by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,1961,1971,198

September 22, 2020. Province of Santa Puerto. Military base of the city of Santa Barbara

The sentries smoke and chat happily. An officer appears, the sentries hurriedly throw away their cigarettes and pretend to watch :

- Nothing to report here?

- Nothing. Zero. As usual.

- Good. And stop smoking.

The officer leaves. The sentries are bored. Suddenly a small tremor shakes the ground.

- What was th-

Several explosions resound in the city. Shouts. Sirens. Then shadows in the distance. Who cross the plain. Shootings. A robotic voice sounds: "To all the base personnel. We are under attack. The border has been crossed. I repeat .... [inaudible noises]

In a few seconds. The fate of the Medici empire had just changed

Hail the Confederation

The official statement of Hunteth Veredon, Concerning the current state of the Imperial Senate, and the Progressive Democratic Party

In an exceedingly rare event, Lord Secretary Hunteth Veredon has briefly emerged from seclusion, to address the Confederation.

“I speak to you now, not as Lord Secretary, but as a Dictator. In my extensively long tenure in this grand Confederation, never before have I been so disgusted by members of our community. In the hallowed halls of our senate, the Imperial Council and the Shadow Cult, in our divine providence, have instituted the ONLY acceptable form of democracy, that being the appointment of senators and a president with the means and morality necessary to govern their peoples with an iron fist, unflinching in their rule and callous in legislation. This “progressive” party is an INSULT to the foundational principles that our Emperor has built since the conception of the Confederation.

I call on all Dictators, those divinely appointed, ascended through blood, who sit on a throne of peasantry and filth, stand against this root of democracy that has infested our most hallowed senate. I now call upon the Royal Authoritarian party to embody the TRUE ideals of the CCD, and stamp out the weeds of freedom. Only by standing together, standing true, and bringing glory to our Emperor will this blight upon the Confederation be rent asunder, and destroyed before it infects the minds of our people.”

His most Supreme Eminence Hunteth is not available for questions, comments or concerns at this time. If it’s important enough to deign his attention, he is most assuredly aware of it already.

Hunteth Veredon, Chairman and seat number #1 of the Valeroxian Board of Economic Elite.

Valerox wrote: The official statement of Hunteth Veredon, Concerning the current state of the Imperial Senate, and the Progressive Democratic Party

In an exceedingly rare event, Lord Secretary Hunteth Veredon has briefly emerged from seclusion, to address the Confederation.

“I speak to you now, not as Lord Secretary, but as a Dictator. In my extensively long tenure in this grand Confederation, never before have I been so disgusted by members of our community. In the hallowed halls of our senate, the Imperial Council and the Shadow Cult, in our divine providence, have instituted the ONLY acceptable form of democracy, that being the appointment of senators and a president with the means and morality necessary to govern their peoples with an iron fist, unflinching in their rule and callous in legislation. This “progressive” party is an INSULT to the foundational principles that our Emperor has built since the conception of the Confederation.

I call on all Dictators, those divinely appointed, ascended through blood, who sit on a throne of peasantry and filth, stand against this root of democracy that has infested our most hallowed senate. I now call upon the Royal Authoritarian party to embody the TRUE ideals of the CCD, and stamp out the weeds of freedom. Only by standing together, standing true, and bringing glory to our Emperor will this blight upon the Confederation be rent asunder, and destroyed before it infects the minds of our people.”

His most Supreme Eminence Hunteth is not available for questions, comments or concerns at this time. If it’s important enough to deign his attention, he is most assuredly aware of it already.
The minister has made very good points. We can not get rid of our great political system in favor of a democracy. We must follow the great system that the great Shadow Emperor revolutionized.
Hunteth Veredon, Chairman and seat number #1 of the Valeroxian Board of Economic Elite.

The minister has said some amazing words. We can not allow someone to change our great Confederation. The Shadow Emperor made this Confederation to bond us dictators, so we can’t allow it to be replaced with some democracy. We must unite under the great principles of the Shadow Emperor. The Nationalist Party supports this statement.
Hail the Confederation!
Yash Hathi Head of the Nationalist Party

In a late night broadcast, a tired looking Andrew Hazelwood starts to speak.

