by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .730731732733734735736. . .783784»

American Pere Housh wrote:Just warn your pilots to stay clear to avoid an accident as these are SAM tests. Your carrier and escort should be fine these tests are not SSM. We are also conducting SAR exercises so if your ships see any helicopters that don't belong to your navy, they are mine and are unarmed except for a minigun on each door.

Noted.

Hail the Confederation!

Kyavan wrote:The Tanker:

Major Konstaninovich lowers his pistol. He turns to the sergeant and orders him to round up the remaining 100-odd Kyavani on the ship and return to their naval base in the Crimea. The major holsters his pistol and salutes to the Ukraniumstani forces, "The vessel is yours. Forgive me for being guarded, strange things are happening out Gustav and the other three bases are on high alert. We may need to call in reinforcements for our salvation." With that, the major spins on his heel and begins coordinating with the destroyers still anchored by the tanker for a full-scale Kyavani withdrawal.

As the Kyavani troops withdrew, the newly arrived GFU forces secured the deck and the bridge. After a few minutes, they confirmed that the missing sailor and the message were all removed from the ship.

"Unit ML66798 reporting back to Central. All objectives have been removed and the message is in circulation. The red herring is on board one of the Kyavani ships. We are clear to proceed to the next phase."

Deep inside the facility...

"We have confirmation from the units at the tanker. Ascension reached 100% about 30 minutes ago. Phase 2 can now begin."

The figure from before nodded, and looked down at the display in front of it. It showed the four Kyavani bases in Ukraniumstan, as well as the drones the 2nd Imperial German Reich sent. It then looked up and turned to it's left.

"I think I have had enough of the prying eyes in my nation. I don't think I want any of them to know more than they need to. Order Sector 34, 198, 456, and 989 to use the LRAD's to incapacitate the Kyavani troops stationed here. Detonate the EMP's we planted near Reactor 6, I don't want those drones snooping around while we initiate this phase."

The figure went back to the display panel and looked down at the now still and silent machinery below the observation platform.

"Oh, and how about we give those new German spy aircraft a run for their money. Give them the standard warning procedure. If they do not leave, unleash hell on them."

"Understood."

The perimeter at each Kyavani Military Base...

A sudden roar of engines broke the silence around each of the Kyavani military installations. At each road and entrance to the bases, large trucks started to pull up alongside the blockade. Mounted on the tops of these trucks where large dishes with connections running into the interior of the truck. After a few moments, a deafening screech filled the air as 20+ of these dishes were turned on, all facing towards the interior of each installation. Even with proper ear protection, the sound was enough to send any living being down to the ground, writhing in agony. The sound continued, with no signs of stopping.

Near the Poltava Nuclear Power Plant...

As the drones made their way from house to house, seeing nothing but empty homes and abandoned vehicles in the streets, the cameras on the drones soon completely stopped recording. Soon after, the signal from the drones went dead.

In Ukaniumstan Airspace, a message came through to the spy planes on all frequencies...

"ATTENTION GERMAN AIRCRAFT. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION TO CONDUCT MILITARY OPERATIONS WITHIN UKRANIUMSTAN. YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO WITHDRAW FROM OUT AIRSPACE OR ELSE WE WILL OPEN FIRE ON YOU. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING."

Hail the Confederation!

Ezeiria wrote:A convoy of civilian transports carrying humanitarian cargo escorted by several warships of the Royal Ezeirian Navy approaches the port of Athens. One of the warships transmits a single word to the HQ of the occupying Kyavani troops: "Aust"

In the meantime, agreements have been reached with both monarchist and socialist governments of New Tussia; refugee camps and humanitarian aid distribution points are being set up across the area controlled by both factions.

Hail the Confederation!

ooc: kyvan burned the city to the ground, theres nothing left

Hail the Confederation

Ukraniumstan wrote:As the Kyavani troops withdrew, the newly arrived GFU forces secured the deck and the bridge. After a few minutes, they confirmed that the missing sailor and the message were all removed from the ship.

"Unit ML66798 reporting back to Central. All objectives have been removed and the message is in circulation. The red herring is on board one of the Kyavani ships. We are clear to proceed to the next phase."

Deep inside the facility...

"We have confirmation from the units at the tanker. Ascension reached 100% about 30 minutes ago. Phase 2 can now begin."

The figure from before nodded, and looked down at the display in front of it. It showed the four Kyavani bases in Ukraniumstan, as well as the drones the 2nd Imperial German Reich sent. It then looked up and turned to it's left.

"I think I have had enough of the prying eyes in my nation. I don't think I want any of them to know more than they need to. Order Sector 34, 198, 456, and 989 to use the LRAD's to incapacitate the Kyavani troops stationed here. Detonate the EMP's we planted near Reactor 6, I don't want those drones snooping around while we initiate this phase."

The figure went back to the display panel and looked down at the now still and silent machinery below the observation platform.

"Oh, and how about we give those new German spy aircraft a run for their money. Give them the standard warning procedure. If they do not leave, unleash hell on them."

"Understood."

The perimeter at each Kyavani Military Base...

A sudden roar of engines broke the silence around each of the Kyavani military installations. At each road and entrance to the bases, large trucks started to pull up alongside the blockade. Mounted on the tops of these trucks where large dishes with a connections running into the interior of the truck. After a few moments, a deafening screech filled the air as 20+ of these dishes were turned on, all facing towards the interior of each installation. Even with proper ear protection, the sound was enough to send any living being down to the ground, writhing in agony. The sound continued, with no signs of stopping.

Near the Poltava Nuclear Power Plant...

As the drones made their way from house to house, seeing nothing but empty homes and abandoned vehicles in the streets, the cameras on the drones soon completely stopped recording. Soon after, the signal from the drones went dead.

