by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .529530531532533534535. . .559560»

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:OOC: page=UN_view_proposal/id=kalordolor_1558210759

This is hilarious. Saying that every nation should strive to this nation's living standards.

As if there is no other nations with a Higher HDI than them. And a higher average income. And richer and successful than them.

Hmmm...

Hail the Confederation!

How the WA has fallen. From safety of nation states to stuff like this. Pathetic. Until we get a limit to who can make proposals, it will never be fixed. Batter yet, just devolve it.

Hail the Confederation!

The proud Empire of Krawlea salutes all our comrades of Confederation of Ditactors and ask a question to who wants to answer:
Have you think in what background theme your nation is set up? Cyberpunk, Steampunk, 20th Century (WW1 of WW2), Medieval, Modern or a Futuristic ambient... so many options. Shiny halberdiers, knights, muskteers, modern commandos, doughboys, cyborgs and robots, steam-propelled robots, etc.
It's not a question of great importance but is good to know if some players take this game so serious or use just for freetime, I respect both.
This question it's not for scientific purposes, I don't take the answers for other goals beyond curiosity, and you are free to answer if want.
Carpe diem comrades! Thanks for your attention!

Hail the Confederation!

Friends! The Justice Party calls upon you to join us!


The Justice Party
of the Confederation

Founding

The Justice Party is the oldest and largest political party in the history of the Confederation. Officially created on the 14th of May, 2019 by the Lord Northym of Rossiyaana, the Justice Party was founded in order to formally organize resistance to the actions of the then Civil Congress Chairman; The Right Honorable Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia, and unify the more Liberal nations of the Confederation in preparation for the Civil Congress elections of June 2019

Leadership

The Justice Party is headed by the Justiciary Council. The Council is composed of the most influential members of the party, as well as various members in positions of leadership. Currently there are 3 members.


Current Members of the Justiciary Council

Chief Justiciar Northym of Rossiyaana
Party Leader

Justiciar Marcus Bubo of The great Beaver
Chief Party Whip

Justiciar el-Nour of Kafair
Deputy Party Whip

Torchbearers of Justice

Russia Major
Lunar republics


The Justiciary Council Chamber
Chordian, Rossiyaana


The Justice Party Flag outside the Party Building
Chordian, Rossiyaana

Read factbook

The Party has begun wide scale recruitment of new members to add to our ranks. Join us to make a change in the Civil Congress. Become a member of the largest voting block in the region! We have several issues we want to tackle in the next session of the congress, meaningful issues with deep and far-reaching consequences.

Telegram me now to join the party and bring about a new era for the Civil Congress. Thank you!

Hail the Confederation

Lord Northym
Chief Justiciar, The Justice Party

Krawlea wrote:The proud Empire of Krawlea salutes all our comrades of Confederation of Ditactors and ask a question to who wants to answer:
Have you think in what background theme your nation is set up? Cyberpunk, Steampunk, 20th Century (WW1 of WW2), Medieval, Modern or a Futuristic ambient... so many options. Shiny halberdiers, knights, muskteers, modern commandos, doughboys, cyborgs and robots, steam-propelled robots, etc.
It's not a question of great importance but is good to know if some players take this game so serious or use just for freetime, I respect both.
This question it's not for scientific purposes, I don't take the answers for other goals beyond curiosity, and you are free to answer if want.
Carpe diem comrades! Thanks for your attention!

Hail the Confederation!

If your like asking what/how I theme my nation, I going for like a middle eastern nation. You can look at my factbook and see a overview. Almost a second Ottoman Empire. I'm more hear for a good time. Nothing too serious.

Desert based, Ottoman/Jewish nation
Language=Hebrew
Very Anti-slavery
Incredibly strong Navy, horseback elite warriors
Honor and Glory through sacrifice
Sun and 4 Moon Religion
Naval Based region, dislikes boots on the ground combat in drawn out wars.

Motto: May the Sun Bless our Lands!

