by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Bluecrown Keep Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,4713,4723,4733,4743,4753,4763,4773,4783,479»

i saw the poll and i think i agree with Your not funny

Sorianora wrote:Yesh I know, Iíve been feeding Dom Cabbage to keep him alive.

Good, thats good

New Ryansville wrote:i saw the poll and i think i agree with Your not funny

Agreed

Kingdom of Englands wrote:Good, thats good

Mhm

John c pemberton

Callista

Hey everyone
Iím Illyriya

Dominioan, Bluecrown Keep will CTE soon, also, itís at 1 bil population

Sorianora wrote:Dominioan, Bluecrown Keep will CTE soon, also, itís at 1 bil population

Huh

Dominioan wrote:Huh

Uh...whatís the password again?

Dominioan wrote:Uh...whatís the password again?

Ask barlyy, you changed it when I left

Pory thumb reveal 2021?

Dominioan wrote:Finally changed the Christmas flag

Hey callista is back in business, could j change the WFE?

Dominioan wrote:Finally changed the Christmas flag

Heh

Are this region is really ded? My region's RMB is very deeeeed now. I want a new region.

Finland-Europealand wrote:Are this region is really ded? My region's RMB is very deeeeed now. I want a new region.

Yes.

Bluecrown Keep wrote:Hello there.

General kenobi

Finland-Europealand wrote:Are this region is really ded? My region's RMB is very deeeeed now. I want a new region.

Dominioan wrote:Yes.

Ah

Skinny Baloo

Sorianora wrote:Skinny Baloo

eeeeeeeeeeek

Food for thought:
Birthdays are satanic rituals where you sing around a flaming object to celebrate 1 year taken off your life. At the end you stab a knife into a cake and devour it.

Puppets Anonymous wrote:Food for thought:
Birthdays are satanic rituals where you sing around a flaming object to celebrate 1 year taken off your life. At the end you stab a knife into a cake and devour it.

Is this some kind of extravert joke Iím introverted to understand

«12. . .3,4713,4723,4733,4743,4753,4763,4773,4783,479»

Advertisement