In Ukaniumstan Airspace, a message came through to the spy planes on all frequencies...

"ATTENTION GERMAN AIRCRAFT. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION TO CONDUCT MILITARY OPERATIONS WITHIN UKRANIUMSTAN. YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO WITHDRAW FROM OUT AIRSPACE OR ELSE WE WILL OPEN FIRE ON YOU. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING."

Hail the Confederation!

The German operators dip their wings as a confirmations. As they attempted to fly back home, One of the drones literally explodes in air. another takes an abrupt 90 degree turn straight into the air, spiraling upwards and out of control. another is propelled at full speed directly into the ocean, where it explodes in a glorious ball of flame. The rest manage to return home.

Im der Heimat,

The State Funeral for the Kaiser shall be held today. You are all invited to send your delegation to the Reich, however, if we uncover anything while your passport is being checked, you will be detained and possibly deported.

(OOC: the forum link can be found here)

Hail the Confederation!
Heil das Reich!

Baron von Steuben
Acting leader of the Reich

2nd Imperial German Reich wrote:The German operators dip their wings as a confirmations. As they attempted to fly back home, One of the drones literally explodes in air. another takes an abrupt 90 degree turn straight into the air, spiraling upwards and out of control. another is propelled at full speed directly into the ocean, where it explodes in a glorious ball of flame. The rest manage to return home.

Im der Heimat,

The State Funeral for the Kaiser shall be held today. You are all invited to send your delegation to the Reich, however, if we uncover anything while your passport is being checked, you will be detained and possibly deported.

(OOC: the forum link can be found here)

Hail the Confederation!
Heil das Reich!

Baron von Steuben
Acting leader of the Reich

We will be sending Dr. Elizabeth Delacroix, our Secretary of State to the State Funeral along with a security detail to protect her.

Hail the Confederation

Kafair wrote:Her leg would meet the cold steel of the guards blade. If she looked closely at his face, a large sun was tattooed around his eye. "The Royal Guard do not fall so trivially." His knife came down, attempting to hit her shoulder. If it worked, she would be impaired. if not, he hoped that her imbalance on one leg would cause her to fall over.

On each side, guards fell, not reacting in time. Though, those who survived viciously fought. The methodical thunk thunk thunk a suppressed shotgun, and the quiet pings of muffled SMG's. Those in closer combat fought with swords, knives, and, visible on the 2 commanders, a spear and flail, cutting down any unready for combat with them.

Hail the Confederation!

The 6 members of the Bureau's operative squad that left the sniper nest quickly made their way to near Stormhawk's position. The leader quickly pops up to check the surroundings from behind cover. He begins to speak into his headset:

"Stormhawk, this is Alpha-15 Sigma. We're on the ground and near your position, do you copy?"

The squad then began readying their equipment, checking their ammo, attaching suppressors, and adjusting their gear.

Union News

Today, President Mikhail Yuriev abolished the Soviet with help from inside agents. With this action, he has given himself absolute power over the nation. Many Soviet members are coincidentally now high ranking officials in the new Tussian Kingdom.

The new government is similar to that of Savely Yuriev's except it is more leaning towards equality and government owned economy.

HAIL THE CONFEDERATION

Kafair wrote:Her leg would meet the cold steel of the guards blade. If she looked closely at his face, a large sun was tattooed around his eye. "The Royal Guard do not fall so trivially." His knife came down, attempting to hit her shoulder. If it worked, she would be impaired. if not, he hoped that her imbalance on one leg would cause her to fall over.

The woman felt sharp pain in her leg as her opponent's blade slashed her flesh, but, thanks to her training with the Secret Service, she ignored it and maintained her focus. She rolled over quickly, placing herself out of her enemy's reach for a fraction of second and, with her left hand, reached under her skirt where another throwing knife was hidden. As her opponent advanced at her, she launched the knife at him, aiming right between his eyes.

Kafair wrote:On each side, guards fell, not reacting in time. Though, those who survived viciously fought. The methodical thunk thunk thunk a suppressed shotgun, and the quiet pings of muffled SMG's. Those in closer combat fought with swords, knives, and, visible on the 2 commanders, a spear and flail, cutting down any unready for combat with them.

Khanbaliq Mongolia wrote:The 6 members of the Bureau's operative squad that left the sniper nest quickly made their way to near Stormhawk's position. The leader quickly pops up to check the surroundings from behind cover. He begins to speak into his headset:

"Stormhawk, this is Alpha-15 Sigma. We're on the ground and near your position, so you copy?"

The squad then began readying their equipment, checking their ammo, attaching suppressors, and adjusting their gear.

While the Ezeirian squad had the advantage of both numbers and surprise on their side, the Kafairain guards offered very fierce resistance. Stormhawk did not know exactly how many have fallen in the engagement... she saw at least five of her own people fall and she would estimate there were about half a dozen Kafairians left as the fight still raged.

"Alpha-15 Sigma, this is Stormhawk," she spoke into her headset as she received the transmission. "Those f*ckers are hard to kill, we could use some help."

Hail the Confederation!

Ezeiria wrote:The woman felt sharp pain in her leg as her opponent's blade slashed her flesh, but, thanks to her training with the Secret Service, she ignored it and maintained her focus. She rolled over quickly, placing herself out of her enemy's reach for a fraction of second and, with her left hand, reached under her skirt where another throwing knife was hidden. As her opponent advanced at her, she launched the knife at him, aiming right between his eyes.

While the Ezeirian squad had the advantage of both numbers and surprise on their side, the Kafairain guards offered very fierce resistance. Stormhawk did not know exactly how many have fallen in the engagement... she saw at least five of her own people fall and she would estimate there were about half a dozen Kafairians left as the fight still raged.

