by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Commonwealth of Liberty Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .91,52091,52191,52291,52391,52491,52591,526. . .91,65791,658»

Finished this

INCOME TAX

Income Range (lowest 20% to highest 20%)

Tax Rate

$1,131 - $1,250

0%

$1,251 - $1,623

5%

$1,624 - $2,157

10%

$2,158 - $4,173

15%

$4,174 - $5,114

30%


VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT)

Type

Tax Rate

Standard

15%

Reduced I (services in general)

10%

Reduced II (home-use utilities: electricity, gas used for cooking and water)

7.5%

Special (pharmaceuticals, foodstuffs, medical products and books)

5%


OTHER TAXES

Application

Tax Rate

Corporation Tax

25%

Medium Companies

15%

Single Entrepreuners

1.5%

Financial Operations (Physical Persons)

0.4% - 1.3%

Financial Operations (Juridical Persons)

2% - 35%

Capital Gains

15%

Factbook format credits: Bayern Kahla

Read dispatch

I will now RP a short response to France and Japan

PUAN MAHARANI ELECTED PRIME MINISTER, BECOMES FIRST WOMAN TO DO SO


THE INDONESIAN HERALD


Puan Maharani elected:
Puan Maharani has been elected as the first woman Prime Minister of Indonesia winning 65 out of 90 votes in the National Parliament.

Prime Minister-elect Maharani speaking to the National Parliament moments after the announcement of her victory.

June 1, 2022 - 4:30pm

_____


The Indonesian Herald: Standard Edition

JAKARTA — In a massive first for Indonesia, Puan Maharani has been elected the fourth Prime Minister of Indonesia and is now the first woman in that position. The final tally placed Maharani with a vote of 65 out of 90, winning her a considerable majority and the office of Prime Minister. She is set to be inaugurated into office in less then an hour at the Parliament chamber inside the National Parliament Building of Indonesia.

Prime Minister Maharani's choice for Cabinet members are as follows: Reto Marsudi for Minister of Foreign Affairs, Tri Rismaharini for National Security Advisor, Siti Nurbaya Bakar for Minister of State, and Tito Karnavian for Minister of Trade. In a major change in Indonesian politics, only one out of the four Cabinet members is a man. The rest are women, which has prompted strong jubilation from liberal and civil rights parties. The new Cabinet members have been sworn in, with only outgoing Prime Minister Mark Rutte remaining from the former Rutte government. Mark Rutte will attend Maharani's inauguration and will leave for the Netherlands afterwards on a commercial plane.

Prime Minister Maharani said in her inauguration speech that she will make rapid changes to Indonesia's foreign policies in her first few days, promising to strengthen relations with France, Japan and other countries "to unify the world and prevent another Asian war". She has also stated that she will be awaiting the arrival of Bayern Kahla's Chancellor Scheffner and hopes to discuss great things with her. It is also possible that restrictions on foreigners running for government office will be enacted.

This was published Thursday, June 1, 2022 | Indonesia

The Indonesian Herald covers a broad range of stories all over the nation and the world, keeping Indonesia informed.

Templates from Vancouver Straits

Read dispatch

Bayern Kahla wrote:Bernard had no expected anything. He had expected a dinosaur to eat his lunch but not this. He opens his eyes in shock.

| [ Ambassador Bernard Schweis ]: Well.. uhm... I must say I did not expect this call. How could you help ? The Russians will keep refusing the asylum request they legally made.

| [ Ambassador Ahllam Zahani ]: "I have pulled some contacts out and I have reached out to Her Majesty, the Tsarina. I explained the situation to her and Her Majesty informed me that she will try to intervene, but has not promised anything. However, she has informed that if the intervention was to be successful, both the Iranian and German embassies are forbidden from taking credit or admitting to be part of it. The artists would also get an asylum granted in Iran than Germany. Are you on par with those terms, Mr Schweis?"