To the Confederation,
The Royalist Authoritarian Party supports the sentiment conveyed by Hunteth Veredon, it is indeed the responsibility of all autocrats to stamp out democratic governance. The RAP is now working at high speed to remedy the problem. I, the president of the Imperial Senate, will do all in my power to eradicate the PDP, and any future party like it, from the political scene in the Confederation. The last foot any democratic senator will set in the House of the Senate, will be on the way out. By the end of this week, there will be no more democrats in the Senate.

Hail the Confederation!

The Hon. Sir Andrew II Hazelwood HCS,
President of the Imperial Senate,
Chancellor of the RAP, Head of the Stormguard

of Golden Impirial Utopia

Valerox wrote: The official statement of Hunteth Veredon, Concerning the current state of the Imperial Senate, and the Progressive Democratic Party

In an exceedingly rare event, Lord Secretary Hunteth Veredon has briefly emerged from seclusion, to address the Confederation.

“I speak to you now, not as Lord Secretary, but as a Dictator. In my extensively long tenure in this grand Confederation, never before have I been so disgusted by members of our community. In the hallowed halls of our senate, the Imperial Council and the Shadow Cult, in our divine providence, have instituted the ONLY acceptable form of democracy, that being the appointment of senators and a president with the means and morality necessary to govern their peoples with an iron fist, unflinching in their rule and callous in legislation. This “progressive” party is an INSULT to the foundational principles that our Emperor has built since the conception of the Confederation.

I call on all Dictators, those divinely appointed, ascended through blood, who sit on a throne of peasantry and filth, stand against this root of democracy that has infested our most hallowed senate. I now call upon the Royal Authoritarian party to embody the TRUE ideals of the CCD, and stamp out the weeds of freedom. Only by standing together, standing true, and bringing glory to our Emperor will this blight upon the Confederation be rent asunder, and destroyed before it infects the minds of our people.”

His most Supreme Eminence Hunteth is not available for questions, comments or concerns at this time. If it’s important enough to deign his attention, he is most assuredly aware of it already.

Hunteth Veredon, Chairman and seat number #1 of the Valeroxian Board of Economic Elite.

Is this because my puppet accidentally went democratic? I feel attacked somehow, and I apologize for it.I do support the speech, however. After all, democracy is corrupt, only the smartest and most suited should be leader of a nation!

Hail Technocracy!
Hail the Grand Emperor!
Hail the Confederation!

Valerox wrote:Snip

Message transmitted from the King's office
To the Confederation,

As head of the newly formed Powers party, I fully support the statement that has been by Mr.Veredon earlier today. If the PDP were to ever get into presidency it would surely be a disaster for every dictatorship within the CCD.
Think of the taxes! The money that will be drained from our spleens if the PDP were to ever get into power. The RAP taxes us enough, we have to smudge this so called Progressive democracy party from the face of the Senate before they become a real threat to us all!

Yours Truly,
King Powers, Head of the Powers party
Hail the Confederation!

News from Traxitaula A black and white video shows up

¡Disaster! This Tuesday, September 22 our honorable Minister of Relationships and War Kamil Sarkandrat died in a failed operation. We are sorry for his death, but we must continue strong and, for this reason, we have assigned a new Relationships Minister for the liking of our allies in The Yeetusa The Destroyers of Christianity Feuraxia Noobloxia and The Xaviet Empire.

¡Hail the Confederation!

Golden Impirial Utopia wrote:In a late night broadcast, a tired looking Andrew Hazelwood starts to speak.

To the Confederation,
The Royalist Authoritarian Party supports the sentiment conveyed by Hunteth Veredon, it is indeed the responsibility of all autocrats to stamp out democratic governance. The RAP is now working at high speed to remedy the problem. I, the president of the Imperial Senate, will do all in my power to eradicate the PDP, and any future party like it, from the political scene in the Confederation. The last foot any democratic senator will set in the House of the Senate, will be on the way out. By the end of this week, there will be no more democrats in the Senate.

Hail the Confederation!

The Hon. Sir Andrew II Hazelwood HCS,
President of the Imperial Senate,
Chancellor of the RAP, Head of the Stormguard

of Golden Impirial Utopia

To the President of the Imperial Senate,

A reminder that, according to Imperial Law, Article II-B-viii:

"The Imperial Senate may not ban a political party."

Bear this in mind while considering how best to deal with such a party.

Hail the Confederation!

Imperial Offices
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators

Valerox wrote: The official statement of Hunteth Veredon, Concerning the current state of the Imperial Senate, and the Progressive Democratic Party

In an exceedingly rare event, Lord Secretary Hunteth Veredon has briefly emerged from seclusion, to address the Confederation.