"Alpha-15 Sigma, this is Stormhawk," she spoke into her headset as she received the transmission. "Those f*ckers are hard to kill, we could use some reinforcement."

Hail the Confederation!

"Roger that Stormhawk. We're moving to a better position and will provide you with covering fire. Sniper team, you heard Stormhawk, get those f*ackers!"

As soon as their order were relayed, the sniper team began to rain hell upon the palace guards and the sentry towers. Bullets rained down on their positions. As the sniper team provided covering fire, the squad on the ground moved towards Stormhawk's position, coming up behind them, and spreading out behind cover, firing on enemy positions as they did so.

"You needed help?"

Khanbaliq Mongolia wrote:"Roger that Stormhawk. We're moving to a better position and will provide you with covering fire. Sniper team, you heard Stormhawk, get those f*ackers!"

As soon as their order were relayed, the sniper team began to rain hell upon the palace guards and the sentry towers. Bullets rained down on their positions. As the sniper team provided covering fire, the squad on the ground moved towards Stormhawk's position, coming up behind them, and spreading out behind cover, firing on enemy positions as they did so.

"You needed help?"

Ezeiria wrote:The woman felt sharp pain in her leg as her opponent's blade slashed her flesh, but, thanks to her training with the Secret Service, she ignored it and maintained her focus. She rolled over quickly, placing herself out of her enemy's reach for a fraction of second and, with her left hand, reached under her skirt where another throwing knife was hidden. As her opponent advanced at her, she launched the knife at him, aiming right between his eyes.

While the Ezeirian squad had the advantage of both numbers and surprise on their side, the Kafairain guards offered very fierce resistance. Stormhawk did not know exactly how many have fallen in the engagement... she saw at least five of her own people fall and she would estimate there were about half a dozen Kafairians left as the fight still raged.

"Alpha-15 Sigma, this is Stormhawk," she spoke into her headset as she received the transmission. "Those f*ckers are hard to kill, we could use some help."

Hail the Confederation!

One of the guard commanders, visible by his red uniform, eliminates another Ezeirian. He turns, as a Ezeirian soldier, a knife in hand, lunged at him. He side stepped easily, his flail going up, at her neck. The chair of the flail went around her neck, and the commander whipped his hand to the left, breaking the woman's neck instantly, and sending her body flying. He draws his pistol, gunning down another, as his counterpart fights nearby. The second commander stabbed, his spear sinking into the chest of a Khanbaliq Mongolian soldier. Suddenly, he was gunned down, bullet peppering his chest, as he falls.

There were now 5 men left, continuing to fire. One popped up, using the butt of his shotgun to send a Ezeirian flying. As he was about to finish her, he was gunned down, saving the woman. Soon, all that remained was 2 men. The guard commander, a bloody flail and smoking pistol in hand, and a single other royal guard, as bloody saber and dagger held in both hands. They look defiantly at the mixed unit, unmoving. The gunfire had silenced, leaving them, watching the enemy. The royal guard with a saber drops his knife, grabbing a large wound in his side. His eyes glazed, and he fell to his knees, than to the ground, unconscious. The commander kept his gun raised. "What are you waiting for? Do you expect me to surrender? To drop my gun and throw myself at your feet?" He coughed up some blood. "I would sooner die than surrender myself before the feet of those who wish to harm the Sultanate." He coughed again, falling to his knees, the flail dropping from his hands. He raised himself up, the pistol racing up, finger pressing... and he fell, the quiet gunshot of the Mongolian sniper finishing him. With him gone, the gate had been secured.

But, at the Control Room around 120 feet away, a nervous guard steeled himself, and kicked open the door, taking in the guard stabbing down with his knife, and the Ezeirian agent attempting to block it. Her rolling, a throwing knife flying. The guard moving aside, too late, the knife slamming into his forehead, him falling. He raised his gun, ready to shoot the woman, finger pulling the trigger.

Hail the Confederation!

Kafair wrote:One of the guard commanders, visible by his red uniform, eliminates another Ezeirian. He turns, as a Ezeirian soldier, a knife in hand, lunged at him. He side stepped easily, his flail going up, at her neck. The chair of the flail went around her neck, and the commander whipped his hand to the left, breaking the woman's neck instantly, and sending her body flying. He draws his pistol, gunning down another, as his counterpart fights nearby. The second commander stabbed, his spear sinking into the chest of a Khanbaliq Mongolian soldier. Suddenly, he was gunned down, bullet peppering his chest, as he falls.

There were now 5 men left, continuing to fire. One popped up, using the butt of his shotgun to send a Ezeirian flying. As he was about to finish her, he was gunned down, saving the woman. Soon, all that remained was 2 men. The guard commander, a bloody flail and smoking pistol in hand, and a single other royal guard, as bloody saber and dagger held in both hands. They look defiantly at the mixed unit, unmoving. The gunfire had silenced, leaving them, watching the enemy. The royal guard with a saber drops his knife, grabbing a large wound in his side. His eyes glazed, and he fell to his knees, than to the ground, unconscious. The commander kept his gun raised. "What are you waiting for? Do you expect me to surrender? To drop my gun and throw myself at your feet?" He coughed up some blood. "I would sooner die than surrender myself before the feet of those who wish to harm the Sultanate." He coughed again, falling to his knees, the flail dropping from his hands. He raised himself up, the pistol racing up, finger pressing... and he fell, the quiet gunshot of the Mongolian sniper finishing him. With him gone, the gate had been secured.