Sultan
Adil el-Karim(Bearer of the Torch, Protector of the Sun)

Ministers of Kafair
Amru el-Tamer -Minister of Home Defence
Furqaan el-Zaher -Minister of Finance
Abdus Samad al-Amini -Minister of Weather
Mujahid el-Pour -Minister of Science
Abdul el-Fares -Minister of Warfare
Saif el-Salek -Minister of Manufacturing and Production
Jamaal el-Chahine -Minister of Trade
Moshe el-Matar -Minister of Foreign Affairs
Imraan el-Othman -Minister of Naval Activity

Head of Gov
Amren al-Ahmed

Generals
Saleel el-Zadeh -General
Baaqir al-Munir -General
Geffen el-Arafat -General

Admirals
Ashraf el-Amber -Admiral of the Endless Sea Trade Fleet(Blue Flag Fleet)
Abyad el-Javid -Admiral of the Endless Sea Combat Fleet(Sun Fleet)

Ambassadors
Shaked el-Arafat (To Tertania)

Archives Master of the Confederation
Oran el-Aziz

Deputy Party Whip of The Justice Party of the Confederation (JP-CCD)
Jafar el-Nour

Battleships
The Leviathan(Sultan Adil)
The Watcher(Sultan before)
Moonlight
Glory
Zephyr
Maple
Oxford
Steelfist

Read factbook

Hail the Confederation!

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:OOC: page=UN_view_proposal/id=kalordolor_1558210759

This is hilarious. Saying that every nation should strive to this nation's living standards.

As if there is no other nations with a Higher HDI than them. And a higher average income. And richer and successful than them.

Hmmm...

Hail the Confederation!

The nation is socialist why would anyone approve of such a thing
Hail the confederation

Guys. Looking for a solid map maker for my endless sea map. I have 3ish drafts ready, bu none are quite right. Any suggestions?

Hail the Confederation!

Krawlea wrote:The proud Empire of Krawlea salutes all our comrades of Confederation of Ditactors and ask a question to who wants to answer:
Have you think in what background theme your nation is set up? Cyberpunk, Steampunk, 20th Century (WW1 of WW2), Medieval, Modern or a Futuristic ambient... so many options. Shiny halberdiers, knights, muskteers, modern commandos, doughboys, cyborgs and robots, steam-propelled robots, etc.
It's not a question of great importance but is good to know if some players take this game so serious or use just for freetime, I respect both.
This question it's not for scientific purposes, I don't take the answers for other goals beyond curiosity, and you are free to answer if want.
Carpe diem comrades! Thanks for your attention!

Hail the Confederation!

(OOC)
CCT is a futuristic dystopia of a nation, set around the year 2119 at the current time. Think of like the Jetssons except everybody in the working class/the enemployed're all starving to death due to mass economic inflation. But nah, I don't take this too seriously. It's more a side project than anything.

Hail the Confederation because I forgot to put it in my original post!

OOC

What do cards do?

Hail the confederation

OOC: So I've gotten a lot of things settled out for me, and so I've found it fit to ease my way back. This break has helped, and I found a lot of peace in mind coming with it. I would like to thank all of you for your support, and I shall be getting back into the swing of my priorities in this region in the coming days.

Hail the Confederation!

East Paraminia wrote:OOC

What do cards do?

Hail the confederation

OOC: According to the NationStates FAQ,

"Cards are cosmetic. They grant no benefits other than the warm fuzzy feeling of owning them."

Hail the Confederation!

Rossiyaana wrote:Friends! The Justice Party calls upon you to join us!


The Justice Party
of the Confederation

Founding

The Justice Party is the oldest and largest political party in the history of the Confederation. Officially created on the 14th of May, 2019 by the Lord Northym of Rossiyaana, the Justice Party was founded in order to formally organize resistance to the actions of the then Civil Congress Chairman; The Right Honorable Udutai Choban of Khanbaliq Mongolia, and unify the more Liberal nations of the Confederation in preparation for the Civil Congress elections of June 2019

Leadership

The Justice Party is headed by the Justiciary Council. The Council is composed of the most influential members of the party, as well as various members in positions of leadership. Currently there are 3 members.