“I speak to you now, not as Lord Secretary, but as a Dictator. In my extensively long tenure in this grand Confederation, never before have I been so disgusted by members of our community. In the hallowed halls of our senate, the Imperial Council and the Shadow Cult, in our divine providence, have instituted the ONLY acceptable form of democracy, that being the appointment of senators and a president with the means and morality necessary to govern their peoples with an iron fist, unflinching in their rule and callous in legislation. This “progressive” party is an INSULT to the foundational principles that our Emperor has built since the conception of the Confederation.

I call on all Dictators, those divinely appointed, ascended through blood, who sit on a throne of peasantry and filth, stand against this root of democracy that has infested our most hallowed senate. I now call upon the Royal Authoritarian party to embody the TRUE ideals of the CCD, and stamp out the weeds of freedom. Only by standing together, standing true, and bringing glory to our Emperor will this blight upon the Confederation be rent asunder, and destroyed before it infects the minds of our people.”

His most Supreme Eminence Hunteth is not available for questions, comments or concerns at this time. If it’s important enough to deign his attention, he is most assuredly aware of it already.

Hunteth Veredon, Chairman and seat number #1 of the Valeroxian Board of Economic Elite.

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you please, shut your damn mouths for a minute and allow for me to speak.

*The Supreme Leader lights a cigar as he pulls his speech out of his front coat*

So now we all have a problem with the Progressive Democratic Party. That's all right, everyone has their opinion. But to ban a party? I must say this with the most upmost respect to every single one of you here: Shut the hell up.
The Party is thriving to promote an idea of democracy within this region, otherwise we'd just be a region with no say, no self-power within an institution striving to achieve greater power, and we'd just be pawns in an ineffective machine. We'd be muted and ostracised for sharing ideas. Trust me, I've been in regions like those in the past before joining this esteemed Confederation. Look at the system we have in place: An Imperial Senate in order for us to vote DEMOCRATICALLY for resolutions within the Confederation. Oh, but there's a party thats promoting Democracy, so let's punish them.
Our mission is for our regional government to usher nations into a democratic future within the region. To participate in the World Assembly, to participate in the Imperial Senate, to participate in voting and elections, and to participate in the countless opportunities we have in the Confederation founded on the fact we have individuals that have the PROGRESSIVE mindset to open and jumpstart these opportunities.
We support the goal to establish Peaceful Diplomacy, especially when we have an entire World Assembly that hates us already because of our past and what they think we stand for. We are not in a position to go cleared hot when we engage the enemy until it they are danger close, and we need to groom nations to practice diplomacy as a first line of defense. We have to promote the idea of peace until it fails to ensure we've exhausted every means to do WHAT IS RIGHT, and that we prove to the World that we aren't the monsters as they portray us.
And on to the subject you all seem to hate; Democracy and Progress. Its almost as if we have this problem of smaller nations being able to have the ability to have a say in this region. Its almost as if we have this problem of not wanting nations to be heard and respected. Its almost as if we all just think that the World Assembly, a institution of elitist thugs, is the example we want to immulate for our region. You see how the WA abuses and corrupts the democratic process and uses "progress" as a lie to point at your face and tell you that what you believe in is wrong. But maybe I'm the one who misunderstood everything because it's seems like we got big fans of the WA in this region.
We believe in order to make this region stronger, we need to create alliances to build stronger bonds in order to liberate the World from the corrupt elitist that hold all of us, including THIS REGION, down! We want to fight those who use fascism as a means to further their agenda to enslave nations, to abuse nations, and to poison the world. Fascism is not an excuse to be an a**hole. Democratic Dictatorships are legitimate, but to act like pretentious jerk offs abusing others for your own personal pleasure; you can best believe the CDC will fix your issues up real quick.
We promote the freedom to be who you want to be in this region. We want to evolve this region into a powerhouse of free nations, into an institution the Emperor will not have to use an iron fist to rally everyone together, and into a legacy that will forever haunt the WA whenever they see how powerful we have become. In order to achieve this, I believe that through democracy and progress, we will prevail.
For the nations that hate these beliefs; thanks for your input, but you can shove your opinions up your ass. I've fought for this region far too long to have some scrub tell me how I should be thinking.
That was a very cute speech you gave there, Lord Secretary Veredon. You really got the place rattled up. Go back into your little boy cave, Lord. *pushes cigar onto the speech papers and flicks it away.*

Hail the Confederation!