But, at the Control Room around 120 feet away, a nervous guard steeled himself, and kicked open the door, taking in the guard stabbing down with his knife, and the Ezeirian agent attempting to block it. Her rolling, a throwing knife flying. The guard moving aside, too late, the knife slamming into his forehead, him falling. He raised his gun, ready to shoot the woman, finger pulling the trigger.

Once the last Kafairian guard was down, the woman known as "Stormhawk" rushed inside, making a quick gesture for the others to follow. She instantly saw another guard inside the doorway of the control room; he was aiming his gun at someone or something inside. She could not see at what, but it did not really matter... the man never had a chance to see his killer; with a swift precise movement she aimed her own gun at the back of his head and pulled the trigger; there was a muffed tud and the man well on the ground.

As she entered the control room with her gun ready, she saw another woman on the floor, her leg covered in blood.

"Excellent timing, Stormhawk, not a moment too early," the woman chuckled.

"Infinite Abyss, Molerat, you are hurt?" the one called Stormehawk asked concerned.

"Nothing to worry, just a scratch," the one called Molerat smirked in response.

"Medic, quickly," the one called Stormehawk barked an order turning her head to the corridor.

Hail the Confederation!

Civil Congress Update

Results and Recap of Civil Congress Motion #28 Motion to: Elect a Congress Chairman

The results are in! Looks like there'll be a run-off election once again. The Civil Congress seems to have quite a thing for those run-offs...

Results

Representative Edward von Richthofen of Austro Reich(Greener-Justice Party): 19 valid votes

Chairman Victor Watson of West Heisen(The Authoritarian-Nationalist Conservative Party): 16 valid votes

Representative Cirina Sechen of Khanbaliq Mongolia(Independent): 6 valid votes

Representative Jane Stuart of The Dixie Confederate Union(Independent): 4 valid votes

Representative Shelby Barnes of Jamstown(Paulestin Liberation Party): 1 valid vote

Representative Avril Ordakov of Krvava Koupel(Greener-Justice Party): 1 valid vote

The record has been updated to reflect the initial results of this election.

This factbook will contain records of all the motions voted upon by the Civil Congress. A motion can be put forward at anytime by the incumbent Congress Chairperson.

Civil Congress Motion #1

Motion to:Elect Congress Chairman

Date voted upon: 2/4/19 to 2/9/19

Results

  • Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia: 28 votes

  • Benjamin Perise of Morover: 21 votes

  • Borris Tannev of United great kekistan: 3 votes

  • Alex Syrup of United Federation Of Pancakes: 2 votes

  • Flavius Tito of Doctis rebus: 1 vote

  • Edan Guthrie of Tertania: 1 vote

  • Michael Garcia of American Pere Housh: 1 vote

  • Notes: Despite the fact that Udutai Choban ended up getting seven more votes than second place Benjamin Perise, he only ended up getting 28 out of 57 total votes. Because that is less than the majority needed to be elected, a run-off election was put into motion.

Civil Congress Motion #1 Run-Off Election

Date voted upon: 2/9/19 to 2/14/19

Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia: 43 votes

Benjamin Perise of Morover: 30 votes

Civil Congress Motion #2

Motion to: Express Censure against Imperium Anglorum

Motion conducted by Chairman Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia

Date voted upon: 2/17/19 to 2/21/19

Results

Yes: 38 votes

No: 2 votes

Civil Congress Motion #3

Motion to: Express Censure against Morover

Motion conducted by Chairman Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia

Date voted upon: 2/24/19 to 2/28/19

Results

Yes: 39 votes

No: 1 votes

Civil Congress Motion #4

Motion to: Express Censure against The great Beaver

Motion conducted by Chairman Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia

Date voted upon: 3/1/19 to 3/5/19

Results

Yes: 20 votes

No: 5 votes

Civil Congress Motion #5

Motion to: Recommend the Honourable Nation of The Order of the Holy Inquisitors

Motion conducted by Chairman Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia

Date voted upon: 3/7/19 to 3/10/19

Results

Yes: 36 votes

No: 1 vote

Civil Congress Motion #6

Motion to: Donate 2 Trillion MTK to the Imperial Treasury

Motion conducted by Chairman Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia

Date voted upon: 3/11/19 to 3/15/19

Results

Yes: 32 votes

No: 4 votes

Civil Congress Motion #7

Motion to: Express Censure against Kyavar

Motion conducted by Chairman Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia

Date voted upon: 3/23/19 to 3/26/19

Results

Yes: 27 votes

No: 1 vote

Civil Congress Motion #8

Motion to: Recommend the Honourable Nation of Riakou

Motion conducted by Chairman Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia

Date voted upon: 3/29/19 to 4/2/19

Results

Yes: 42 votes

No: 1 vote

Civil Congress Motion #9

Motion to: Recommend the Honourable Nation of ShrewLlamaLand

Motion conducted by Chairman Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia

Date voted upon: 4/3/19 to 4/7/19

Results

Yes: 43 votes

No: 1 vote

Civil Congress Motion #10

Motion to: Recommend the Honourable Nation of Depackya

Motion conducted by Chairman Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia

Date voted upon: 4/8/19 to 4/12/19

Results

Yes: 39 votes

No: 0 votes

Civil Congress Motion #11

Motion to: Recommend the Honourable Nation of Castelia

Motion conducted by Chairman Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia

Date voted upon: 4/13/19 to 4/17/19

Results

Yes: 36 votes

No: 0 votes

Civil Congress Motion #12

Motion to: Recommend the Honourable Nation of Shronok

Motion conducted by Chairman Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia

Date voted upon: 4/19/19 to 4/23/19

Results

Yes: 31 votes

No: 0 votes

Civil Congress Motion #13

Motion to: Recommend the Honourable Nation of Jocospor

Motion conducted by Chairman Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia

