by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Commonwealth of Liberty Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .85,44085,44185,44285,44385,44485,44585,446. . .87,64687,647»

Nevbrejnovitz wrote:Says the nation within the top 10 biggest military budget

It's because everyone around me, either hates me, wants to destroy me, or just plainly dislike me!

;-;

GENERAL DÍAZ GAINS TOTAL CONTROL OVER CUBAN MILITARY, GENERALS PLEDGE THEIR SUPPORT

November 1992 🇨🇺

| General Álvaro Díaz has obtained total control over the Cuban military as other Generals and high ranking officers pledge their support to the new Cuban strongman. Many of the officers are long time acquaintances of General Díaz and know his leadership style very well. The Council of Ministers has yet to announce him as the new President but he is currently the de facto head of state. Díaz has already organized his support base and will be delivering a speech to the nation soon. |

Álvaro Díaz Gives Shocking Speech to the Nation

| General Díaz would be standing outside in front of the Palacio Presidential or what many Cubans had come to call the Museum of the Revolution. Cuban flags formed a crescent around the backside of a podium while a military band detachment of Cuban soldiers stood off to one side while thousands of curious and excited people awaited the man that they now had placed so much hope and faith in. Oddly enough there were no members of the all powerful Politburo which had governed Cuba under Fidel Castro. Instead there were roughly 30 high ranking officers all setting on the opposite side of the podium. Just as General Díaz popped out from the building which the crowds had gathered in front of. He would make his way up to the podium bearing a face so stern it made everyone realize why he was the most powerful man in Cuba. With a grunt he would begin his speech... |

    Díaz: Greetings to everyone here today and to all Cubans across this great country. The death of Fidel Castro was a shock to us all no doubt but we must now come together as Cubans and realize our true potential not just as a collective but as individuals. For the past 33 years we have been ruled by the Communist Party of Cuba which is the sole political institution within Cuba according to the Constitution. We have reached a turning point in Cuban political history as I have given the order to disband parliament and the current constitution. A new government must be formed. One that grants the Cuban people the political and economic freedom that Fidel Castro promised in the early days of the 26th of July Movement. The bonds of communism have held back the Cuban nation and its people for far too long. Instead we must implement liberal economic policies, conservative tax rates, and above all we must open up new social policies that assist Cubans who have been living in poverty. Education reform must continue if we are to make the next generation of doctors, lawyers, and scientists the best ones this world has ever seen. We must also broaden our diplomatic relations across the world. As for the Soviet Union and People’s Republic of China which has in any case guided Cuban policies and heavily influenced the Castro regime, Cuba no longer requires the support of other communist and socialist nations. While we do not hold hostilities toward these nations we are simply at odds economically and politically. We would simply ask that whatever aid being delivered to Cuba be halted and relations between us come to a freezing point while the new government is being formed. Many people here and around the world may think my plans for Cuba are simply wild but as your leader I will accept full responsibility for my actions and in time bring about prosperity to all Cubans! Patria o Muerte, Venceremos!

Paseo wrote:It's because everyone around me, either hates me, wants to destroy me, or just plainly dislike me!

;-;

AYE

You should be the one reining them in

Central Arstotzka wrote:AYE

You should be the one reining them in

You've no idea! When all you want to do is look amazing and everyone around you wants to cut your throat the moment an occasion appears!

Paseo wrote:You've no idea! When all you want to do is look amazing and everyone around you wants to cut your throat the moment an occasion appears!

Join the YCO so we can be friends :D

Nevbrejnovitz wrote:Join the YCO so we can be friends :D

If Fesri gets elected, if, then who knows! She's an advocate of the YCO in Iran

Post self-deleted by Peoples liberation republic.

