition of tribes called themselves the Holy COnfederacy and began to seek support from priests across the planet.

(HOw many tribes are there on the planet?

CHanging the name from the "Holy Confederacy" to "Syndicate of 7" because that's a lot cooler and less generic.

what is interpol enjoying the explanation of

Some People on Planet Arcadia wrote:what is interpol enjoying the explanation of

THe fact that Derika knew of the special forces going AWOL, had video evidence that they had attacked a military convoy. Knew that they had Aenean liberation sentiments.

I'm doing a bad explanation but basically the fact that they had gone AWOL, had aenean freedom sentiments, derika had video evidence of them attacking a convoy and stealing the weapons from them. then failed to alert the international community about them

Rothella wrote:THe fact that Derika knew of the special forces going AWOL, had video evidence that they had attacked a military convoy. Knew that they had Aenean liberation sentiments.

I'm doing a bad explanation but basically the fact that they had gone AWOL, had aenean freedom sentiments, derika had video evidence of them attacking a convoy and stealing the weapons from them. then failed to alert the international community about them

:|

really derika

Some People on Planet Arcadia wrote::|

really derika

Also! Knife has bug on it!

Rothella wrote:Also! Knife has bug on it!

wow!

He puts the knife in a display case in his home.

Rothella wrote:Aight.

Ah I see.

On a summer evening, 7 tribes met in Whispers Grove. A holy site from their ancient past, its caves and temples held mysterious wonders that priests were uncovering every day. Each tribe began to discuss the political climate of their situation, they didn't like how one tribe (Idk the name, and I guess you have it porker) was receiving support from the evil Derikan empire. After several hours of discussion, each tribe made a blood pact to become allies until the Derikan threat was kicked out of their system. The coalition of tribes called themselves the Syndicate of 7 and began to seek support from priests across the planet.

(HOw many tribes are there on the planet?

there are like 40 main tribes. the tribe that sided with derika is called the icari tribe

Some People on Planet Arcadia wrote:Authorities see the usefulness and personal need for the drug, considering the state of New Albania. They see a purpose in selling it commercially rather than case-by-case, and prosecutions would still occur if caught.

(these aren't going to new albania they're coming to kosovo)

highly addictive! :D

also harvested from a predatory spider centipede

Secretes the drug to pacify its prey and eat them :D

Latorik wrote:(these aren't going to new albania they're coming to kosovo)

highly addictive! :D

also harvested from a predatory spider centipede

i know it comes from new albania

i meant that they see the reason in it coming from there [the depressing environment]

Some People on Planet Arcadia wrote:i know it comes from new albania

i meant that they see the reason in it coming from there [the depressing environment]

yum yum

Outlanders sell it to sad! guards for moners!

Latorik wrote:Outlanders sell it to sad! guards for moners!

Sad!

Derika wrote:wow!

He puts the knife in a display case in his home.there are like 40 main tribes. the tribe that sided with derika is called the icari tribe

OH, ok.

Derika wrote:wow!

He puts the knife in a display case in his home.there are like 40 main tribes. the tribe that sided with derika is called the icari tribe

Lame, why not be a chad and put it in his office?

Across the planet, the Syndicate of Seven would secretly negotiate and make alliances with other tribes.
(So they have vehicles too, right? Planes? A naval fleet?

Some People on Planet Arcadia wrote:Sad!

I mean

imagine spending your tour stationed on a giant wall or patrolling a desolate wasteland where even the fauna can rip apart IFVs

very depressing!

sell drugs!

happy! :DDDD

Latorik wrote:I mean

imagine spending your tour stationed on a giant wall or patrolling a desolate wasteland where even the fauna can rip apart IFVs

very depressing!

sell drugs!

happy! :DDDD

reminds me of attack on titan

Latorik wrote:I mean

imagine spending your tour stationed on a giant wall or patrolling a desolate wasteland where even the fauna can rip apart IFVs

very depressing!

sell drugs!

happy! :DDDD

Jesse, we're going to Albania to sell our good meth. I don't care if you're in a relationship, we need the money.

The ALF prepare to wipe up the remaining rothellan marines stationed around the prison, their force badly mauled but nonetheless still operational

also sorry your chest is messed up gaygio :(

Rothella wrote:OH, ok.Lame, why not be a chad and put it in his office?

Across the planet, the Syndicate of Seven would secretly negotiate and make alliances with other tribes.
(So they have vehicles too, right? Planes? A naval fleet?

no naval fleet, derika completes owns the entire atmosphere, and a space station. planes, not really, but they do exist and fire the crystals. the vehicles are mainly scout vehicles. the vehicles use repulsor lifts to move. bigger vehicles do exist, like tanks, and they fire the crystals as well. assume all weapons they use fire those crystals.

«12. . .901902903904905906907. . .1,1091,110»

Advertisement