by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .176177178179180181182. . .193194»

Rokkland wrote:Hello 👋

*Baas in greeting.*

Rokkland wrote:Hello 👋

hello

West amipoh

Rokkland wrote:Hello 👋

Gaulth! (Greetings In West Amipoian)

House handen

Welcome, all new nations
We are the Dunedains of Minas Tyrrith
Straight out of Middle Earth.
Nice to meet you
Happy to Greet you
Have a nice day!

Wyatts world map server...

Wyatts world map server

AVE Nation wrote:Wyatts world map server...

What?

that was odd. Anyway, happy Saturday all!!!!!

Miyuki and Sheepy Hollow

Aynia Moreaux wrote:that was odd. Anyway, happy Saturday all!!!!!

merry hanakuah

West Indies Associated States wrote:merry hanakuah

Hanukkah ended about 2 weeks ago, but I'm not interfering with your right to celebrate it whenever you wish. Happy Holiday Season!

Jolly ole saint nick

Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Seasons Greetings to One and All!

Merry merry Christmas everyone, and a happy holiday season!!!! As we approach the new year, take some time to reflect on the past year and then keep on looking ahead! Make sure to check in with friends and family, and don't forget to practice self love and care!!

love,

ayu

Sheepy Hollow and Land serendipitous

*baas and leaves everyone a hand knitted wool sweater with a tag that reads, "From the Sage of Sheepy Hollow" at their front door.*

Minas Tyrrith, Aynia Moreaux, and Land serendipitous

Land serendipitous

Sheepy Hollow wrote:*baas and leaves everyone a hand knitted wool sweater with a tag that reads, "From the Sage of Sheepy Hollow" at their front door.*

Thank you for the thoughtful gift! Please accept a few bales of the finest timothy hay from Land Serendipitous fields.

Jermajesty

Merry Christmas to all!

Hello and Happy Boxing Day to everyone.

merry new years everyone. look forward to conquering the world in 2021

Khazak khanate

hello everyone I just traveled here

a mongoose

West Indies Associated States wrote:merry new years everyone. look forward to conquering the world in 2021

Today, NS, tomorrow, THE WORLD!

Hello!

As you may know that in the election hall yesterday on our offsite forums I invoked Section I of The World Assembly Delegate Regulation Act (2020) and formally challenged Loller for the seat of Delegate. The challenge election has ended after 24 hours with a 5-0 in favour of changing delegates. I would like to ask that all world assembly nations please unendorse nation=lollerland and switch their endorsements to nation=aynia_moreaux.

This wasn't something I particularly wanted to do, but something I felt like needed to be done. Loller has been on an extended LOA for several months, and our WAD can be a big driver for the region, but not when they're inactive. I want to give such a huge thank you, and I'd like for you all to join me in giving a massive thanks and well wishes to Loller for the work he's put into the region and his work during his time as WAD. Loller has went above and beyond for Caer Sidi between the forum move, dealing with our custom bots, setting up an awesome recruitment tool and over all just driving activity. We love you Loller!

That being said, this new opportunity at interim WAD is a fresh opportunity for me to finally become far more active than I was before. I have to admit, I've dropped the ball the past year on Caer Sidi, even if it was for legitimate reasons. As a result, CS hasn't had much guidance over the past year, and many areas of the region have fallen into disrepair. I believe we can build back, and build back bigger and better than before. It's just going to take a lot of hard work, but I'm here for the ride with ya'll. I have some plans for the region, both rp, gp, and legislative wise, and this time I'm not just saying that I do and then getting busy and getting nothing done. I've been away too long and not having CS is like not having a part of myself.

I'd like to take a moment to thank all of you, whether you have a nation in the region, you're part of a region we have embassies with, or you just hang out in our discord to chat. You guys are what makes Caer Sidi what it is. I'd like to also take a moment to invite newer members to get involved, and to invite older members who have strayed away from involvement to get your feet wet again. If you have regional ideas or even just ideas you think would be cool for things like game nights or discord improvements, please feel free to talk to me. If you are interested in positions, feel free to ask about them. And most importantly, if you want to get involved and just make friends, jump right in!

Love,
Ayu

Aynia Moreaux wrote:Hello!

As you may know that in the election hall yesterday on our offsite forums I invoked Section I of The World Assembly Delegate Regulation Act (2020) and formally challenged Loller for the seat of Delegate. The challenge election has ended after 24 hours with a 5-0 in favour of changing delegates. I would like to ask that all world assembly nations please unendorse nation=lollerland and switch their endorsements to nation=aynia_moreaux.

This wasn't something I particularly wanted to do, but something I felt like needed to be done. Loller has been on an extended LOA for several months, and our WAD can be a big driver for the region, but not when they're inactive. I want to give such a huge thank you, and I'd like for you all to join me in giving a massive thanks and well wishes to Loller for the work he's put into the region and his work during his time as WAD. Loller has went above and beyond for Caer Sidi between the forum move, dealing with our custom bots, setting up an awesome recruitment tool and over all just driving activity. We love you Loller!

That being said, this new opportunity at interim WAD is a fresh opportunity for me to finally become far more active than I was before. I have to admit, I've dropped the ball the past year on Caer Sidi, even if it was for legitimate reasons. As a result, CS hasn't had much guidance over the past year, and many areas of the region have fallen into disrepair. I believe we can build back, and build back bigger and better than before. It's just going to take a lot of hard work, but I'm here for the ride with ya'll. I have some plans for the region, both rp, gp, and legislative wise, and this time I'm not just saying that I do and then getting busy and getting nothing done. I've been away too long and not having CS is like not having a part of myself.

I'd like to take a moment to thank all of you, whether you have a nation in the region, you're part of a region we have embassies with, or you just hang out in our discord to chat. You guys are what makes Caer Sidi what it is. I'd like to also take a moment to invite newer members to get involved, and to invite older members who have strayed away from involvement to get your feet wet again. If you have regional ideas or even just ideas you think would be cool for things like game nights or discord improvements, please feel free to talk to me. If you are interested in positions, feel free to ask about them. And most importantly, if you want to get involved and just make friends, jump right in!

Love,
Ayu

god bless cae sidi

Hey guys!

Really sorry for being inactive for the past many months. Life has been very hectic and workload never seems to dry up. But its the good kind of work, so I have no complaints.

Anyway, I have missed you all dearly! I hope you all are doing well and staying safe!

Also endorse Aynia Moreaux because she is the best and also she is going to be the new WAD!

Looking forward

LollerLand wrote:Hey guys!

Really sorry for being inactive for the past many months. Life has been very hectic and workload never seems to dry up. But its the good kind of work, so I have no complaints.

Anyway, I have missed you all dearly! I hope you all are doing well and staying safe!

Also endorse Aynia Moreaux because she is the best and also she is going to be the new WAD!

Try to Wash your hands without SOAP!

LollerLand wrote:Hey guys!

Really sorry for being inactive for the past many months. Life has been very hectic and workload never seems to dry up. But its the good kind of work, so I have no complaints.

Anyway, I have missed you all dearly! I hope you all are doing well and staying safe!

Also endorse Aynia Moreaux because she is the best and also she is going to be the new WAD!

You have done an excellent job as delegate while you were active. Thank you!

And Good luck to Aynia!

«12. . .176177178179180181182. . .193194»

Advertisement