by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .488489490491492493494. . .559560»

From the Office of The Supreme Lord Chancellor of The Fawstian Imperium

Hail All!

It may please the Members and Brothers of the Confederation to know that the Imperium is on it's way to rearmament and amassing its Grand Imperial Army for the Great Wars to come. The Imperium grows slowly, yet steadily by the day engaging in multiple skirmishes against upstart degenerate states, sharpening and refining our machines for war! Such need for the Imperium to increase its supplies of heavy armor divisions and state of the art military aircraft was never seen before since the Imperium's last war and conquest of the former Holy Francionian State. Our Generals with these newer technology and implementation of attack helicopters and jet aircraft seek to perfect the Blitzkrieg technique to strike fear and engulf our enemies in a matter of weeks!

My Comrades! Needless to suggest you too take care in mustering your armed forces to its fullest potential! The Fawstian Imperium's Grand Imperial Army, Aerial Armadas and Naval Fleets look forward to join you all in the Vanguard against our foes of Truth and Supremacy!

Ave Imperium! Hail The Confederacy!
Yours in Fervent Comradery,
Supreme Lord Chancellor Matodin of The Fawstian Imperium

Static interrupts your most beloved radio station. These numbers play through the static

"Zero... Five... Zero... Nine... One... Nine
..."

The message plays for twenty minutes and then stops.

Krvava Koupel wrote:Static interrupts your most beloved radio station. These numbers play through the static

"Zero... Five... Zero... Nine... One... Nine
..."

The message plays for twenty minutes and then stops.

It doesn't need every Agent in the Officum Occultis to come to the conclusion that the numbers represent the date "5th September 2019", most likely the date of a terrorist attack. But then again, why did they make it so obvious? I'd advice to keep it under wraps from the general population. The Imperium's Ministry of Intelligence and State Affairs (Officum Occultis) is willing to spare counter-terrorist, counter insurgency surveillance equipment, agents and specialists to get to the bottom of this and Hunt down these potential terrorists before they can manifest their treason. We will show them true Terrorism.

Imperial Palace of the Supreme Lord Chancellor,
The Fawstian Imperium

Hellenic Front and Acrotoria

Ah finally I've got the civil rights and the political freedom outlawed. And the economy is getting stronger.

Hail the confederation!

And I joined the WA.

Hail the confederation!

The Fawstian Imperium wrote:It doesn't need every Agent in the Officum Occultis to come to the conclusion that the numbers represent the date "5th September 2019", most likely the date of a terrorist attack. But then again, why did they make it so obvious? I'd advice to keep it under wraps from the general population. The Imperium's Ministry of Intelligence and State Affairs (Officum Occultis) is willing to spare counter-terrorist, counter insurgency surveillance equipment, agents and specialists to get to the bottom of this and Hunt down these potential terrorists before they can manifest their treason. We will show them true Terrorism.

Imperial Palace of the Supreme Lord Chancellor,
The Fawstian Imperium

A message appears on the screens of your nation

"Terrorism... I know... N-oth-g of... Terrorism... You... Numbers wrong..."

The message plays for ten minutes, then stops.

Imperial cyngus

A presumably alien message has arrived from space, across all radio and TV in the galaxy. Scientists estimate it is within the galaxy due to the minimal amount of red-shift in the TV broadcast

"An eye and thirty pieces of silver is all that's needed for victory."

Those were all the words that could be heard. The rest seemed to be in a faux-alien language, perhaps butchered Latin. The TV screens flashed with the banner.

Imperial cyngus wrote:A presumably alien message has arrived from space, across all radio and TV in the galaxy. Scientists estimate it is within the galaxy due to the minimal amount of red-shift in the TV broadcast

"An eye and thirty pieces of silver is all that's needed for victory."

Those were all the words that could be heard. The rest seemed to be in a faux-alien language, perhaps butchered Latin. The TV screens flashed with the banner.

Krvava Koupel wrote:A message appears on the screens of your nation

"Terrorism... I know... N-oth-g of... Terrorism... You... Numbers wrong..."

The message plays for ten minutes, then stops.

Both messages are just ignored because we have more important business to deal with.

Blacania wrote:Ah finally I've got the civil rights and the political freedom outlawed. And the economy is getting stronger.

Hail the confederation!

Congratulations from the Empire of Goldenfront! We wish you luck in only further improving your regime from here.

Hail the Confederation!

Goldenfront wrote:Congratulations from the Empire of Goldenfront! We wish you luck in only further improving your regime from here.