Current Members of the Justiciary Council

Chief Justiciar Northym of Rossiyaana
Party Leader

Justiciar Marcus Bubo of The great Beaver
Chief Party Whip

Justiciar el-Nour of Kafair
Deputy Party Whip

Torchbearers of Justice

Russia Major
Lunar republics


The Justiciary Council Chamber
Chordian, Rossiyaana


The Justice Party Flag outside the Party Building
Chordian, Rossiyaana

Read factbook

The Party has begun wide scale recruitment of new members to add to our ranks. Join us to make a change in the Civil Congress. Become a member of the largest voting block in the region! We have several issues we want to tackle in the next session of the congress, meaningful issues with deep and far-reaching consequences.

Telegram me now to join the party and bring about a new era for the Civil Congress. Thank you!

Hail the Confederation

Lord Northym
Chief Justiciar, The Justice Party

The Supreme Council is impressed by the diligence of those hailing from the Justice Party and will watch its development closely. We're not sure if congratulations truly are in order, since we do not know the extent of this operation, but for now: congratulations.

Hail the Confederation!

Office of the Viceroy
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators

OOC: This is fantastic initiative. Excellent work Rossiyaana! As I've always said, "your imagination is the limit" here in the Confederation. I'm excited to see where this goes and what role-play it generates. Keep at it everyone!

- Jocospor :D

OOC:
What is the public opinion of my nation among the CCD's member nations?
Asking for a factbook Im writing.

Welcome Alghastan, Umatonker, Ha-Galil, Waldestrum, and Pulios to The Confederation of Corrupt Dictators!

Hail the Confederation!
Office of the Overseer

Imperial Society of Scientific Advancement Application 2.0!

I am pleased to announce that with part of the overhaul, we will be releasing applications for running positions within the Imperial Society of Scientific Advancement!

Terms and Rules are listed here, as well as Officer Positions and descriptions:

This Factbook provides a record of all Offices in the Imperial Society of Scientific Advancement.

Appointed nations serve a special role as Elite Scientists, under the supervision of The Small Scientist.

All Elite Scientists are required to come up with research and discoveries around their Science.

All Elite Scientists are encouraged to write about their discoveries for the Confederation Coverage.

If a nation within the Imperial Society of Scientific Advancement has been subjected to an Inquisitional Hearing, they will be terminated from their position.

A nation may not apply if there has been an Inquisitional Hearing against them in the past.

IMERIAL SOCIETY OF SCIENTIFIC ADVANCEMENT PROBATION TERMS:

~ If you are given an Official Warning by a Government Official or by someone in the Supreme Council, you will be set on probation

~A probationary time set will vary based on:
A: How severe the Warning is.
B: How many times you have gotten a warning.
Time set of Probationary Measures will be AT LEAST One Week.

~During set time of Probationary Members, said probationary member CANNOT:
A: Participate in any ISSA events.
B: Have say in any ISSA hearings.
C: Submit a piece to the Confederation Coverage (If Probationary Measure is set near the date to which the Confederation Coverage is released.)

~If you are given one (1) extra warning during your Probationary Measure, your sentence will be increased.

~If you are given two (2) or more extra warnings during your Probationary Measure, you will:
A: Be terminated from your position.
B: Have an Inquisitional Hearing against you.

~Failure to cooperate with Probationary Terms will result in:
A: Termination of your Position, to which you are NOT ALLOWED to re-apply for the Imperial Society of Scientific Advancement.
B: An Inquisitional Hearing.

IF YOU ARE GIVEN AN OFFICIAL WARNING BY The Small Scientist:

~You must write a formal response against your warning.

~Your warning will be publicized in the next Confederation Coverage.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE GIVEN TWO (2) SCIENTIFIC OFFICIAL WARNINGS, YOU WILL BE TERMINATED FROM YOUR POSITION.

All details of the Offices of Science, and their holders are listed below.

The current list of Offices of Science are as follows:

Office of the General Sciences
(Head of the Imperial Society of Scientific Advancement).
The Small Scientist Krvava Koupel

Ethics Officer
VACANT

Office of Central Sciences
(Scientist of all Chemistry and Physics. Factbook in the process.)
VACANT

Office of Social Sciences
nation=krvava_koupel/detail=factbook/id=1176424
VACANT

Office of Medical Sciences
nation=krvava_koupel/detail=factbook/id=1176432
VACANT

Office of the Earth Sciences
nation=krvava_koupel/detail=factbook/id=1176427
VACANT

Office of Spacial Sciences
nation=krvava_koupel/detail=factbook/id=1176442
VACANT

Office of Biological Sciences
nation=krvava_koupel/detail=factbook/id=1176421
Vacant.

