by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

21st Century Rome Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,4781,4791,4801,4811,4821,4831,484. . .2,1602,161»

Novo Senatus et Populusque Romanus wrote:Obviously this can only be solved by a trial by combat (in the videogame of your preference, of course)

Na, I think I can make the trip over to Singapore.

What do you think about clubs Kamchakta

Olivedrabia wrote:EVERYONE ENDORSE Kamchakta NOW!!!!!

Well, I gotta return the favor.

But seriously, everyone, please endorse Kamchakta (Do it, or I'll unendorse all of you slackers >:|)

Post self-deleted by Indoroman.

Indoroman

Indoroman wrote:hi i am new here

Welcome! Don't forget to join the cookie cult. We have cookies.

21st Century Rome wrote:Welcome! Don't forget to join the cookie cult. We have cookies.

Join the Legion!

Indoroman wrote:hi i am new here

Welcome, pledge Allegiance to the Nuke Gods for free COVID protection

Sperio wrote:Welcome, pledge Allegiance to the Nuke Gods for free COVID protection

Can't get coronavirus if you've sacrificed yourself to the nuke gods. *taps forehead*

Greecelandia

Indoroman wrote:hi i am new here

Welcome to the region

21st Century Rome wrote:Welcome! Don't forget to join the cookie cult. We have cookies.

If you have any doubts, you can consult anything with me.

21st Century Rome wrote:Can't get coronavirus if you've sacrificed yourself to the nuke gods. *taps forehead*

Already done

This isnít the beaches of Rome, this is a bathtub in Jerusalem. Ah shucks what do you know, we are still in Roman territory.

Iroma wrote:But seriously, everyone, please endorse Kamchakta (Do it, or I'll unendorse all of you slackers >:|)

What's going on here?
-Mammon.

Olivedrabia wrote:EVERYONE ENDORSE Kamchakta NOW!!!!!

I love you Olivedrabia. My best and most trusted ally.

Iroma wrote:But seriously, everyone, please endorse Kamchakta (Do it, or I'll unendorse all of you slackers >:|)

Iroma I love you too. Here have a cookie and a nuke.

Nero murdered !
Our emperor was cowardly murdered in the middle of the games at the Maximus Circus. Our emperor's two sons, Abbucius and Augustus, decided to go to war to ascend to the throne. Our glorious empire is now divided into two parts. The North supports Abbucius and the South supports Augustus.
Roma Invicta

Well, sorry I dipped for a bit, I'll be more active I swear.
(sidenote: Why hadn't you all endorsed Kamchakta already!?)

im going to stay out over what the hell is going on
rip to my man nero

Kamchakta wrote:I love you Olivedrabia. My best and most trusted ally.

Iroma I love you too. Here have a cookie and a nuke.

wooooo go kamchakta! woooooooooooooo endorse him woooooooooooooooooo

am i on that list now?

Canít think of anything to write on the RMB, any ideas?

Suwaya wrote:Canít think of anything to write on the RMB, any ideas?

Good job bro

Kamchakta, Ahartsburg, Kyrata, Suwaya, and 2 othersGreecelandia, and Koedric

Olivedrabia wrote:Good job bro

Great job bro

Hello my friends in the 21st Century Rome!
Iím The Glorian States/The Traditional States, your ambassador from Thaecia. I hope you consider voting for The Bigtopia for Secretary General. He is the Foreign Affairs Minister of Thaecia, and is an incredible worker, friend, and all-around good guy. He will certainly do a great job as Secretary General, but only if you vote for him!

You are a bold one

We have a new campaign video! Check it out Linkhere!
(Courtesy of Terentiland)

Do you like unicorns? Do you like bunnies? Do you like bazookas?
If any or all of the above apply to you, consider voting for me.

CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL MEME DISPATCH

Fellas, it is time

Yes, yes it is

Remember folks:

Vote For the Devil You Know.

My New Running Mate: The Stalker
We've got ideas: Stalker was the one who came up with the idea of Running Mates (A feature now in place!)
We've got a Grassroots campaign with no backing of GCRs or Big-Name nations!
WE'VE GOT BAZOOKAS!

If this dispatch made you laugh, give it an upvote!

#VoteBiggs Forum Page

Read dispatch

The Glorian States wrote:Hello my friends in the 21st Century Rome!
Iím The Glorian States/The Traditional States, your ambassador from Thaecia. I hope you consider voting for The Bigtopia for Secretary General. He is the Foreign Affairs Minister of Thaecia, and is an incredible worker, friend, and all-around good guy. He will certainly do a great job as Secretary General, but only if you vote for him!
You are a bold one

We have a new campaign video! Check it out Linkhere!
(Courtesy of Terentiland)

Do you like unicorns? Do you like bunnies? Do you like bazookas?
If any or all of the above apply to you, consider voting for me.

CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL MEME DISPATCH

Fellas, it is time

Yes, yes it is

Remember folks:

Vote For the Devil You Know.

My New Running Mate: The Stalker
We've got ideas: Stalker was the one who came up with the idea of Running Mates (A feature now in place!)
We've got a Grassroots campaign with no backing of GCRs or Big-Name nations!
WE'VE GOT BAZOOKAS!

If this dispatch made you laugh, give it an upvote!

#VoteBiggs Forum Page

Read dispatch

I'll vote for The Bigtopia if Kyrata's bid fails

«12. . .1,4781,4791,4801,4811,4821,4831,484. . .2,1602,161»

Advertisement