It has been two days and America has sent more troops into syria

great presidency so far /s

Ranponian wrote:It has been two days and America has sent more troops into syria

great presidency so far /s

More endless wars, yaaaaaaaaay.
(I suppose it is a “return to normalcy”, in that sense)

| GRAND KREMLIN PALACE, MOSCOW, SRGI |

| Tsarina's Mission |

| The Tsarina of SRGI, Leila Putin, has now over the years become an icon of SRGI worldwide and inside SRGI. Her husband, His Majesty Putin, was that tougher, direct and powerful side of SRGI that everyone respects and fears. Whilst the Tsarina is that softer side of SRGI. Elegant, Glamourous and filled with passion and compassion that pours out, showing the world that SRGI is not a one-autocratic monster but instead a complicated and complex creation on the world arena. Along with having multiple charities around the world, the most notable being New Compassion Organisation which operates in third-world countries providing free education and healthcare, the Tsarina is still the main Director and owner of the Pahlavi Banks, one of the biggest banks in the world.

The Natsya and Eva case appeared rather slowly on her agenda. Set out to tour Europe in a few weeks, the Tsarina wasn't prepared to take on a cause of foreigners. Always standing behind her husband's actions publicly, the current directive signed by him made her question a few things. In her mind, it didn't make sense to try and persecute or chase down free-thinking artists, instead they should be rewarded and approved by the state to keep them close. She also felt as if her voice in the political circle of her husband was overlooked and unheard of and the Natsya and Eva case made for a great opportunity to step into the light of her husband.

Making her way through the corridors of the Palace, the Tsarina was determined to get her proposal passed through her husband. Wearing a purple monochrome pantsuit, with her hair up and done, she would breath slowly as she passed doors after doors, guard after guard. To her, this was an opportunity to solidify her position in the court, for the German and Iranian embassies it was an opportunity to get the two artists out.

Arriving at her husband door, she would breath in heavily before smiling slightly and knocking on the door three times, making sure he knew it was her before walking inside and closing the door. Approaching him with a smile, she'd kiss him softly and move back slightly. |

Paseo wrote:| GRAND KREMLIN PALACE, MOSCOW, SRGI |

| Tsarina's Mission |

| The Tsarina of SRGI, Leila Putin, has now over the years become an icon of SRGI worldwide and inside SRGI. Her husband, His Majesty Putin, was that tougher, direct and powerful side of SRGI that everyone respects and fears. Whilst the Tsarina is that softer side of SRGI. Elegant, Glamourous and filled with passion and compassion that pours out, showing the world that SRGI is not a one-autocratic monster but instead a complicated and complex creation on the world arena. Along with having multiple charities around the world, the most notable being New Compassion Organisation which operates in third-world countries providing free education and healthcare, the Tsarina is still the main Director and owner of the Pahlavi Banks, one of the biggest banks in the world.

The Natsya and Eva case appeared rather slowly on her agenda. Set out to tour Europe in a few weeks, the Tsarina wasn't prepared to take on a cause of foreigners. Always standing behind her husband's actions publicly, the current directive signed by him made her question a few things. In her mind, it didn't make sense to try and persecute or chase down free-thinking artists, instead they should be rewarded and approved by the state to keep them close. She also felt as if her voice in the political circle of her husband was overlooked and unheard of and the Natsya and Eva case made for a great opportunity to step into the light of her husband.

Making her way through the corridors of the Palace, the Tsarina was determined to get her proposal passed through her husband. Wearing a purple monochrome pantsuit, with her hair up and done, she would breath slowly as she passed doors after doors, guard after guard. To her, this was an opportunity to solidify her position in the court, for the German and Iranian embassies it was an opportunity to get the two artists out.

Arriving at her husband door, she would breath in heavily before smiling slightly and knocking on the door three times, making sure he knew it was her before walking inside and closing the door. Approaching him with a smile, she'd kiss him softly and move back slightly. |

Office of the Tsar, Grand Kremlin Palace, Moscow, Russia

Sitting at his desk, Vladimir Putin, seemingly grayer than before, would be reading over a few correspondence from soldiers on the frontlines against the Taliban as well as some of the requests from senior leaders across the SGRI. With recent strides in empowerment of the SGRI security forces while also officially ending the detente with Western Europe, Vladimir Putin was rather in a no nonsense mood for disruptions or disturbances to his work. With the top buttons of his shirt unbuttoned and one side of his collar clearly disheveled, the Tsar would sit back in his throne-like armchair at his desk and take a deep breath.

