by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Balder Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,8991,9001,9011,9021,9031,9041,905. . .1,9781,979»

I have a question to Aelyria: Does the leader Ezekiel still stayed as leader, or is Ezekiel a new president that took a president's position by winning the elections?

Costelberg wrote:I have a question to Aelyria: Does the leader Ezekiel still stayed as leader, or is Ezekiel a new president that took a president's position by winning the elections?

That's a good question... or maybe... Ezekiel it's just the name of anyone who is ruling... something like a title maybe?

Bestelesnia wrote:
That's a good question... or maybe... Ezekiel it's just the name of anyone who is ruling... something like a title maybe?

Most likely, but I think Ezekiel is more of a name of a person so I guess, Ezekiel would possibly be leader for life or maybe because Aelyria didn't change the leader yet, or hasn't hold any elections, I'm confused.

Costelberg wrote:Most likely, but I think Ezekiel is more of a name of a person so I guess, Ezekiel would possibly be leader for life or maybe because Aelyria didn't change the leader yet, or hasn't hold any elections, I'm confused.

Well, in star wars there is a culture that adopted the name of their first leader as the leader's title, to make the position more impersonal so it could be that

Bestelesnia wrote:Well, in star wars there is a culture that adopted the name of their first leader as the leader's title, to make the position more impersonal so it could be that

Who knows, maybe I should wait for Aelyria to tell the real answer.

Costelberg wrote:I have a question to Aelyria: Does the leader Ezekiel still stayed as leader, or is Ezekiel a new president that took a president's position by winning the elections?

Costelberg wrote:Most likely, but I think Ezekiel is more of a name of a person so I guess, Ezekiel would possibly be leader for life or maybe because Aelyria didn't change the leader yet, or hasn't hold any elections, I'm confused.

Costelberg wrote:Most likely, but I think Ezekiel is more of a name of a person so I guess, Ezekiel would possibly be leader for life or maybe because Aelyria didn't change the leader yet, or hasn't hold any elections, I'm confused.

Ezekiel is a personal name, not a title or ceremonial affair. Aelyria values freedom, democracy, personal development, and the search for enlightenment in all forms. I have never written any factbook entries, so there's no formal component of the frequency of Aelyrian elections nor the term limits for individuals holding office. In point of fact, I imagine the term limits would be specific and relatively strict; IRL, I'm a big believer in the idea that power should change hands, pass to new blood, in order to prevent demagoguery.

"Ezekiel" just happens to be a name I like. (I use it as a username in various places.) So, in principle, this person named "Ezekiel" is a president-like figure who won election to replace a previous person who held the position. The actual passage of time within the story of NS is...vague to say the least, so I guess it's sort of like how Bart Simpson has seen dozens of Halloweens and yet never grows up.

Post self-deleted by Costelberg.

Post self-deleted by Costelberg.

Would an account be appropriate for writing a short story about a single citizen in my country?

im at awe for words..

Costelberg: aeiou

Post self-deleted by Amauri.

Post self-deleted by Costelberg.

Aelyria wrote:Ezekiel is a personal name, not a title or ceremonial affair. Aelyria values freedom, democracy, personal development, and the search for enlightenment in all forms. I have never written any factbook entries, so there's no formal component of the frequency of Aelyrian elections nor the term limits for individuals holding office. In point of fact, I imagine the term limits would be specific and relatively strict; IRL, I'm a big believer in the idea that power should change hands, pass to new blood, in order to prevent demagoguery.

"Ezekiel" just happens to be a name I like. (I use it as a username in various places.) So, in principle, this person named "Ezekiel" is a president-like figure who won election to replace a previous person who held the position. The actual passage of time within the story of NS is...vague to say the least, so I guess it's sort of like how Bart Simpson has seen dozens of Halloweens and yet never grows up.

After reading that I also thought if it's just like if Ezekiel wins the election and the other Ezekiel who has the position was replaced by the Ezekiel who won.

Post self-deleted by Kritarchy of Norden.

how to change reigon

HI

"SWEET HOME ALABAMA. Da Da DA." Sorry, its from a joke my brother showed me that had Joe Biden in it.

South Poopistan wrote:how to change reigon

Go to the region page for another region and click the "move [your nation name] to [region name]" button. It will have red text with a globe icon.

Question to Aelyria: Is the Ezekiel thing just kind of like where the Ezekiel who won the election replaces the Ezekiel who currently has the position as leader?

In terms of Roleplay, has anyone ever considered having a map made for this group?

Kritarchy of Norden wrote:In terms of Roleplay, has anyone ever considered having a map made for this group?

I think someone thought of it, but i'm not 100% sure

Kritarchy of Norden wrote:In terms of Roleplay, has anyone ever considered having a map made for this group?

IIRC, there's an official map project on the off-site regional forum.

As Now My Population Rise Starts To Slow Down Slowly Look at My Population Trends To See It If It Slows Down Can Anyone Help Me To Get A Way Rise The Population Growth Again?

I Think It Happens Natural I Guess.

«12. . .1,8991,9001,9011,9021,9031,9041,905. . .1,9781,979»

Advertisement