New Sparta Ascendancy wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, if you please, shut your damn mouths for a minute and allow for me to speak.

*The Supreme Leader lights a cigar as he pulls his speech out of his front coat*

So now we all have a problem with the Progressive Democratic Party. That's all right, everyone has their opinion. But to ban a party? I must say this with the most upmost respect to every single one of you here: Shut the hell up.
The Party is thriving to promote an idea of democracy within this region, otherwise we'd just be a region with no say, no self-power within an institution striving to achieve greater power, and we'd just be pawns in an ineffective machine. We'd be muted and ostracised for sharing ideas. Trust me, I've been in regions like those in the past before joining this esteemed Confederation. Look at the system we have in place: An Imperial Senate in order for us to vote DEMOCRATICALLY for resolutions within the Confederation. Oh, but there's a party thats promoting Democracy, so let's punish them.
Our mission is for our regional government to usher nations into a democratic future within the region. To participate in the World Assembly, to participate in the Imperial Senate, to participate in voting and elections, and to participate in the countless opportunities we have in the Confederation founded on the fact we have individuals that have the PROGRESSIVE mindset to open and jumpstart these opportunities.
We support the goal to establish Peaceful Diplomacy, especially when we have an entire World Assembly that hates us already because of our past and what they think we stand for. We are not in a position to go cleared hot when we engage the enemy until it they are danger close, and we need to groom nations to practice diplomacy as a first line of defense. We have to promote the idea of peace until it fails to ensure we've exhausted every means to do WHAT IS RIGHT, and that we prove to the World that we aren't the monsters as they portray us.
And on to the subject you all seem to hate; Democracy and Progress. Its almost as if we have this problem of smaller nations being able to have the ability to have a say in this region. Its almost as if we have this problem of not wanting nations to be heard and respected. Its almost as if we all just think that the World Assembly, a institution of elitist thugs, is the example we want to immulate for our region. You see how the WA abuses and corrupts the democratic process and uses "progress" as a lie to point at your face and tell you that what you believe in is wrong. But maybe I'm the one who misunderstood everything because it's seems like we got big fans of the WA in this region.
We believe in order to make this region stronger, we need to create alliances to build stronger bonds in order to liberate the World from the corrupt elitist that hold all of us, including THIS REGION, down! We want to fight those who use fascism as a means to further their agenda to enslave nations, to abuse nations, and to poison the world. Fascism is not an excuse to be an a**hole. Democratic Dictatorships are legitimate, but to act like pretentious jerk offs abusing others for your own personal pleasure; you can best believe the CDC will fix your issues up real quick.
We promote the freedom to be who you want to be in this region. We want to evolve this region into a powerhouse of free nations, into an institution the Emperor will not have to use an iron fist to rally everyone together, and into a legacy that will forever haunt the WA whenever they see how powerful we have become. In order to achieve this, I believe that through democracy and progress, we will prevail.
For the nations that hate these beliefs; thanks for your input, but you can shove your opinions up your ass. I've fought for this region far too long to have some scrub tell me how I should be thinking.
That was a very cute speech you gave there, Lord Secretary Veredon. You really got the place rattled up. Go back into your little boy cave, Lord. *pushes cigar onto the speech papers and flicks it away.*

Hail the Confederation!

Hathi reads the statement enraged.
First off you never insult a member of the IC like that especially one with the credentials of Lord Hunteth. That is blasphemy. We are dictators my friends. We have a senate, why do we need more. If we went full on democratic and abolished the IC then our Confederation would be thrown out the window. Then what’s the point of being dictators. You insult our Emperor, you insult our IC, you insult our region. Your making the PDP sound worse actually. Zicona is smart, and we have polar opposite opinions. But you make his policies sound even worse. Now I agree we should make many more allies, but that doesn’t mean we be the peacemaker of NS. You want to just say hasta lavista Shadow Emperor. YOU CAN SHOVE UP YOUR OPINIONS UP YOUR ASS. It’s fine if you want to make a party of moderates, that was the UP for the longest of time. But we cannot just throw everything out the window. I hope Zicona sees this because even he would see how much you’ve insulted our minister. By the way, the senate can’t ban the PDP. But if the IC bans it, it goes. Doesn’t matter if it was my party or yours.
Hail the Confederation!
Yash Hathi head of the National Party

«12. . .1,1961,1971,198

Advertisement