Hail the Confederation!

I don't really like being cruel for the sake of it. I'm only so 'evil' because there's a reason authoritarian capitalism won.

Hail the Confederation!

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:I don't really like being cruel for the sake of it. I'm only so 'evil' because there's a reason authoritarian capitalism won.

Hail the Confederation!

Neither do I. Needless suffering causes needless resistance to your great regime. However, if Suppressing Civil rights is a means to prosperity or shall aid your economy, then I see no need to refuse it. Those who need too much will undoubtedly question the right way of things sooner or later and risk ruining it all.

Hail the Confederation!

This is a call for immediate action against the democratic and communist nations

King George III of Greece is making a transmission across the Confederation , to urge nations to take a stand against the enemies of our nations and our people.In this speech he explains how democracy is just a useful tool for the Capitalists and international bankers to control the masses and creating the illusion in the minds of the people, that being in a democracy , you are "truly free"...

"Democracy is the child of Capitalism. It is the instrument with which capitalism prevails over the mass of the people. It is the instrument with which Capitalism manages to represent his will as the popular will.
This kind of democracy requires elections of universal secret ballot, thus organized parties, and hence large funds. It needs newspapers for the same reason, so lots of funds and assets.It needs electoral organization every time and electoral games, so money. And so many others that require capital.Therefore, only holders of large capital or their subordinates can make such things. When someone has the newspapers, then he forms the public opinion as well. Even if he still defends things that would be fully rejected by the people, he would cover them with such honeyed words that the people would believe them. Or if the people does not believe them, the democrat-capitalist orders the newspapers to write that the people believed them.And then everyone thinks that everyone else believed them. And he also submits himself. Well, democracy is the sole and genuine child of Capitalism, and its tool that imposes its will, making it seem like the people's will.

On the other hand, Capitalism, in order to accumulate the funds in the hands of the people that represent it, and to make the rest of the world slaves - but slaves who think they are free - needs the freedom of the economy and the restraint of the state and goverment from any intervention in the economy. And if there is need for intervention, the state still needs to be in capitalist hands, so the intervention, always as small as possible, will always be to its advantage ...

Also, we must note that democracy ( or correctly ... Capitalism with his mask) is mainly responsible for the degeneracy and perversion of modern societies. Its capitalist masters destroy , through the controlled democratic state, every tradition , cultural achievements and anything related to national identity in order to create a new world culture which is based on immoral ideals and models . This decline of education and culture , the creation of uneducated masses without national bonds and identity constitutes a way of controlling easily the masses of the world. Their degeneracy is called progress now...
All day and night these capitalist warmongers organize their plans to infiltrate our beautiful nations and decay them from the inside. WE SHALL NOT LET THEM !

I call every Leader who loves his people and nation to take a stand against these international oppressors ! UNITED WE SHALL CRUSH THEM ! TRUTH DOES NOT FEAR DARKNESS! WE SHALL ASCEND FROM THE ASHES OF THIS PERVERTED SOCIETY AND CREATE A NEW ERA OF LIGHT AND FREEDOM!

Our triumph will be praised by the future generations my comrades

Hail our glorious nation and its people!
I call the Emperor of this Confederation, nation=jocospor , to take immediate action and to show no mercy against the enemies of the people !
I salute anyone willing to fight these monsters and i let you know you have my gratitude...
"

-King George III of Greece

Hail the Confederation!

Note from the Hellenic Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
( Join our glorious King in his next rally about communism ! All Monarchs , Generals and Leaders of this Confederation are welcome. Thank you for reading)

Imperial cyngus

And, even though I just arrived here, the anti-Confederation folks (HolyRomanEmpire2) are trying to recruit me.

Hail the Confederation!

Imperial cyngus wrote:And, even though I just arrived here, the anti-Confederation folks (HolyRomanEmpire2) are trying to recruit me.

Hail the Confederation!

Indeed, there are many trying to discredit this great confederation, I would advise Ignoring them. They try to spread lies to new nations about this place, as they did to me, and it soon shows itself to be nothing more than that. I would advise putting any contacts like these under ignore as I have done, will save you alot of needless filler.

Hail the Confederation!

The Fawstian Imperium wrote:It doesn't need every Agent in the Officum Occultis to come to the conclusion that the numbers represent the date "5th September 2019"

Krvava Koupel wrote:"Terrorism... I know... N-oth-g of... Terrorism... You... Numbers wrong..."

