by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,9595,9605,9615,9625,9635,9645,965. . .6,2226,223»

Indavetistionaria wrote:Congratulations on being the featured region!
Bigly! 🥳🥳🥳

Make NationStates Great Again! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

He’s not an alt FYI. This is legit an entirely different user

Cuba 2022 RP, Karnata, The Featured Region Express, and East african federation 2022rp

Ukranian rus

ic

AMERICAN COOPERATION

The Republic of Ukraine, admiring the USA's democracy, values, and most of all, military, was eager to reach out to the United States and seek potential investment or cooperation. After a long, lengthy meeting, the United States agreed to not only fund Ukraines UKF-30 Fighter Jet, but also fund domestic production of their own fighter, the IF-12. The growth of this industry from producing American fighters would greatly lessen the cost of the Ukranian goals to make their own fighters, and makes dreams of a domestic Jet a reality. All of the production of aircraft would be built at the under construction, new, Dnipro Military Zone, a section of Industrial complexes which would allow for greater production of aircraft primarily, but also other military goods. Ukraine looks for more cooperation from the USA in the future, and any other nation to help the blossoming nation bloom.

America 2020s RP

America 2020s RP, China Modern RP, The Union of European States, East african federation 2022rp, and 1 otherOhio 2023 rp

Ukranian rus wrote:AMERICAN COOPERATION

The Republic of Ukraine, admiring the USA's democracy, values, and most of all, military, was eager to reach out to the United States and seek potential investment or cooperation. After a long, lengthy meeting, the United States agreed to not only fund Ukraines UKF-30 Fighter Jet, but also fund domestic production of their own fighter, the IF-12. The growth of this industry from producing American fighters would greatly lessen the cost of the Ukranian goals to make their own fighters, and makes dreams of a domestic Jet a reality. Ukraine looks for more cooperation from the USA in the future, and any other nation to help the blossoming nation bloom.

[nation]America 2020s RP[nation]

make sure to mark as IC :)

East african federation 2022rp

Ukranian rus

China Modern RP wrote:make sure to mark as IC :)

i gotta remember that man

China Modern RP and East african federation 2022rp

Ethensia onboard the fre

Hulélo! pi gret vāma ěôtámlōsí!
Hello! You have been featured!

If only daily featured region lasted for fourty-two years so we could keep getting these greetings nonstop

China Modern RP, The Featured Region Express, Norway 2022-RP, and East african federation 2022rp

Cuba 2022 RP wrote:If only daily featured region lasted for fourty-two years so we could keep getting these greetings nonstop

so true

The Featured Region Express and East african federation 2022rp

China Modern RP wrote:so true

Quote of the week wen

China Modern RP, The Featured Region Express, and East african federation 2022rp

Cuba 2022 RP wrote:Nixon was not a good president bro

Cuba 2022 RP wrote:Nixon was not a good president bro

He was sort of.

East african federation 2022rp

Cuba 2022 RP wrote:Quote of the week wen

its too big :(

East african federation 2022rp

China Modern RP wrote:its too big :(

No

China Modern RP and East african federation 2022rp

Spanish republic 2022 rp wrote:He was sort of.

No he really wasn't.

Spanish republic 2022 rp and East african federation 2022rp

IC: Turkish refugees are isolated in closed and extremely monitored communities, formed due to the local population's fear of radiation brought from nuclear attacks in Turkey.

East african federation 2022rp

I exist

East african federation 2022rp and Ohio 2023 rp

Cuba 2022 RP wrote:SIC:

Fine.

They did so.

SIC:

Toodles.

The screen flickered and Maria seemingly withdrew.

East african federation 2022rp and Ohio 2023 rp

Ohio 2023 rp

France 2022-RP wrote:SIC:

Toodles.

The screen flickered and Maria seemingly withdrew.

That was something.

East african federation 2022rp

Post by Cloob gau tibe suppressed by a moderator.

Ohio 2023 rp

America 2020s RP
DC and Ravenrock communication cut off, potential survivors in Colorado Springs, NORAD base functionality restored to 100%, investigate Colorado Springs?

America 2020s RP and East african federation 2022rp

Hello! Is it possible for me to join the RP?

East african federation 2022rp and Ohio 2023 rp

Ohio 2023 rp

1800 Scandinavia wrote:Hello! Is it possible for me to join the RP?

China Modern RP

China Modern RP, East african federation 2022rp, and 1800 Scandinavia

1800 Scandinavia wrote:Hello! Is it possible for me to join the RP?

prolly not, you can if you make a nation specifically for this tho

East african federation 2022rp and 1800 Scandinavia

Cloob gau tibe wrote:prolly not, you can if you make a nation specifically for this tho

That was what I was planning on doing, only after choosing who I'm RPing as though.

theres a map, anything thats not highlighted should be open

1800 Scandinavia wrote:That was what I was planning on doing, only after choosing who I'm RPing as though.

Cloob gau tibe wrote:theres a map, anything thats not highlighted should be open

Ok thanks! Is Finland avaliable?

1800 Scandinavia wrote:Hello! Is it possible for me to join the RP?

Hey! Yeah it would! Like Cloob said, you can pick any grayed our nation or some of the blank space in Africa

«12. . .5,9595,9605,9615,9625,9635,9645,965. . .6,2226,223»

Advertisement