by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Anarchy Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .398399400401402403404. . .407408»

If you mean the one that just passed, it means that whatever mumbo-jumbo about religious concepts, "tradition," "culture," "natural order," "biological purpose," "it's icky," etc. may no longer be used to justify depriving LGBTQ+ etc. people from getting married, using bathrooms, and all the rest of the $h!te that people keep trying to stop them from doing.

Also quite straightforward.

it's ya boi, Pele

Greetings to all! The Interregional Left Football Association (ILFA) has finished our first season of competitions, and we're glad to say that the whole operation has been a complete success! Therefore, we are now inviting you to join us in our second season, with brand new competitions to compete in, more teams to beat, and more gold to win! Anarchy, having an embassy with the ILFA's home region (TLA), is part of the ILFA's auto-acceptance policy, meaning that all applications from Anarchy will be accepted. As before, we are more casual than our friends over on the NS Sport sub-forum, so if you don't have time to RP, it's not a problem, and won't affect your ability to compete!

This season, we are expanding the ILFA from 2 to 4 competitions. We are introducing the ILFA Second Division to run alongside our Premier Division, and we are also introducing the ILFA Entrants' Cup, for all new members of the ILFA!

To sign up, please send a Telegram to this account confirming that you'd like to join us. We are heavily based on our own Discord server, so if you can't use Discord, please let us know when applying.

We hope to see you for Season 2!

Kavagrad,

President of the ILFA

Sierra Lyricalia wrote:
What, the one at vote? It means your country has to prosecute people who commit war crimes and may not punish a soldier who refuses to commit a war crime.

It's actually quite straightforward.

Will it actually affect my nation or is it just RP?

Existenz wrote:Will it actually affect my nation or is it just RP?

Your military and law enforcement budgets will rise marginally due to the category (International Security), since prosecuting soldiers that you theoretically weren't before requires that you allocate more resources to doing that.

Man, I've been away from this game for too long. How the hell are you all doing? :)

Post by Nambian Covfefe Company suppressed by a moderator.

Bundesrhines

I have heard that this region is Antifascist. Good. New Conservative Underground. wreak havoc.

Bundesrhines

I am here on behalf of the Confederacy of Nord Deutsch, who is also speaking on behalf of Hartfelden, and it's desire to maintain a strong stance against fascism. Furthermore, I am friends with the owners of these regions in real life, and they are concerningly right wing (they fantasise about shooting and killing left wing people).

BTW I am an Ancom so they kinda hate me

Bundesrhines

Bundesrhines wrote:I have heard that this region is Antifascist. Good. New Conservative Underground. wreak havoc.

also I wrote that wrong just search it up

Bundesrhines wrote:BTW I am an Ancom so they kinda hate me

Why do you roleplay as German Empire but Better Mark MMCCCLXIII then?

Bundesrhines

East Angria wrote:Why do you roleplay as German Empire but Better Mark MMCCCLXIII then?

For fun.

Bundesrhines wrote:I am here on behalf of the Confederacy of Nord Deutsch, who is also speaking on behalf of Hartfelden, and it's desire to maintain a strong stance against fascism. Furthermore, I am friends with the owners of these regions in real life, and they are concerningly right wing (they fantasise about shooting and killing left wing people).

you can claim a hundred times that you're anti-fascist, but if you come from german-themed regions with "ehre" and "treue" in their resspective mottos and if your motto was used the last time in large scale in the second world war on the belt buckles of wehrmacht soldiers, chances are no one is going to believe you. that you claim to be real-life friends with people who fantasise about killing left-wing people doesn't help either.

besides, even if that weren't so, we're not going to "wreak havoc" at your command in any case. not only because we're not an invader region, not only because we refuse to be ordered around by anyone who comes running up (or anyone for that matter) but also because it's futile. those people are not going to be questioning their beliefs because a bunch of anarchists alter their world factbook entry (what kind of silly "anti-fascist" action would that be anyways). quite the opposite rather.
our region rather works against fascism and for freedom by providing a space for open political discussion for anyone interested (not that i think that people who want to see us dead would be among those). you can fight horrible ideas with better ideas, not by taunting your opponent because you convinced enough people to click the right button at the right time.

Most likely this new scheisse-kopf in our region just wants us to send our WA nations off on some wild goose chase so his buddies can goose-step their way in here and steal our sauerkraut!

Bundesrhines wrote:I have heard that this region is Antifascist. Good. New Conservative Underground. wreak havoc.

We're not merely an anti-fascist region, above all we are an anarchist region.
And our welcome telegram states clearly that we choose to stay neutral in the game of raiding and defending.

Bundesrhines wrote:I am here on behalf of the Confederacy of Nord Deutsch, who is also speaking on behalf of Hartfelden, and it's desire to maintain a strong stance against fascism. Furthermore, I am friends with the owners of these regions in real life, and they are concerningly right wing (they fantasise about shooting and killing left wing people).

BTW I am an Ancom so they kinda hate me

If you know any people in real life that fantasize about killing left wing people, you should contact the police rather than share this information on a message board of an online game platform.
Next to that I will request help from game moderation as I find your message disturbing.

Post by Nambian Covfefe Company suppressed by a moderator.

Hello to all! We at the ILFA have one last announcement to make (for now):

The ILFA (Interregional Left Football Organisation) is an interregional footballing competition that takes place over on Discord, a casual, low-effort (for competitors, anyway :P) competition to promote interregional goodwill between both Leftist regions and regions that have ties to TLA, our home region. Therefore, if you're seeing this in your RMB, you're cordially invited to participate!

The recruitment period for the ILFA's Second Season is drawing to a close, as we will stop accepting new applications on March 11th! That means that if you haven't signed up already, now is the time!

To join, simply TG this account, and we'll do the rest!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kavagrad, President of the ILFA

Post by Nambian Covfefe Company suppressed by a moderator.

I vote yes for constructing embassies between Anarchy and Anarchical Assembly.

Equa Lib wrote:I vote yes for constructing embassies between Anarchy and Anarchical Assembly.

we lost the embassy with the anarchical assembly due to them being raided. i have accepted right away.

Wild lovers

I propose we do NOT construct an embassy with Anarchical Assembly.

I also propose we CLOSE embassies with Lardyland.

Wild lovers wrote:I propose we do NOT construct an embassy with Anarchical Assembly.

I also propose we CLOSE embassies with Lardyland.

what's your issue with anarchical assembly?

Wild lovers wrote:...I also propose we CLOSE embassies with Lardyland.

Seconded.

Astrum Nigrum wrote:what's your issue with anarchical assembly?

Also seconded.

Yes. What's wrong with anarchical assembly?

I like the Anarchical Assembly.

Hello, by the way.

Post self-deleted by Wild lovers.

«12. . .398399400401402403404. . .407408»

Advertisement