Those numbers, 05-09-19, are probably May 9th, 2019. I know MM/DD/YY is a much less common dating format, and that most nations use DD/MM/YY, but it makes much more sense given it's mid-April. Also, it's how I do it.

HAIL THE CONFEDERATION

Post by Eskibon suppressed by Jocospor.

Hellenic Front wrote:So , shouldn't we be critical of the reds and capitalists? Should we stop being critical of them? Should we conform to Democracy ? If so, our fight is pointless against the WA. Let's just all side with them if we can't condemn them

Hail the Confederation !

We should be able to criticize anyone, but the communists especially.

Post by Eskibon suppressed by Jocospor.

Eskibon wrote:We should be able to criticize anyone, but the communists especially.

Speaking OOC btw

Eskibon wrote:We should be able to criticize anyone, but the communists especially.

Cultural Marxists are so perverted that they consider Parenthood , Prides in one's Family , Christianity, traditional gender roles and love of one's own country ,
as pathological phenomena. Simply speaking they consider an illness or a mental disorder the natural feelings of a person towards his family , nation and people . This ideology is unnatural and catastrophic . Thus, they must be stopped .

Hail the Confederation !

Hellenic Front wrote:Cultural Marxists are so perverted that they consider Parenthood , Prides in one's Family , Christianity, traditional gender roles and love of one's own country ,
as pathological phenomena. Simply speaking they consider an illness or a mental disorder the natural feelings of a person towards his family , nation and people . This ideology is unnatural and catastrophic . Thus, they must be stopped .

Hail the Confederation !

Looks like someone's beginning to listen to their own propaganda too much.

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Looks like someone's beginning to listen to their own propaganda too much.

And by that , what do you mean dear friend ?

Hail the Confederation !

Imperial cyngus

Krvava Koupel wrote:A message appears on the screens of your nation

"Terrorism... I know... N-oth-g of... Terrorism... You... Numbers wrong..."

The message plays for ten minutes, then stops.

The Krvava Koupel get a message of their own from the Empire

"Your words are nothing more than dust to the fate of the universe."

The words reverberated over and over again for several hours.

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Looks like someone's beginning to listen to their own propaganda too much.

Im actually starting to spot some nations in here that get irritated when condemning marxism...hmmm ...

Hail the Confederation !

Post by The World Capitalist Confederation suppressed by Jocospor.

Hellenic Front wrote:And by that , what do you mean dear friend ?

Hail the Confederation !

Hellenic Front wrote:Im actually starting to spot some nations in here that get irritated when condemning marxism...hmmm ...

Hail the Confederation !

Cultural Marxism is just the waffing of liberal intellectuals. There is no "New World Order". Frogs aren't turning the water gay or whatever Alex Jones said. We rule the world through the force of capital or tanks (I prefer the former but it seems you prefer the latter) and such waffings are for the weak. The fact that you believe Cultural Marxism poses any sort of threat, let alone the destruction of modern society, is pathetic in itself.

Krvava Koupel wrote:Static interrupts your most beloved radio station. These numbers play through the static

"Zero... Five... Zero... Nine... One... Nine
..."

The message plays for twenty minutes and then stops.

Fritz H. Bendler and Walther Gerlach Have requested a private investigator be recruited to assist fellow ISSA member nation. Head P.I. Adolf Eichmann has been ushered into the War Room to discuss the matter and attempt to decipher the message.

HAIL THE CONFEDERATION
HEIL DAS REICH

Kaiser Major Doktor Dieter von Friedrich
Kaiser auf das NSDAP Auf Deutschland, Napalm Bomb, Austro reich, und2nd Imperial German Reich

Hellenic Front wrote:This is a call for immediate action against the democratic and communist nations

King George III of Greece is making a transmission across the Confederation , to urge nations to take a stand against the enemies of our nations and our people.In this speech he explains how democracy is just a useful tool for the Capitalists and international bankers to control the masses and creating the illusion in the minds of the people, that being in a democracy , you are "truly free"...

"Democracy is the child of Capitalism. It is the instrument with which capitalism prevails over the mass of the people. It is the instrument with which Capitalism manages to represent his will as the popular will.
This kind of democracy requires elections of universal secret ballot, thus organized parties, and hence large funds. It needs newspapers for the same reason, so lots of funds and assets.It needs electoral organization every time and electoral games, so money. And so many others that require capital.Therefore, only holders of large capital or their subordinates can make such things. When someone has the newspapers, then he forms the public opinion as well. Even if he still defends things that would be fully rejected by the people, he would cover them with such honeyed words that the people would believe them. Or if the people does not believe them, the democrat-capitalist orders the newspapers to write that the people believed them.And then everyone thinks that everyone else believed them. And he also submits himself. Well, democracy is the sole and genuine child of Capitalism, and its tool that imposes its will, making it seem like the people's will.

