by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

21st Century Rome Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,7451,7461,7471,7481,7491,7501,751. . .2,1602,161»

Azoris wrote:I think the Mongols might want to have a chat, depending on if you consider Kievan Rus as the equivalent to early Russia.

Well,yes,Kievan Rus was an early russia.The mongols were succesful because of Gengis Khan.After that the mongols started to collapse.

Romaniche wrote:*Laughs in communism.Only a russian can take down a russian.

And then Napoleon showed up. And then Hitler showed up. Both of them could've conquered Russia hadnt they been cocky and a little arrogant.

Koedric wrote:And then Napoleon showed up. And then Hitler showed up. Both of them could've conquered Russia hadnt they been cocky and a little arrogant.

I'm entirely sure about that.

Wow, I just realized how good Kamchakta's factbooks actually are. I'm a little jealous.

Wolfcloak Rebels wrote:Wow, I just realized how good Kamchakta's factbooks actually are. I'm a little jealous.

Big fax

Announcement
Meta Committee Proposal V is on the table

upon approval by a vote of Patricians, the following are affirmed as law of 21st Century Rome,

I. The College of Pontiffs (Cult Committee) shall be created within the TRIBVNATE to organize and regulate the Official Regional Cults

II. The College of Pontiffs shall institute a monthly CENSVS CVLTI (Cult Census), conducted by the CVLT TRIBVNE, where each Patrician shall report any Cult Affiliations to the Cult Committee

III. A Patrician may only choose one DOMVS CVLTVS (home cult), that will be reported on the monthly CENSVS CVLTI

IV. After the CENSVS CVLTI, taking place on the NONES of each month, The College of Pontiffs shall disband any cults who do not have 2 Patricians declaring it their DOMVS CVLTVS

V. The College of Pontiffs, has the authority to create new cults upon the approval of a vote of Patricians

VI. page=dispatch/id=1383437

Read dispatch


it creates a new Committee and changes the Tribune election date
vote here: page=poll/p=158951

Good morning

Belned wrote:Good morning

Good morning,Belned.I'm coming to you(in terms of economy).

Belned wrote:Good morning

Good Morning!

Azoris wrote:Good Morning!

Good morning,Azoris!

Romaniche wrote:Good morning,Azoris!

Morning Romaniche, how's the Soda Industry going?

Azoris wrote:Morning Romaniche, how's the Soda Industry going?

With the introduction of capitalism,now is going better than ever.Btw,if my arms manufacturing will grow,I will make an arms company.

Romaniche wrote:With the introduction of capitalism,now is going better than ever.Btw,if my arms manufacturing will grow,I will make an arms company.

Based on my experiences, I highly encourage Arms Manufacturing, it helps with Aerospace development and overall industrial output. Plus the A.R.N. needs more corporations to trade with anyways.

Azoris wrote:Based on my experiences, I highly encourage Arms Manufacturing, it helps with Aerospace development and overall industrial output. Plus the A.R.N. needs more corporations to trade with anyways.

My industrial output is top 10% in the world.As for the Arms Manufacturing,how it helps the Aerospace development?

Romaniche wrote:My industrial output is top 10% in the world.As for the Arms Manufacturing,how it helps the Aerospace development?

Aerospace Development isn't really quantified, but from an RP perspective having a strong Industrial Output, and a high amount of technological development would help. Arms Manufacturing helps both of the latter things.

Azoris wrote:Aerospace Development isn't really quantified, but from an RP perspective having a strong Industrial Output, and a high amount of technological development would help. Arms Manufacturing helps both of the latter things.

Oh,ok.The plan Marshall is doing great,so Arms Manufacturing and Industrial Output will greatly help our soldiers.Btw,my researchers have created a -REDACTED- weapon with immense power.Once I will equip my soldiers with it,I will probabily be unstoppable,unless I will get nuked to ashes.

Romaniche wrote:Oh,ok.The plan Marshall is doing great,so Arms Manufacturing and Industrial Output will greatly help our soldiers.Btw,my researchers have created a -REDACTED- weapon with immense power.Once I will equip my soldiers with it,I will probabily be unstoppable,unless I will get nuked to ashes.

interesting...

Director Lester Charles, of the Azorisian Recreational Nuclear Powers Inc. might want to have a chat once the weapon is developed.

Azoris wrote:interesting...

Director Lester Charles, of the Azorisian Recreational Nuclear Powers Inc. might want to have a chat once the weapon is developed.

The weapon is already developed and it's exclusively Romanichean.Sorry,but no Azorisian hands will get on my weapon.This weapon's info is highly classified.Only the Marshall and its closest advisors have acces to it.
P.S. It's not a nuclear weapon

Romaniche wrote:The weapon is already developed and it's exclusively Romanichean.Sorry,but no Azorisian hands will get on my weapon.This weapon's info is highly classified.Only the Marshall and its closest advisors have acces to it.
P.S. It's not a nuclear weapon

Quite understandable, we hope that it lives up to its expectations.

Azoris wrote:Quite understandable, we hope that it lives up to its expectations.

Don't worry.The enemies of Romaniche will see its power.
P.S.The bullets of this weapon is very hard to prdouce,due to its materials.

Romaniche wrote:Don't worry.The enemies of Romaniche will see its power.
P.S.The bullets of this weapon is very hard to prdouce,due to its materials.

That's good to hear, it'll keep it more prestigious then.

P.S. For the first time in ten years, there are about to be elections within Azoris' National Legislature, and for local officials (later today IRL, writing a Factbook for it at the moment)

Azoris wrote:That's good to hear, it'll keep it more prestigious then.

P.S. For the first time in ten years, there are about to be elections within Azoris' National Legislature, and for local officials (later today IRL, writing a Factbook for it at the moment)

Oh,ok.

Wow, we are hemorrhaging nations. I know it's just a fact of NS life but wow.

Romaniche wrote:Oh,ok.

Yea, just something I'm setting up for later.

«12. . .1,7451,7461,7471,7481,7491,7501,751. . .2,1602,161»

Advertisement