Date voted upon: 4/24/19 to 4/28/19

Results

Yes: 37 votes

No: 5 votes

Civil Congress Motion #4

Motion to:Elect Congress Chairman

Date voted upon: 6/2/19 to 6/7/19

Results

Civil Congress Motion #14 Run-Off Election

Date voted upon: 6/8/19 to 6/13/19

Ori el-Karim of Kafair(Justice Party): 19 valid votes

Jane Stuart of The Dixie Confederate Union(Independent): 14 valid votes

Civil Congress Motion #15

Motion to: express censure against Rossiyaana

Motion conducted by Chairman Ori el-Karim of Kafair

Date voted upon: 6/15/19 to 6/19/19

Results

Vote for expressing censure: 21 valid votes

Vote against expressing censure: 3 valid votes

Civil Congress Motion #16

Motion to: Pay a lump sum of 1 trillion to the Confederation Navy and Airforce

Motion conducted by Chairman Ori el-Karim of Kafair

Date voted upon: 6/31/19 to 7/2/19

Results

Donate the Cash to Modernize: 16 valid votes

Dont donate the Cash to Modernize: 0 valid votes

Civil Congress Motion #17

Motion to: Append Section II of the Civil Congress Act to introduce the Civil Star

Motion conducted by Chairman Ori el-Karim of Kafair

Date voted upon: 7/5/19 to 7/9/19

Results

Vote FOR introducing the 'Civil Star' as an award: 22 valid votes

Vote AGAINST introducing the 'Civil Star' as an award: 4 valid votes

Civil Congress Motion #18

Motion to: Recommend The Imperial Khanate of Khanbaliq Mongolia for the Civil Star

Motion conducted by Chairman Ori el-Karim of Kafair

Date voted upon: 7/10/19 to 7/14/19

Results

Vote FOR recommending The Imperial Khanate of Khanbaliq Mongolia for the Civil Star: 5 valid votes

Vote AGAINST recommending The Imperial Khanate of Khanbaliq Mongolia for the Civil Star: 16 valid votes

This motion is notable for being the first ever Civil Congress Motion by any chairman to fail to pass.

Civil Congress Motion #19

Motion to: Expel the nation of Anglo Corpus from the Civil Congress

Motion conducted by Chairman Ori el-Karim of Kafair

Date voted upon: 7/27/19 to 7/31/19

Results

Vote FOR expelling the nation of Anglo Corpus from the Civil Congress: 19 valid votes

Vote AGAINST expelling the nation of Anglo Corpus from the Civil Congress: 25 valid votes

Civil Congress Motion #20

Motion to: Form the Rift Refugee Construction Program

Motion conducted by Chairman Ori el-Karim of Kafair

Date voted upon: 8/4/19 to 8/8/19

Results

Vote FOR the construction of the RRC Program: 23 valid votes

Vote AGAINST the construction of the RRC Program: 5 valid votes

Civil Congress Motion #21

Motion to: Declare Memeaxinia a traitor

Motion conducted by Chairman Caius Maro of Riakou

Date voted upon: 8/18/19 to 8/21/19

Results

Declare Memeaxinia a traitor: 25 valid votes

Acquit Memeaxinia: 0 valid votes

Civil Congress Motion #22

Motion to: Introduce the Veto Power

Motion conducted by Chairman Victor Watson of West Heisen

Date voted upon: 8/23/19 to 8/27/19

Results

Vote FOR introducing the Veto Power: 16 valid votes

Vote AGAINST introducing the Veto Power: 13 valid votes

Civil Congress Motion #23

Motion to: improve Higher Education

Motion conducted by Chairman Victor Watson of West Heisen

Date voted upon: 9/14/19 to 9/18/19

Results

Vote FOR building taller schools: 8 valid votes

Vote AGAINST building taller schools: 17 valid votes

Civil Congress Motion #24

Motion to: Donate 17 billion Disowns to the Foreign Office

Motion conducted by Chairman Victor Watson of West Heisen

Date voted upon: 9/19/19 to 9/23/19

Results

Vote FOR donating the funds: 21 valid votes

Vote AGAINST donating the funds: 1 valid vote

Civil Congress Motion #25

Motion to: Standardise Transactions

Motion conducted by Chairman Victor Watson of West Heisen(submitted by Civil Congress Representative Assam Elne of Regna Loreau)

Date voted upon: 9/28/19 to 10/2/19

Results

Vote FOR standardising transactions: 16 valid votes

Vote AGAINST standardising transactions: 12 valid votes

Civil Congress Motion #26

Motion to: Abolish Minimum Wage

Motion conducted by Chairman Victor Watson of West Heisen

Date voted upon: 10/3/19 to 10/7/19

Results

Vote FOR abolishing minimum wage: 10 valid votes

Vote AGAINST abolishing minimum wage: 22 valid votes

Civil Congress Motion #27

Motion to: Embargo Youssath

Motion conducted by Chairman Victor Watson of West Heisen (Submitted by Civil Congress Representative Nicolas Gradistock of Russia Major)

Date voted upon: 10/8/19 to 10/12/19

Results

Vote FOR embargoing Youssath: 21 valid votes

Vote AGAINST embargoing Youssath: 4 valid votes

Civil Congress Motion #28

Motion to:Elect Congress Chairman

Date voted upon: 10/15/19 to 10/20/19

Results

Civil Congress Motion #28 Run-Off Election

Date voted upon: 10/20/19 to 10/25/19

Representative Edward von Richthofen of Austro Reich(Greener-Justice Party): 26 valid votes

Chairman Victor Watson of West Heisen(The Authoritarian-Nationalist Conservative Party): 23 valid votes