Read factbook

Tonight will mark the official opening for the running of the Office of Social Sciences!

If you wish to apply, please telegram me with the following:

Nation Name:

Name of the Scientist you wish to fill this position:

Scientist's Experiences:

Why you think you should get this position:

NOTE: The applications will be sent to a Specialized Team. Applications will close on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:00 PM EST. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on the RMB, over Telegram, or on Discord.

Good Luck!

Hail the Confederation!

OOC: Anyone who worked with the Tennessine flag maker, is there a way I can link the flag here, so all can see? I got a cool idea I want to run by some people.

Hail the Confederation!

Max1and wrote:OOC:
What is the public opinion of my nation among the CCD's member nations?
Asking for a factbook Im writing.

OOC: From your role-play, the Imperial Empire would definitely be of the opinion that Max1and is a politically unstable territory.

Max1and wrote:OOC:
What is the public opinion of my nation among the CCD's member nations?
Asking for a factbook Im writing.

OOC: Like Jocospor referenced, Max1and is seen as exceedingly unstable and lawless. Just going on from that, Regna Loreau sees anyone involved with the Max1and situation as unstable or exceedingly eager to gain something from the conflict.

Krawlea wrote:The proud Empire of Krawlea salutes all our comrades of Confederation of Ditactors and ask a question to who wants to answer:
Have you think in what background theme your nation is set up? Cyberpunk, Steampunk, 20th Century (WW1 of WW2), Medieval, Modern or a Futuristic ambient... so many options. Shiny halberdiers, knights, muskteers, modern commandos, doughboys, cyborgs and robots, steam-propelled robots, etc.
It's not a question of great importance but is good to know if some players take this game so serious or use just for freetime, I respect both.
This question it's not for scientific purposes, I don't take the answers for other goals beyond curiosity, and you are free to answer if want.
Carpe diem comrades! Thanks for your attention!

Hail the Confederation!

OOC: My nation is post modern and futuristic in terms of technology.

Hail the Confederation

Krawlea wrote:The proud Empire of Krawlea salutes all our comrades of Confederation of Ditactors and ask a question to who wants to answer:
Have you think in what background theme your nation is set up? Cyberpunk, Steampunk, 20th Century (WW1 of WW2), Medieval, Modern or a Futuristic ambient... so many options. Shiny halberdiers, knights, muskteers, modern commandos, doughboys, cyborgs and robots, steam-propelled robots, etc.
It's not a question of great importance but is good to know if some players take this game so serious or use just for freetime, I respect both.
This question it's not for scientific purposes, I don't take the answers for other goals beyond curiosity, and you are free to answer if want.
Carpe diem comrades! Thanks for your attention!

Hail the Confederation!

As above, post-modern, bordering on Near Futuristic, ie. Lasers, routine space travel, Lunar Colony, etc.

Hail The Confederation

The former Empress Isabella Jones has decided to return the APH to a republic with her as President for life.

Hail the Confederation

Max1and wrote:OOC:
What is the public opinion of my nation among the CCD's member nations?
Asking for a factbook Im writing.

OOC: well the amount of peacekeepers and confederation military aid and economic is quite large with the ratio of Max1and troops being outnumbered by Confederation Peacekeepers.
Max1and is like the modern day equivalent to Iraq, Afghanistan or post Bosnia.

(Also for added rp effect https://imgur.com/a/9IxjaxC)

Lies And Videotape wrote:OOC: According to the NationStates FAQ,

"Cards are cosmetic. They grant no benefits other than the warm fuzzy feeling of owning them."

Hail the Confederation!

OOC
Thanks
Hail the confederation

United Federation Of Pancakes wrote:OOC: well the amount of peacekeepers and confederation military aid and economic is quite large with the ratio of Max1and troops being outnumbered by Confederation Peacekeepers.
Max1and is like the modern day equivalent to Iraq, Afghanistan or post Bosnia.