The Soviet Union will cancel the French-Soviet torpedo co-development deal concerning the Shvkal

Arcanda

    SEPTEMBER 1992
    The Interviewer, The Interviewees

ZABOL AIRFIELD, EMPIRE OF IRAN

| With the final descent of the Paramerican-made Cessna – the engine of the plane made the surrounding area difficult to hear. Watching out the window of the small aircraft – Thomas Porter, an independent reporter would spend his first minutes in foreign soil, unsure of what was to come. |

| The small airfield was private and secluded – as was similar to that of a small farm’s. The Cessna made its final decent with the wheels touching the runway creating a rough landing for both the pilot and Mr. Porter. Around the corner and stopped – the roaring engine came to a silent hum. |

| Earlier morning Thomas would realise his first mistake - wearing a suit. Seeming out of place – Thomas Porter would retrieve his luggage and pull out a small cigarette while waiting for his contact. |

Paseo

The World is getting spicy again!

Paseo wrote:You've no idea! When all you want to do is look amazing and everyone around you wants to cut your throat the moment an occasion appears!

I tell you this like once a week m8, this is your window of opportunity

Sieze the Gulf, dominate the skies, become the middle power

Paseo wrote:The World is getting spicy again!

Yea, I found it began to be too vanilla for me XD

Paseo wrote:What team are you?!

#TeamMonarchists
#TeamLiberationandFreedom
#TeamNewSocialism

#TeamMonarchists 🙌🏽

Central Arstotzka wrote:I tell you this like once a week m8, this is your window of opportunity

Sieze the Gulf, dominate the skies, become the middle power

*whispers* TRANSCON can do better

Soviet Socialist Republic of Cuba wrote:GENERAL DÍAZ GAINS TOTAL CONTROL OVER CUBAN MILITARY, GENERALS PLEDGE THEIR SUPPORT

November 1992 🇨🇺

| General Álvaro Díaz has obtained total control over the Cuban military as other Generals and high ranking officers pledge their support to the new Cuban strongman. Many of the officers are long time acquaintances of General Díaz and know his leadership style very well. The Council of Ministers has yet to announce him as the new President but he is currently the de facto head of state. Díaz has already organized his support base and will be delivering a speech to the nation soon. |

Álvaro Díaz Gives Shocking Speech to the Nation

| General Díaz would be standing outside in front of the Palacio Presidential or what many Cubans had come to call the Museum of the Revolution. Cuban flags formed a crescent around the backside of a podium while a military band detachment of Cuban soldiers stood off to one side while thousands of curious and excited people awaited the man that they now had placed so much hope and faith in. Oddly enough there were no members of the all powerful Politburo which had governed Cuba under Fidel Castro. Instead there were roughly 30 high ranking officers all setting on the opposite side of the podium. Just as General Díaz popped out from the building which the crowds had gathered in front of. He would make his way up to the podium bearing a face so stern it made everyone realize why he was the most powerful man in Cuba. With a grunt he would begin his speech... |

    Díaz: Greetings to everyone here today and to all Cubans across this great country. The death of Fidel Castro was a shock to us all no doubt but we must now come together as Cubans and realize our true potential not just as a collective but as individuals. For the past 33 years we have been ruled by the Communist Party of Cuba which is the sole political institution within Cuba according to the Constitution. We have reached a turning point in Cuban political history as I have given the order to disband parliament and the current constitution. A new government must be formed. One that grants the Cuban people the political and economic freedom that Fidel Castro promised in the early days of the 26th of July Movement. The bonds of communism have held back the Cuban nation and its people for far too long. Instead we must implement liberal economic policies, conservative tax rates, and above all we must open up new social policies that assist Cubans who have been living in poverty. Education reform must continue if we are to make the next generation of doctors, lawyers, and scientists the best ones this world has ever seen. We must also broaden our diplomatic relations across the world. As for the Soviet Union and People’s Republic of China which has in any case guided Cuban policies and heavily influenced the Castro regime, Cuba no longer requires the support of other communist and socialist nations. While we do not hold hostilities toward these nations we are simply at odds economically and politically. We would simply ask that whatever aid being delivered to Cuba be halted and relations between us come to a freezing point while the new government is being formed. Many people here and around the world may think my plans for Cuba are simply wild but as your leader I will accept full responsibility for my actions and in time bring about prosperity to all Cubans! Patria o Muerte, Venceremos!