Civil Congress Motion #29

Motion to: Establish the Civil Congress Treasury

Motion conducted by Chairman Edward von Richthofen of Austro Reich

Date voted upon: 10/31/19 to 11/3/19

Results

Vote FOR establishing the Civil Congress Treasury: 30 valid votes

Vote AGAINST establishing the Civil Congress Treasury: 10 valid votes

Civil Congress Motion #30

Motion to: Establish the Confederation Emergency Assistance Fund

Motion conducted by Chairman Edward von Richthofen of Austro Reich

Date voted upon: 11/3/19 to 11/7/19

Results

Vote FOR Establishing the Confederation Emergency Assistance Fund: 17 valid votes

Vote AGAINST Establishing the Confederation Emergency Assistance Fund: 8 valid votes

Read factbook

In an election filled with many twists and turns, Greener-Justice Party Candidate Edward von Richthofen ended up gathering up more valid votes than any other candidate. Though Incumbent Chairman Victor Watson had the lead for most of the election, he ultimately ended up finishing second with a total of 16 valid votes. That was mostly because most of the people who initially voted for PLP candidate Shelby Barnes switched their votes to Richthofen shortly before the polls closed. Nonetheless, because Edward von Richthofen failed to pick up an absolute majority of all the votes(having only received 19 out of the 49 total valid votes.), a run-off election has been put into place between him and second place finisher Chairman Victor Watson.

Vote in the CC#28 Run-Off election here: page=poll/p=148528

While Khanbaliq Mongolia's Cirna Sechen struggled to gain any support at first, she was able to pick up a total of six votes by the time the election was over. This can be most likely credited to The Imperial Empire of Jocospor's Civil Congress Representative Herrenger Watkins deciding to switch their vote to Cirna in Day 3 of the election. Even South Reinkalistan's Civil Congress Representative Monti Tchu left the Greener-Justice Party just to vote and campaign for Sechen. Some analysts think this could be the beginning of a strong alliance between the two representatives. Time will tell whether this turns out to be the case... Even though she wasn't able to get herself elected, Cirna Sechen was quite proud of how well she did in the election. "I may not have won, but I sure made an impact."

As stated earlier, most of the representatives who initially voted for Shelby Barnes switched their votes to Edward von Richthofen at the last moment so the fact that Shelby only finished with one vote is not really indicative of how much support she had during the actual election.

So the question remains, will GJP candidate Edward von Richthofen end up seizing the Chairmanship by the time this is over? Or will the incumbent Chairman Victor Watson end up raking together enough support to gain another term as Civil Congress Chairman? Time will tell only shall it will...

"Oh man, a run off election! Me love me some extra Civil Congress Drama, yes? Can Victor Warson get his s**t together or will he merely become a chair? Or will Mr Green Edward Richfan end up stealing MR Watson's chair from right under him and be Hippy Dippy Civil Congress Chairman man? Woopdi doo, isn't the Civil Congress a wacky fun time? Or is it a stupidity uselss organization of CCD? Um, me thinks I should my nose checked..."
-Probably the same (likely intoxicated) Civil Congress Representative as the last Civil Congress update in yet another anonymous letter discovered just outside the Confedereichstag II. No one's quite sure how these letters are popping up there without the person behind it being discovered. An investigation squad has been created but who knows if the person behind these will ever be found out?

Hail the Confederation!
Office of the Overseer

American Pere Housh wrote:OOC:Fine retcon everthing and I apologize if I was metagaming.

IC: 45 miles off the coast of Kafair

The NASS America along with 6 destroyers and 1 SSN are conducting standard SAR exercises and weapons tests of a new surface to air missile being developed by General Dynamics, a notable defense contractor in the NAR. This missile, if successful with all tests will replace the SM-2 currently in use. The test are being used against unmanned drones.
Hail the Confederation

38 miles off the coast of Kafair, near Ezeiriaian supercarrier

A NAR MH-60G Seahawk is flying by the Ezeiriaian carrier when the pilot noticed the temperature gauge for the left turbine is rising so he announce the crew that they will be making an emergency landing. He radios the nearby carrier, "Bravo 2-1 to Ezeirian carrier, we are having serious engine problems and need to land immediately. Do we have permission to land? Please hurry or we will be forced to make a water landing."

Hail the Confederation

Ezeiria wrote:Once the last Kafairian guard was down, the woman known as "Stormhawk" rushed inside, making a quick gesture for the others to follow. She instantly saw another guard inside the doorway of the control room; he was aiming his gun at someone or something inside. She could not see at what, but it did not really matter... the man never had a chance to see his killer; with a swift precise movement she aimed her own gun at the back of his head and pulled the trigger; there was a muffed tud and the man well on the ground.

As she entered the control room with her gun ready, she saw another woman on the floor, her leg covered in blood.

"Excellent timing, Stormhawk, not a moment too early," the woman chuckled.

"Infinite Abyss, Molerat, you are hurt?" the one called Stormehawk asked concerned.

"Nothing to worry, just a scratch," the one called Molerat smirked in response.

"Medic, quickly," the one called Stormehawk barked an order turning her head to the corridor.

Hail the Confederation!

As the medic tended to Molerat, the rest of the team pushed open the gate, and walked in. For a service door, it was magnificent. Huge pillars dominated the walls, gold and gems sprinkled around. As they walk in, they see moonlight once more. To either side, in between the pillars showed a magical view.

To the left, a huge garden. It was like spring had come, in the middle of fall. Great flowers bloomed, as animals slept. Everything was immaculate. And, in the center, a single, massive Lotus Bud tower(think like those within Ankor Wat) sat, gold shining in the dead of night, colored a lime and dark green. To their right, the same, though as though it was the dead of winter. Snow was piled around the ground of the quadrant, ice spires sticking out from the ground. Another Lotus Bud tower, painted a light blue, mixed with grey, sat, silver plating shining.