(Also for added rp effect https://imgur.com/a/9IxjaxC)

Tsk tsk tsk.
Usually it'll take a while for such a nation to repair itself.

On a side note, want some aid?

Hail the Confederation!

Krvava Koupel wrote:Imperial Society of Scientific Advancement Application 2.0!

I am pleased to announce that with part of the overhaul, we will be releasing applications for running positions within the Imperial Society of Scientific Advancement!

Terms and Rules are listed here, as well as Officer Positions and descriptions:

This Factbook provides a record of all Offices in the Imperial Society of Scientific Advancement.

Appointed nations serve a special role as Elite Scientists, under the supervision of The Small Scientist.

All Elite Scientists are required to come up with research and discoveries around their Science.

All Elite Scientists are encouraged to write about their discoveries for the Confederation Coverage.

If a nation within the Imperial Society of Scientific Advancement has been subjected to an Inquisitional Hearing, they will be terminated from their position.

A nation may not apply if there has been an Inquisitional Hearing against them in the past.

IMERIAL SOCIETY OF SCIENTIFIC ADVANCEMENT PROBATION TERMS:

~ If you are given an Official Warning by a Government Official or by someone in the Supreme Council, you will be set on probation

~A probationary time set will vary based on:
A: How severe the Warning is.
B: How many times you have gotten a warning.
Time set of Probationary Measures will be AT LEAST One Week.

~During set time of Probationary Members, said probationary member CANNOT:
A: Participate in any ISSA events.
B: Have say in any ISSA hearings.
C: Submit a piece to the Confederation Coverage (If Probationary Measure is set near the date to which the Confederation Coverage is released.)

~If you are given one (1) extra warning during your Probationary Measure, your sentence will be increased.

~If you are given two (2) or more extra warnings during your Probationary Measure, you will:
A: Be terminated from your position.
B: Have an Inquisitional Hearing against you.

~Failure to cooperate with Probationary Terms will result in:
A: Termination of your Position, to which you are NOT ALLOWED to re-apply for the Imperial Society of Scientific Advancement.
B: An Inquisitional Hearing.

IF YOU ARE GIVEN AN OFFICIAL WARNING BY The Small Scientist:

~You must write a formal response against your warning.

~Your warning will be publicized in the next Confederation Coverage.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE GIVEN TWO (2) SCIENTIFIC OFFICIAL WARNINGS, YOU WILL BE TERMINATED FROM YOUR POSITION.

All details of the Offices of Science, and their holders are listed below.

The current list of Offices of Science are as follows:

Office of the General Sciences
(Head of the Imperial Society of Scientific Advancement).
The Small Scientist Krvava Koupel

Ethics Officer
VACANT

Office of Central Sciences
(Scientist of all Chemistry and Physics. Factbook in the process.)
VACANT

Office of Social Sciences
nation=krvava_koupel/detail=factbook/id=1176424
VACANT

Office of Medical Sciences
nation=krvava_koupel/detail=factbook/id=1176432
VACANT

Office of the Earth Sciences
nation=krvava_koupel/detail=factbook/id=1176427
VACANT

Office of Spacial Sciences
nation=krvava_koupel/detail=factbook/id=1176442
VACANT

Office of Biological Sciences
nation=krvava_koupel/detail=factbook/id=1176421
Vacant.

Read factbook

Tonight will mark the official opening for the running of the Office of Social Sciences!

If you wish to apply, please telegram me with the following:

Nation Name:

Name of the Scientist you wish to fill this position:

Scientist's Experiences:

Why you think you should get this position:

NOTE: The applications will be sent to a Specialized Team. Applications will close on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:00 PM EST. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on the RMB, over Telegram, or on Discord.

Good Luck!

Hail the Confederation!

OOC: I'm interested in the biological sciences when that position opens up. Please keep me informed.

Hail the Confederation!

OOC: Need to develop my nations backstory better, really impressed with some of the nations in this region! I've got the bare bones of it but haven't given it enough time and writing yet. Maybe I could prepare something for the Confederation Coverage?

Hail the Confederation!

«12. . .529530531532533534535. . .559560»

Advertisement