The People's Republic of Alzarikstan has called for the complete withdrawal of weapons, personnel, equipment, technology, ballistic missiles (even those granted to Cuba), land systems, radars, and construction initiatives within Cuba. All financial initiatives, investments, trading, and diplomatic relations with Cuba has been declared officially null until further notice. Chairman Liu He will not give any statements on the matter other than that priorities of China have been shifted and therefore, the friendship and assistance of China will be taken elsewhere.

"I Suppose I can let the Far Eastern Dragons into Europe now" - General Secretary Anatoly Petrov

Paseo wrote:If Fesri gets elected, if, then who knows! She's an advocate of the YCO in Iran

Nonador wrote:#TeamMonarchists 🙌🏽

#TeamBolívar

Alzarikstan wrote:The People's Republic of Alzarikstan has called for the complete withdrawal of weapons, personnel, equipment, technology, ballistic missiles (even those granted to Cuba), land systems, radars, and construction initiatives within Cuba. All financial initiatives, investments, trading, and diplomatic relations with Cuba has been declared officially null until further notice. Chairman Liu He will not give any statements on the matter other than that priorities of China have been shifted and therefore, the friendship and assistance of China will be taken elsewhere.

damn china said give me sh!t b!tch

Canovia wrote:
    SEPTEMBER 1992
    The Interviewer, The Interviewees

ZABOL AIRFIELD, EMPIRE OF IRAN

| With the final descent of the Paramerican-made Cessna – the engine of the plane made the surrounding area difficult to hear. Watching out the window of the small aircraft – Thomas Porter, an independent reporter would spend his first minutes in foreign soil, unsure of what was to come. |

| The small airfield was private and secluded – as was similar to that of a small farm’s. The Cessna made its final decent with the wheels touching the runway creating a rough landing for both the pilot and Mr. Porter. Around the corner and stopped – the roaring engine came to a silent hum. |

| Earlier morning Thomas would realise his first mistake - wearing a suit. Seeming out of place – Thomas Porter would retrieve his luggage and pull out a small cigarette while waiting for his contact. |

Paseo

| Zabol, Iran |

Zabol, unlike many other towns and cities in Iran, was one of the "unwanted" children, as those areas are referred to. Forgotten and placed into shadows. The world knew Iran from big stars like Tehran, Shiraz or Mashhad. Small towns were "cute and adorable", and coast cities were filled with tourists. But areas like Zabol, like the East of Iran, were and are a nightmare willing to be forgotten.

The city had little skyline of buildings in the distance, but right in front of the reporter, a car with an open roof would stop. Inside, a driver and woman wearing blue shorts, a blue blouse and sunglasses. Looking young and filled with energy, she'd jump out of the car and speak in semi-good English.

[ Shenia ] "You must be Mr Porter, correct?"

Bad move Cuba, bad move.. you just bit the hand that was feeding you...

Paseo wrote:It's because everyone around me, either hates me, wants to destroy me, or just plainly dislike me!

;-;

H A H

Central Arstotzka wrote:I tell you this like once a week m8, this is your window of opportunity

Sieze the Gulf, dominate the skies, become the middle power

I am the Middle Power!

*Crushes the cup*

But you're right! Dominate the skies!

Paseo wrote:I am the Middle Power!

*Crushes the cup*

But you're right! Dominate the skies!

I can sell you some fighters and training equipment, nudge nudge

Alzarikstan wrote:The People's Republic of Alzarikstan has called for the complete withdrawal of weapons, personnel, equipment, technology, ballistic missiles (even those granted to Cuba), land systems, radars, and construction initiatives within Cuba. All financial initiatives, investments, trading, and diplomatic relations with Cuba has been declared officially null until further notice. Chairman Liu He will not give any statements on the matter other than that priorities of China have been shifted and therefore, the friendship and assistance of China will be taken elsewhere.

Following suit, the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela has cut all diplomatic, economic, and military ties with Cuba. In Venezuela, a national day of mourning has been announced to memorialize Comrade Fidel Castro and his legacy.

Argentina questions the sale of its aircraft carrier to Cuba and consider cancelling the sale after recent events and speech of the new Cuban strongman

«12. . .85,44085,44185,44285,44385,44485,44585,446. . .87,64687,647»

Advertisement