Though they couldnt see it, the 4 massive gardens around the palace proper were broken into the seasons. They could see spring and winter, with fall and summer on the other sides. The 4 Lotus Bud towers represented the 4 moons of Kafairian religion. And the main place, covered in pure gold, was the sun, of which it all revolved around.

If the team would follow the hall, they would enter a massive space, circular, with paintings and carvings on the wall of the history of Kafair, torches burning. There were 3 doors, hebrew writing on the panels near them. מעון המפקד. Commander's Quarters. תחנת המשמר. Guard Station. ספרייה וארכיונים נהדרים. Great Library and Archives.

Hail the Confederation!

American Pere Housh wrote:38 miles off the coast of Kafair, near Ezeiriaian supercarrier

A NAR MH-60G Seahawk is flying by the Ezeiriaian carrier when the pilot noticed the temperature gauge for the left turbine is rising so he announce the crew that they will be making an emergency landing. He radios the nearby carrier, "Bravo 2-1 to Ezeirian carrier, we are having serious engine problems and need to land immediately. Do we have permission to land? Please hurry or we will be forced to make a water landing."

"HHMS Edenor to Bravo 2-1," the carrier transmits back. "You are clear for emergency landing."

Hail the Confederation!

Ezeiria wrote:"HHMS Edenor to Bravo 2-1," the carrier transmits back. "You are clear for emergency landing."

Hail the Confederation!

"Thank you Edenor, Bravo 2-1 out." He quickly switches frequency to call the America, "America, this Bravo 2-1. We will making an emergency landing on the Ezeiriaian carrier HHMS Edenor. We will contact you when we have more information. Bravo 2-1 out." The pilot heads toward the Edenor before the engine fail. He quickly finds an open spot on the flight deck and lands before shutting down the engines of the helicopter. Commander Matthew Martine and his crew step out of the Seahawk breathing a sigh of relief that nobody died today.

Hail the Confederation

Oh that's a nice damn election.

GJP had 20.4% of the current votes, and the ANC has 6.8% of the vote! And most of the people haven't cast their votes yet! Will Victor Watson take the chair? Or will the GJP take back their seat as Chairman!?!!<!<!<!<!<MFWehefjkhfjdhkjhrf

FIND OUT NOW!!(NO CLICKBAIT)(GONE ***SUAL)(POLICE CALLED)

*ehm* Pardon about that.

Hail the Confederation!

Greetings, my esteemed colleagues of the Civil Congress
Once again I wish to speak to you, and also to the Confederation as a whole.
As I'm sure you are all aware, currently we are in the final race for chairmanship between me and Edward von Richthofen. I urge you to support me, and if I elected I will support you. Have you noticed that it is I, Victor Watson, who is most dedicated to the Civil Congress? No other representative has campaigned on the RMB as I have since even before I became Chairman. I keep a record, updated often (though not much in election season, my apologies), of the state and statistics of the Civil Congress. I more than any other care about this institution and truly want to bring about its full potential. As such I will make an effort to bring about more regional discussion, debate and member engagement as regards the Civil Congress.

I heed the words of the representatives in this Congress. I get much criticism on my motions, yet I try to listen and respond to them best I can, and improve for the future. Keep in mind that the job of the Chairman is not to simply pass his motions. After all, would you want a Congress where the fearful coward in charge only puts forth motions certain to pass? That would be appallingly boring! Furthermore, I have been the only Chairman to conduct motions submitted by another representative. This shows that I am willing to listen to all of the Congress, not just my own party. If re-elected, I promise I will continue to listen to the thoughts of other parties and independents and strive to constantly better my own performance as well as the Congress'.

I shall move to improve the Civil Congress' range and quality of motions conducted, as I have already worked on during my time as Chairman. I aim to amend the Civil Congress Act to introduce two new roles: Vice-Chairman and Treasurer. These positions would be appointed by the Chairman and impeachable in the same manner. The Vice-Chairman would assist the Chairman in their duties and be able to approve motions submitted by representatives. The Treasurer would be tasked with tracking CC expenditures and budget, advising the Chairman with this information and alerting the Congress if certain actions must/must not be taken. As a fair and open-minded Chairman I would appoint those who are best suited to this role, not looking only at their party affiliation.

Moreover, as Chairman I shall work to preserve the values and order of the Congress and Confederation at large. I will make sure we stick to the Confederation's principles and do not tear apart the social fabric with absurd notions of liberalism and democracy.

Sincerely,
Congress Chairman Victor Watson
Hail the Confederation!

West Heisen wrote:Greetings, my esteemed colleagues of the Civil Congress
Once again I wish to speak to you, and also to the Confederation as a whole.
As I'm sure you are all aware, currently we are in the final race for chairmanship between me and Edward von Richthofen. I urge you to support me, and if I elected I will support you. Have you noticed that it is I, Victor Watson, who is most dedicated to the Civil Congress? No other representative has campaigned on the RMB as I have since even before I became Chairman. I keep a record, updated often (though not much in election season, my apologies), of the state and statistics of the Civil Congress. I more than any other care about this institution and truly want to bring about its full potential. As such I will make an effort to bring about more regional discussion, debate and member engagement as regards the Civil Congress.

I heed the words of the representatives in this Congress. I get much criticism on my motions, yet I try to listen and respond to them best I can, and improve for the future. Keep in mind that the job of the Chairman is not to simply pass his motions. After all, would you want a Congress where the fearful coward in charge only puts forth motions certain to pass? That would be appallingly boring! Furthermore, I have been the only Chairman to conduct motions submitted by another representative. This shows that I am willing to listen to all of the Congress, not just my own party. If re-elected, I promise I will continue to listen to the thoughts of other parties and independents and strive to constantly better my own performance as well as the Congress'.