Tsar Vladimir Putin:

    "It is gracious to see you from the other Wing of the Palace Leila. No no I am not too busy. I should probably take a break anyways. Usually those who come into this office have an agenda or seek a favor from me. Nobody walks the laborious hallways of this palace just for nothing."

The Tsar would flash a subtle smile.

Alzarikstan wrote:Office of the Tsar, Grand Kremlin Palace, Moscow, Russia

Sitting at his desk, Vladimir Putin, seemingly grayer than before, would be reading over a few correspondence from soldiers on the frontlines against the Taliban as well as some of the requests from senior leaders across the SGRI. With recent strides in empowerment of the SGRI security forces while also officially ending the detente with Western Europe, Vladimir Putin was rather in a no nonsense mood for disruptions or disturbances to his work. With the top buttons of his shirt unbuttoned and one side of his collar clearly disheveled, the Tsar would sit back in his throne-like armchair at his desk and take a deep breath.

Tsar Vladimir Putin:

    "It is gracious to see you from the other Wing of the Palace Leila. No no I am not too busy. I should probably take a break anyways. Usually those who come into this office have an agenda or seek a favor from me. Nobody walks the laborious hallways of this palace just for nothing."

The Tsar would flash a subtle smile.

| Laughing she would take a seat opposite of him. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: "I was wondering whether you'd like to come with me to the Tarina Festival in Shiraz? It might be a good opportunity to attend at the opening ceremony. It's not political, but it would show a more human side to us both. And I got some Russian artists on board to be part of the festival."

Paseo wrote:| Laughing she would take a seat opposite of him. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: "I was wondering whether you'd like to come with me to the Tarina Festival in Shiraz? It might be a good opportunity to attend at the opening ceremony. It's not political, but it would show a more human side to us both. And I got some Russian artists on board to be part of the festival."

The Tsar would look rather confused slightly to be invited to the Festival.

Tsar Putin:

    "Now we both know I am not well liked in Iran, let alone so far by the rhetoric of this new Prime Minister. I have my own quirks about her that she may try something with the underbelly of the SGRI. And on top of that, some of your relatives are rather...not too keen of me let alone my physical existence. Who are these artists by the way? Hopefully something good."

Alzarikstan wrote:The Tsar would look rather confused slightly to be invited to the Festival.

Tsar Putin:

    "Now we both know I am not well liked in Iran, let alone so far by the rhetoric of this new Prime Minister. I have my own quirks about her that she may try something with the underbelly of the SGRI. And on top of that, some of your relatives are rather...not too keen of me let alone my physical existence. Who are these artists by the way? Hopefully something good."

| Shaking her head she would laugh. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: "You're more liked than you might think. And as I say, this is not political. The Iranian Prime Minister is not even liked by her own Empress, that's what Noor told me. She won't last long in that position. And well, Alla Pugachova said she'll come, Valeryia, Sergey Lazrev, Nyusha to name the few...and talking about artists, Vlad. You know I always stand by you and your decisions but...I was thinking a little. I'd like to play a more active part in the cultural life of SRGI and I came up with an idea for a position I could hold, an institution I could make."

Paseo wrote:| Shaking her head she would laugh. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: "You're more liked than you might think. And as I say, this is not political. The Iranian Prime Minister is not even liked by her own Empress, that's what Noor told me. She won't last long in that position. And well, Alla Pugachova said she'll come, Valeryia, Sergey Lazrev, Nyusha to name the few...and talking about artists, Vlad. You know I always stand by you and your decisions but...I was thinking a little. I'd like to play a more active part in the cultural life of SRGI and I came up with an idea for a position I could hold, an institution I could make."

