by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Confederation of the Mediterranean Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .720721722723724725726. . .1,0971,098»

Latorik wrote:pirate nation attempts peer to peer naval warfare?

sad!

pirate nation meant only for tech advances for derika? yes!

Derika wrote:pirate nation meant only for tech advances for derika? yes!

greedy man! belltower not serve arcadia!! >:D

Derika wrote:pirate nation meant only for tech advances for derika? yes!

Derika is bad country :D

Spends more time sending resources to insane puppet state than to own citizens >:)

i should bring alcandar on a trip to arcadia to show it off

Some People on Planet Arcadia wrote:i should bring alcandar on a trip to arcadia to show it off

who is alcandar

Some People on Planet Arcadia wrote:i should bring alcandar on a trip to arcadia to show it off

and acre? :D

Latorik wrote:who is alcandar

Alcandar is leader of Rothella

Rothella wrote:Alcandar is leader of Rothella

oooooh

wilm should invite the lord-general :D

Latorik wrote:oooooh

wilm should invite the lord-general :D

spooky but yes !!!!! D>?<?S:DD:D:D:

Derika wrote:and acre? :D

yes!!!! DLD:D::D:DDDD

Some People on Planet Arcadia wrote:spooky but yes !!!!! D>?<?S:DD:D:D:
yes!!!! DLD:D::D:DDDD

yes!!!!

Bombers escorted by Fighters (X-class bombers and F-7B fighters, 15 squadrons each) made their way to the Little Ketch who thought it could. Flying at a high altitude they sought to intercept the massive ship before it made its way into the upper atmosphere.

During an important meeting about the Velvetian situation, a thought pops into Jerome's head. His mind wanders some during the meeting, though managing to focus. After it ends, he is escorted to the executive hallway of the Citadel, where he enters his office. Channeling his thoughts and lining them up in visual form by way of his augmented lenses, Jerome decides on a tour of planet Arcadia for foreign leaders. He hoped that good thoughts would improve relations and cultivate ideas of tourism and travel in their citizens' minds. With the help of several members of his cabinet, the perfect route is devised.

dribvers test maybe today

Rothella wrote:Bombers escorted by Fighters (X-class bombers and F-7B fighters, 15 squadrons each) made their way to the Little Ketch who thought it could. Flying at a high altitude they sought to intercept the massive ship before it made its way into the upper atmosphere.

The Ketch, although sustaining heavy damage, continues its way up, firing PDG's.

tourism wiith forieng leadersknhm

Latorik wrote:tourism wiith forieng leadersknhm

drivers test today

scared!

Derika wrote:drivers test today

scared!

i drove on road yesterday

very scary!

Jerome shouldm 0invite alkj the w0orlkd leaders dvfektto arcadiajm

Latorik wrote:i drove on road yesterday

very scary!

i test today!

different!

Derika wrote:i test today!

different!

you will fail with suton

Latorik wrote:you will fail with suton

probably :(

crying

[ok i developed a shorthand list that includes popular and notable places

[also helped me write about different places

Harrell made his way to the top of the Citadel via its high-speed elevator, taking in the view of the city as the sun basked it in evening light. Donning his light coat, he stepped onto the platform level just below the roof. The executive OQ-45 Honeybee was brought forth immediately. Its color scheme, reminiscent of the nation's colors, shone in the lights as it reflected off of the floor. Jerome walked across the platform to board the shuttle with the pilot after greeting him. He went in first, entering the cockpit.

The roof hatch opened for the shuttle to lift off. ATC is informed of the departure, and they were off. 2 UR-22s form up behind the ship, flanking it as the 3 made their way across Pirth City to the Visegrad Starport. This would be the location that the possibly three foreign leaders would be arriving at soon. At least one will show, he reasoned. If not, though, it would be nice to just go for a trip.

Sotorak, Alcandar, and Faustino get a call request at the same time if they were in their offices. Otherwise, a message is sent to them.

Latorik wrote:Jerome shouldm 0invite alkj the w0orlkd leaders dvfektto arcadiajm

i am writing that :DDDD

Some People on Planet Arcadia wrote:[ok i developed a shorthand list that includes popular and notable places

[also helped me write about different places

Harrell made his way to the top of the Citadel via its high-speed elevator, taking in the view of the city as the sun basked it in evening light. Donning his light coat, he stepped onto the platform level just below the roof. The executive OQ-45 Honeybee was brought forth immediately. Its color scheme, reminiscent of the nation's colors, shone in the lights as it reflected off of the floor. Jerome walked across the platform to board the shuttle with the pilot after greeting him. He went in first, entering the cockpit.

The roof hatch opened for the shuttle to lift off. ATC is informed of the departure, and they were off. 2 UR-22s form up behind the ship, flanking it as the 3 made their way across Pirth City to the Visegrad Starport. This would be the location that the possibly three foreign leaders would be arriving at soon. At least one will show, he reasoned. If not, though, it would be nice to just go for a trip.

Sotorak, Alcandar, and Faustino get a call request at the same time if they were in their offices. Otherwise, a message is sent to them.

Sotorak receives the message hours later, having been preoccupied with the drafting of war plans in the case of an Eskelini land invasion. His position at the moment too precarious to leave, he instead opts to send a delegate consisting of a minor lord and a number of bodyguards.

Latorik wrote:Sotorak receives the message hours later, having been preoccupied with the drafting of war plans in the case of an Eskelini land invasion. His position at the moment too precarious to leave, he instead opts to send a delegate consisting of a minor lord and a number of bodyguards.

gonna need another ur-22 for those guys then

Some People on Planet Arcadia wrote:gonna need another ur-22 for those guys then

send to earth now please :D

«12. . .720721722723724725726. . .1,0971,098»

Advertisement