I shall move to improve the Civil Congress' range and quality of motions conducted, as I have already worked on during my time as Chairman. I aim to amend the Civil Congress Act to introduce two new roles: Vice-Chairman and Treasurer. These positions would be appointed by the Chairman and impeachable in the same manner. The Vice-Chairman would assist the Chairman in their duties and be able to approve motions submitted by representatives. The Treasurer would be tasked with tracking CC expenditures and budget, advising the Chairman with this information and alerting the Congress if certain actions must/must not be taken. As a fair and open-minded Chairman I would appoint those who are best suited to this role, not looking only at their party affiliation.

Moreover, as Chairman I shall work to preserve the values and order of the Congress and Confederation at large. I will make sure we stick to the Confederation's principles and do not tear apart the social fabric with absurd notions of liberalism and democracy.

Sincerely,
Congress Chairman Victor Watson
Hail the Confederation!

You do realize some people don't campaign on the RMB as much because they already have enough support? And now, "After all, would you want a Congress where the fearful coward in charge only puts forth motions certain to pass? That would be appallingly boring!", Pardon!? What type of fine Chairman would want to do that? That's a fool! A waster of the voters time! If so, i recommend completely disbanding the Civil Congress!

A Proper Chairman is one who seeks to improve it's realm through proper ways, like a doctor adminstrating drugs, he must to do that properly. Not give the wrong things needed to a Congress for the Confederation!

Don't vote a chairman if he is a fun thing to watch, don't vote a chairman that is weak. Vote for a chairman that is willing to do what is needed. Go against the current and give the proper mediciation to a patient.

Hail the Confederation!

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:You do realize some people don't campaign on the RMB as much because they already have enough support? And now, "After all, would you want a Congress where the fearful coward in charge only puts forth motions certain to pass? That would be appallingly boring!", Pardon!? What type of fine Chairman would want to do that? That's a fool! A waster of the voters time! If so, i recommend completely disbanding the Civil Congress!

A Proper Chairman is one who seeks to improve it's realm through proper ways, like a doctor adminstrating drugs, he must to do that properly. Not give the wrong things needed to a Congress for the Confederation!

Don't vote a chairman if he is a fun thing to watch, don't vote a chairman that is weak. Vote for a chairman that is willing to do what is needed. Go against the current and give the proper mediciation to a patient.

Hail the Confederation!

The Civil Congress has seen unprecedented growth in my half-term! And that is not simply because the Confederation is increasing in size. The Congress' condition has never been further from stagnation! Clearly the proper medication is being administered, and shall continue to under me! It may have made me unpopular amongst many such as yourself, but I have done what is needed to not only keep the Congress alive but expand it and cause it to flourish at unprecedented levels. What matters is the success of the Congress, of the Confederation! And here I have succeeded.

Hail the Confederation!

West Heisen wrote:The Civil Congress has seen unprecedented growth in my half-term! And that is not simply because the Confederation is increasing in size. The Congress' condition has never been further from stagnation! Clearly the proper medication is being administered, and shall continue to under me! It may have made me unpopular amongst many such as yourself, but I have done what is needed to not only keep the Congress alive but expand it and cause it to flourish at unprecedented levels. What matters is the success of the Congress, of the Confederation! And here I have succeeded.

Hail the Confederation!

Succeeded, that's a relative term.

The growth of the Congress came with the growth of the Confederation, newer nations came and joined the Congress, and it wasn't for your efforts did the Confederation grew. Congress? Possible. Confederation? Not at all.

Hail the Confederation!

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:Succeeded, that's a relative term.

The growth of the Congress came with the growth of the Confederation, newer nations came and joined the Congress, and it wasn't for your efforts did the Confederation grew. Congress? Possible. Confederation? Not at all.

Hail the Confederation!

I never claimed the Confederation grew because of me. I am simply stating the observable fact that the Congress has grown quickly yet steadily, at a rate which cannot be explained by the growth of the Confederation itself. Not only is the number of Congress nations increasing, the proportion of them relative to the entire Confederation has gone up too.

Hail the Confederation!

West Heisen wrote:I never claimed the Confederation grew because of me. I am simply stating the observable fact that the Congress has grown quickly yet steadily, at a rate which cannot be explained by the growth of the Confederation itself. Not only is the number of Congress nations increasing, the proportion of them relative to the entire Confederation has gone up too.

Hail the Confederation!

Eh, so it seems. But it seems unlikely your party could pull you to victory, and history is afterall written by the victors.

You had quite some potential, but due to some mistakes, i doubt you'll rise again to the helm. With both the GJP and PLP allying against you

Hail the Confederation!

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:Eh, so it seems. But it seems unlikely your party could pull you to victory, and history is afterall written by the victors.

You had quite some potential, but due to some mistakes, i doubt you'll rise again to the helm. With both the GJP and PLP allying against you

Hail the Confederation!

We shall see, we shall see. I have not yet given up hope. Even if I do not win, I shall continue to be active within the Civil Congress, and I hope Richthofen will do well with it.

On a different topic, West Heisen has decided to join the IAP.

Hail the Confederation!

West Heisen wrote:We shall see, we shall see. I have not yet given up hope. Even if I do not win, I shall continue to be active within the Civil Congress, and I hope Richthofen will do well with it.

On a different topic, West Heisen has decided to join the IAP.

Hail the Confederation!

Ah, well, good luck to you fella. Sorry for any misgivings in the past. Toast to a better Congress?

Hail the Confederation!

«12. . .730731732733734735736. . .783784»

Advertisement