Putting down his pen and clearing his throat, Tsar Putin would sit up a little more firmly.

Tsar Vladimir Putin:

    "That is not a bad list. I like those artists, especially Sergey. Very talented. What is this position and institution you are thinking of? I do think it is a very important and good idea for the Tsarina to have a major part in the cultural life of the SGRI. I am too busy with other things that the actual thing that matters...culture...is the one thing that I will admit to say I have abused."

Alzarikstan wrote:Putting down his pen and clearing his throat, Tsar Putin would sit up a little more firmly.

Tsar Vladimir Putin:

    "That is not a bad list. I like those artists, especially Sergey. Very talented. What is this position and institution you are thinking of? I do think it is a very important and good idea for the Tsarina to have a major part in the cultural life of the SGRI. I am too busy with other things that the actual thing that matters...culture...is the one thing that I will admit to say I have abused."

| With a slight smile she would jump up. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: " Yes! Yes, exactly. I think the the Tsarina Artist Institution could be formed, and I'll lead it. It would be an institution that supports artists in SRGI through all means and promotes them worldwide. It would also, take in the more...rebellious artists into our institute. And only, if an artist is part of this institute could they be granted the ability to perform and publish their work, sort of a card, a pass to do so as such. I'd decide what is suitable and what not along with a committee formed of artists. That way, artists would be supported, SRGI image would change. Imagine, a rebellious artist suddenly gets funding and promotion and their rhetoric changes. We, could control the rebellious ones. That way, we know what message is being put out and what not."

Paseo wrote:| With a slight smile she would jump up. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: " Yes! Yes, exactly. I think the the Tsarina Artist Institution could be formed, and I'll lead it. It would be an institution that supports artists in SRGI through all means and promotes them worldwide. It would also, take in the more...rebellious artists into our institute. And only, if an artist is part of this institute could they be granted the ability to perform and publish their work, sort of a card, a pass to do so as such. I'd decide what is suitable and what not along with a committee formed of artists. That way, artists would be supported, SRGI image would change. Imagine, a rebellious artist suddenly gets funding and promotion and their rhetoric changes. We, could control the rebellious ones. That way, we know what message is being put out and what not."

The Tsar would raise his hand as his facial expression would change from genuineness back to confusion.

Tsar Putin:

    "...wait wait wait wait....rebellious artists...are you referring to that Eva and Natsya individuals who had no problem calling for my removal through their music?..."

Putin would then glare.

Tsar Putin:

    "...Are you working for the Germans?"

Alzarikstan wrote:The Tsar would raise his hand as his facial expression would change from genuineness back to confusion.

Tsar Putin:

    "...wait wait wait wait....rebellious artists...are you referring to that Eva and Natsya individuals who had no problem calling for my removal through their music?..."

Putin would then glare.

Tsar Putin:

    "...Are you working for the Germans?"

| Raising her eyebrow, she would shake her head. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: "What does Eva and Natsya have to do with this, Vlad? I am talking about the future here. The future of our culture, pop culture and youth. If we can control what the message of rebellious youth is, we can control the SRGI youth and that's important, no? We can detain, destroy and put fear into the youth but that won't stop them to listening to them secretly whereas a way to control the rebels themselves, trick them into that, will allow us to control the message spread."

| Shaking her head, with tears in eyes she would look away. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: "I can't believe you'd accuse me of working for anyone. I work for this country, so that it can flourish and not be portrayed as a monster it's not. And if that's the thanks I get...then...thank you Vladimir, thank you very much."

Paseo wrote:| Raising her eyebrow, she would shake her head. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: "What does Eva and Natsya have to do with this, Vlad? I am talking about the future here. The future of our culture, pop culture and youth. If we can control what the message of rebellious youth is, we can control the SRGI youth and that's important, no? We can detain, destroy and put fear into the youth but that won't stop them to listening to them secretly whereas a way to control the rebels themselves, trick them into that, will allow us to control the message spread."

| Shaking her head, with tears in eyes she would look away. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: "I can't believe you'd accuse me of working for anyone. I work for this country, so that it can flourish and not be portrayed as a monster it's not. And if that's the thanks I get...then...thank you Vladimir, thank you very much."