On the other hand, Capitalism, in order to accumulate the funds in the hands of the people that represent it, and to make the rest of the world slaves - but slaves who think they are free - needs the freedom of the economy and the restraint of the state and goverment from any intervention in the economy. And if there is need for intervention, the state still needs to be in capitalist hands, so the intervention, always as small as possible, will always be to its advantage ...

Also, we must note that democracy ( or correctly ... Capitalism with his mask) is mainly responsible for the degeneracy and perversion of modern societies. Its capitalist masters destroy , through the controlled democratic state, every tradition , cultural achievements and anything related to national identity in order to create a new world culture which is based on immoral ideals and models . This decline of education and culture , the creation of uneducated masses without national bonds and identity constitutes a way of controlling easily the masses of the world. Their degeneracy is called progress now...
All day and night these capitalist warmongers organize their plans to infiltrate our beautiful nations and decay them from the inside. WE SHALL NOT LET THEM !

I call every Leader who loves his people and nation to take a stand against these international oppressors ! UNITED WE SHALL CRUSH THEM ! TRUTH DOES NOT FEAR DARKNESS! WE SHALL ASCEND FROM THE ASHES OF THIS PERVERTED SOCIETY AND CREATE A NEW ERA OF LIGHT AND FREEDOM!

Our triumph will be praised by the future generations my comrades

Hail our glorious nation and its people!
I call the Emperor of this Confederation, nation=jocospor , to take immediate action and to show no mercy against the enemies of the people !
I salute anyone willing to fight these monsters and i let you know you have my gratitude...
"

-King George III of Greece

Hail the Confederation!

Note from the Hellenic Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
( Join our glorious King in his next rally about communism ! All Monarchs , Generals and Leaders of this Confederation are welcome. Thank you for reading)

This is a direct reply to George III's speech from President Frederick von Limburgh

Von Limburgh, in his usual style, broadcasts it in full HD quality, getting it on every network he can convince to (whether through bribery or through regular permission), in order to spread his message

"The so-called King-General of Greece has made this speech thinking he can attack our system; attack our way of life. British democracy is much more efficient and better-run than any other system on Earth. It breaks down systems which create inherent inefficiency without adding new ones or harming the upper class too much. It is good that democracy is controlled by capitalists. I cannot complain about that. It is the hallmark of a free and prosperous society to have capitalism influence every corner of influence. Neoliberalism has brought nothing but good to the world. I do not care who controls the newspapers, or whoever controls the money supply, only the will of the people. You despots claim that you carry the will of the people - especially socialist ones - and yet you do not let the people prove it. Is it not suspect?

Is it not a violation of free speech to prevent corporations from buying media to send their message? Yes, corporations have more power than the average citizen, but remember that the CEO worked hard day and night to bring his services to you and contributes a great deal to society. They deserve that power from their contribution and service to society. There is nothing wrong with a capitalist society, for it is a rich and prosperous one through the invisible hand of the free market. It is the march of neoliberalism and capital that we have all these amazing things in the world. Without it, there would be no industrial revolution. Without it, there would be no commercial phones or modern internet infrastructure.

I care not for such pettiness, especially from a peddler of conspiracy theories such as the King-General. In fact, it only shows his feeble-mindedness. He follows the propaganda of the far-right, sticking his head in the beehive. I condemn such idiocy from any man, especially that who claims himself leader of a nation. For a general, he is more feeble-minded and easily manipulated than a hollow, wooden puppet, reflecting in the manner in which he talks. New world culture?! Bah! That is nothing more than the disguise of the New World Order theory.

Von Limburgh took a slow, deep breath to calm himself.

But I say, you are right, there is a new order coming; a new culture. One which seeks to fight not for some arbitrary value, but for his own self-interest and that of his society. The Ubermensch is the ruler of himself, autonomous and not afraid to be an egoist at times. I have had enough of these talks of nationalism and reactionarism. I seek nothing more than the total rule of capitalism and individualism. Long live the British Republic and good night!"

Hail the Confederation!
From President Frederick von Limburgh of the British Republic

«12. . .488489490491492493494. . .559560»

Advertisement