He'd call the Judge and he'd recall the jury to vote for the appeal, it would be only 2 hours later when the appeal was denied.
Fakhar Monzo "Your appeal was denied, we will now drive you to his home."
The Madagascan Government invites Representatives from Alzarikstan to discuss trade and other business ventures
Platinian Oil Numbers
Total Production: around 807,000 barrels/day
Total Consumption: around 677,000 barrels/day
Total Export: 130,000 barrels/day
Ooc: Damn, I had forgotten Argentina was a strong producer in the end of the 1990’s. My surplus is alot more than what I thought.
Imperial Nalvetland and Sebenica
That was all a joke, people. Now go vote for the Green Party so this can never happen IRL.
The Confederate Prussian Empire
The Moon States
The Shining Purple Light
The Two Lands and the Two Seas
A nice reading on biofuel and the potential of La Plata
- APRIL 1997
The Oil Crisis?
OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER, SÃO BENTO PALACE, LISBON, Philanialle — AFTERNOON
| The Prime Minister was sitting at his desk, making notes and the phone rings. He received news of the Minister of Finance in which the Arabs raised the price of oil. |
- | ANTÓNIO GUTERRES, Prime Minister of Portugal | “What? . . . Those damn Arabs! I'm going now to the Belém Palace to speak with the President.”
| The Prime Minister got in his car and went straight to the Belém Palace. The President was in his room looking out the window and saw the Prime Minister's Car coming in, so he came down to talk to him. |
- | MÁRIO SOARES, President of Portuguese Republic | “Prime Minister? what brings you here, huh?”
- | ANTÓNIO GUTERRES, Prime Minister of Portugal | “Mr President, I have terrible news that will damage the Portuguese Economy, especially transport.”
- | MÁRIO SOARES, President of Portuguese Republic | “Well, let's go to my office.”
| Then the two enter the Presidential Office. |
- | ANTÓNIO GUTERRES, Prime Minister of Portugal | “The Arabs have raised the price of oil.”
- | MÁRIO SOARES, President of Portuguese Republic | “Damn! this will certainly hurt the economy, but there is not much we can do other than freeze the price of gasoline for € 4.00”
- | ANTÓNIO GUTERRES, Prime Minister of Portugal | “Well this must be done to prevent a major disaster.”
- | MÁRIO SOARES, President of Portuguese Republic | “And not to mention that we are dependent on foreign oil, well at least the EU has oil reserves.”
- | ANTÓNIO GUTERRES, Prime Minister of Portugal | “I agree with you, well, now I need to go, Mr. President have a good afternoon.”
| The Prime Minister leaves the Belém Palace and enters his car. |
Jiang is visibly intrigued; apparently, he had not considered negotiating a cultural exchange.
- JIANG ZEMIN, PARAMOUNT LEADER: “Those are most interesting and welcome proposals, Mr. President. I am sure that they can be arranged by our respective ministers, and I will gladly give my approval of them.”
ATTENTION! I know I am not that active but all events that happened in Japan RL is canon IC unless otherwise stated. This includes foreign exchanges and other issues. Please TG (or Discord) me if you have any questions on the status of our relations!
PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME! It is better to get confirmation about certain things rather than me figuring out something I never approved ^<^
- President Saddam Hussein: "I'm actually interested in discussing resolving a potential area of crisis, one which has been a point of contention for quite some time. Part of the border between the Mashriq and Iran is very unresolved and left open for... interpretation. The area is known as the al-Fakkah field and is located on the border of Khuzestan and my al Maysan province. This field has some limited amounts of oil within it, and I think it would be wise to figure out ownership of the field before it escalates into physical conflict as Mashriqi oil contractors move into the area."
Erarwati and Not Xav
President Jiang: Lastly, both our countries maintain a strong presence in the South China Sea. I would like for our navies to conduct regular naval drills as well as have our navies work together on combat missions against drug smugglers & criminal activity in the South China Sea. It would be titled the Sino-Indochinese South China Sea Defense Agreement (SISCSDA).
Amsterwald and Erarwati
Increased to how much?
- JIANG ZEMIN, PARAMOUNT LEADER: “So long as there continues to be a mutual respect for the territorial waters of China and Indochina, such an agreement is ideal for a prosperous and collaborative relationship.”
President Linh: In that case, I believe that’s all there is to discuss. I wish prosperity, friendship & long life on both our administrations and nations. This meeting will be the start of a new chapter in modern Asia’s history.
President Jiang would be able to return to China knowing that he could inform the CPC that he’d secured strong economic, military & cultural agreements with Indochina, and had secured a friendship in one of Asia’s upcoming potential future powers.
- -THE END-
United States Paramountica
Germany Bayern Kahla
South Africa The Confederate Prussian Empire
• The Songhai Republic & South Africa have signed the VEA (Voordeel Economic Agreement) which last from 2003-2012.
• It entails that the SR will buy a significant amount of arms from South Africa, making South Africa it’s 2nd largest supplier of weapons after the US. • The SR will also issue contracts to South African steel companies for the construction of the numerous railway projects.
• In exchange, South Africa will train Songhese troops & South Africa will allow Songhese companies mainly fashion retail brands to set up stores in South Africa. There will also be a student exchange programme between our two nations.
Arabia Not Xav
• Arabia has invested $100bln into Project 2010’s West-East National Railway Line.
• For this, railway companies managing the stations have sold 20% of their shares at the lowest prices to Arabia, giving Arabia’s state firms a degree of ownership over the railway companies operating these massive railway projects and therefore making Arabia entitled to a % of the large profits coming from fees paid by businesses operating on the railway.
• Sudan imports the majority (40%) of its consumer & industrial goods from the Songhai Republic.
• Meanwhile, Songhese construction companies build infrastructure in major cities such as Khartoum. Also, Songhese investors invest in growing Sudanese businesses. In addition, many Songhese companies are locating in Sudan & hiring mainly Sudanese workers.
• Terravi imports the majority of it’s consumer & industrial goods from the Songhai Republic (SR). By 2006, it is estimated that 40% of foreign consumer & industrial goods will come from there.
• Meanwhile the SR sends construction corporations to hire Terravis in order to build massive infrastructure projects.
• Investors from the SR are also active in funding and investing in growing Terravi companies.