Vladimir Putin would sigh and rub the top of his head.

Tsar Putin:

    "Stop....I wish to apologize to you my dear. You are correct...this whole case and the damn Scheffners of the world have been getting to me. I am in the wrong and I do apologize for what I said and insinuated. I hope that you may forgive me but as you know how the Russian people are...the minute the leader is seen as weak and fragile, they have no problem removing him for a better one. Russians are paternalistic and I am the paternal figure to the SGRI. I cannot appear as if I have no backbone and that my words mean nothing because in that moment, we will have disorder."

Alzarikstan wrote:Vladimir Putin would sigh and rub the top of his head.

Tsar Putin:

    "Stop....I wish to apologize to you my dear. You are correct...this whole case and the damn Scheffners of the world have been getting to me. I am in the wrong and I do apologize for what I said and insinuated. I hope that you may forgive me but as you know how the Russian people are...the minute the leader is seen as weak and fragile, they have no problem removing him for a better one. Russians are paternalistic and I am the paternal figure to the SGRI. I cannot appear as if I have no backbone and that my words mean nothing because in that moment, we will have disorder."

| Nodding she would go up to him and sit on his lap. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: "I understand. That's why I'm asking for your permission to do this institute. To do this. So that you don't have that burden on your image, so that your seen as strong and powerful. I, I am allowed to be more fragile and open and you need to use that Vlad. "

Paseo wrote:| Nodding she would go up to him and sit on his lap. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: "I understand. That's why I'm asking for your permission to do this institute. To do this. So that you don't have that burden on your image, so that your seen as strong and powerful. I, I am allowed to be more fragile and open and you need to use that Vlad. "

Taking a deep sigh and rubbing the corners of his eyes, Putin would nod.

Tsar Putin:

    "Alright. I will allow for you to do this but I am begging you...the moment the populace no longer see me as the paternal figure, it is over for me. I am putting culture of the SGRI under your direction and guidance in high faith. And if this does involve those female artists, do not tell me...I do not want to know but play it off as if I do."

Putin's blue eyes would glare toward Leila.

Alzarikstan wrote:Taking a deep sigh and rubbing the corners of his eyes, Putin would nod.

Tsar Putin:

    "Alright. I will allow for you to do this but I am begging you...the moment the populace no longer see me as the paternal figure, it is over for me. I am putting culture of the SGRI under your direction and guidance in high faith. And if this does involve those female artists, do not tell me...I do not want to know but play it off as if I do."

Putin's blue eyes would glare toward Leila.

| Looking back at him she would kiss him softly. Suddenly she realised that her husband needs her. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: "I will not let you down, Vlad. I never had, I never will. But before I do anything, can I meet those two individuals?"

IBERIAN FEDERATION BANS PURCHASING OF PETROLEUM FROM MULTIPLE CONTINENTS & NATIONS

MAY 2022

The Parliament of the Iberian Federation has come together to expand upon laws already present in Spain which dictate that the Nation cannot import Oil from the SGRI or its "Allied States", which has been criticized for being purposefully vague to allow the Government to ban foreign suppliers at will. Today however specific restrictions are to be set in place as a majority of Representatives within the Iberian Parliament (Spain - 21 votes in favor / Portugal - 18 votes in favor) to restrict purchases of Oil to two specific regions. From July of 2022, Petroleum may only be imported from the Americas (North & South) and members of the European Union.

It came as a shock to many in the foreign sphere, as this ban would include Iran and MECO in their entirety. Prime Minister Ortega however stated that Spain and Portugal were merely showing a greater interest in their "American Children" in Southern and Central America, with many Nations there being net exporters of Petroleum and Petroleum Products. Ultimately it is descriptive of in particular Spain's but now also the whole of the Iberian Federation to distance themselves from Nations who have or are likely to ally with the Russian Empire in the future. Spanish Companies responsible for trading Petroleum related goods between Paramerica were vocally positive towards the developments however, stating that as a result, they would be able to increase jobs both within the Iberian Peninsular and Paramerica.

In terms of Trade it also paints a backward step for diverse partners as Spain further cements its interests and investments within the EU and in particularly Paramerica, whose Economy alone is much larger than that of the European Union. Expanded trade with the latin American States has also increased higher than normal under the leadership of Vox, and the trend is growing as the top Planners in Government come up with new ways to increase ties and economic developments for those States.

Paseo wrote:| Looking back at him she would kiss him softly. Suddenly she realised that her husband needs her. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: "I will not let you down, Vlad. I never had, I never will. But before I do anything, can I meet those two individuals?"

Tsar Putin:

    "Better you than me haha. Inform the Kremlin Honor Guard Corps so that they may escort you to the two individuals. They are in Moscow. You can have them meet you in the Kremlin State Palace in one of the private rooms. Rather not have you go to the jail. That is no place for royalty."

Putin would smile.

Alzarikstan wrote:Tsar Putin:

    "Better you than me haha. Inform the Kremlin Honor Guard Corps so that they may escort you to the two individuals. They are in Moscow. You can have them meet you in the Kremlin State Palace in one of the private rooms. Rather not have you go to the jail. That is no place for royalty."

Putin would smile.

| Kissing him again she would smile. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: "Vlad...don't let them get to you. Ever. You're not that type of man, that type of leader."

    ( OOC: Do you RP the artists or Bayern ? )

Paseo wrote:| Kissing him again she would smile. |

    [ Tsarina, Leila Putin ]: "Vlad...don't let them get to you. Ever. You're not that type of man, that type of leader."

    ( OOC: Do you RP the artists or Bayern ? )

OOC: Bayern Kahla you RP the artists

| UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON |

May 2022

| Iran and the United Kingdom have been allies since the 1930s. The two countries share an extremely solid, friendly and good relationship. A relationship that has spanned throughout decades and brought both countries extreme wealth and prosperity. United Kingdom has been Iran's longest standing ally to date, and with that in mind, Prime Minister Shamira Nassfer arrived in London for a meeting. To Iran, the British were prosperous people of a superpower, and Nassfer was sure to make that noticeable. Arriving in London, she would get out of her jet wearing a red monochrome dress with a red monochrome jacket over it. Her hair up and done, and with a smile she would make her way to whoever was to greet her. |

Canovia

| MADRID, SPAIN |

May 2022

| Arriving in Spain would be the Foreign Minister of Iran, Nasim Ahrab. After the Iberian Federation passed the law against energy products from Iran and MECO, the Iranian government first response was to call up a Parliament meeting in which a Iberian Directive was proposed. However, the Foreign Minister Ahrab offered to resolve the issue, as we found out unofficially. The Parliament meeting was postponed, and Mrs Ahrab arrived in Madrid. It was Ahrab that critised SRGI for it's anti-freedom directive and it is Ahrab that is accounted for as the more-pro EU faction of the government. |

Ranponian

| KREMLIN STATE PALACE, MOSCOW, ROOM UNKNOWN |

May 2022

| Walking through the corridors, in an escort of guards the Tsarina would breath heavily. The words of her husband still played on her mind as she didn't want to fail him with her new job. For the first time she would be in charge of a powerful institution in the country, and was rather afraid of not only how her husband would react to her decision but more importantly how his inner circle would react to it. Wearing a bright pink monochrome pantsuit, with her hair up and done, the Tsarina still remained a symbol of fashion, wherever she went.

The guards would stop at one of the doors. Standing in front of them, she would fix her hair slightly and enter slowly by herself before closing the door. She suspected that she was being recorded, one way or another and knew that SRGI agencies had to know what she was doing. Smiling slightly at the two figures in front of her, she would turn the light on higher and with a smile pour some tea for them that she ordered for them. With a smile, she would take a seat in front of those figures. The figures being Eva and Natsya. |

«12. . .91,52091,52191,52291,52391,52491,52591,526. . .91,65791,658»

Advertisement