by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,9495,9505,9515,9525,9535,9545,955. . .6,2256,226»

Ohio 2023 rp wrote:Victim crimes, victimless is a choosing between giving the state everything you own or listening to that for a week straight on repeat constantly.

Jesus christ. You guys really need to drive the listen to police narrative.

Ohio 2023 rp wrote:SIC: If it was a security checkpoint before, now it's a checkpoint in Iraq during the war, with National Guard protecting the building alongside highly equipped State Highway Patrol and CPD. They salute as Luis passes, all leading up to Governor Mortal waving at him from the building's steps.

Reminds me a bit of police state New York City in Kaiserredux.
"Well meaning citizens should be in bed by 10:00 with bellies full and prayers said!"

SIC: "Hello Governor, I see you've upped the security."

Ohio 2023 rp

Ohio 2023 rp

America 2020s RP wrote:Jesus christ. You guys really need to drive the listen to police narrative.
Reminds me a bit of police state New York City in Kaiserredux.
"Well meaning citizens should be in bed by 10:00 with bellies full and prayers said!"

SIC: "Hello Governor, I see you've upped the security."

SIC: "Right wingers, you know how they get when their favorite politician of the week tells them to stand up to the "Marxist controlled government" I believe that was the name I heard from a sentenced former Republican."

Ohio 2023 rp wrote:SIC: "Right wingers, you know how they get when their favorite politician of the week tells them to stand up to the "Marxist controlled government" I believe that was the name I heard from a sentenced former Republican."

SIC: "Sounds like them, It seems the White House is being reconstructed soon."

Ohio 2023 rp

Ohio 2023 rp

America 2020s RP wrote:Jesus christ. You guys really need to drive the listen to police narrative.
Reminds me a bit of police state New York City in Kaiserredux.
"Well meaning citizens should be in bed by 10:00 with bellies full and prayers said!"

SIC: "Hello Governor, I see you've upped the security."

How do you think we teach how to be good law abiding citizens?
Also, no need for making them say prayers, we are Auth-Center here, which means we are about pretending to care about being secular.

America 2020s RP and Usaf 2020s rp

Ohio 2023 rp wrote:How do you think we teach how to be good law abiding citizens?
Also, no need for making them say prayers, we are Auth-Center here, which means we are about pretending to care about being secular.

Fair enough.

Still need full bullies though, whenever I eat food especially soy I no longer dislike the government!

Usaf 2020s rp and Ohio 2023 rp

Ohio 2023 rp

America 2020s RP wrote:SIC: "Sounds like them, It seems the White House is being reconstructed soon."

SIC: "I hope it is going well, a terror attack that one up's 9/11 by taking out the White House should never go unpunished. In lighter news, I was writing up an expanded worker's rights bill to hopefully improve working conditions for workers. Hopefully that will be done soon. But on to the actual topic of our meeting, passing the Commonwealth Plan."

Ohio 2023 rp wrote:SIC: "I hope it is going well, a terror attack that one up's 9/11 by taking out the White House should never go unpunished. In lighter news, I was writing up an expanded worker's rights bill to hopefully improve working conditions for workers. Hopefully that will be done soon. But on to the actual topic of our meeting, passing the Commonwealth Plan."

SIC: "Well it's not like we can exactly invade France. But yes, the Commonwealth bill."

Ohio 2023 rp

Post self-deleted by Usaf 2020s rp.

Ohio 2023 rp

America 2020s RP wrote:Fair enough.

Still need full bullies though, whenever I eat food especially soy I no longer dislike the government!

A true American Patriot should be able to eat food from any source or culture and still love his nation and state. Remember, 3 meals a day to stay healthy, but not enough to become overweight.

Stop being seditious USAF

Usaf 2020s rp

Usaf 2020s rp

America 2020s RP wrote:Stop being seditious USAF

no hablo seditious

Usaf 2020s rp

America 2020s RP wrote:Stop being seditious USAF

just looked up the definition, NO FUUCK YOU, FUUCK MR GOV

Ohio 2023 rp

America 2020s RP wrote:SIC: "Well it's not like we can exactly invade France. But yes, the Commonwealth bill."

SIC: Mortal goes further inside the state capital building "I have spoken with the DSF and AFP, although they have no say in DC, they can certainly lean on some members of their respective alligned parties to assist the vote."

Ohio 2023 rp wrote:A true American Patriot should be able to eat foo from any source or culture and still love his nation and state. Remember, 3 meals a day to stay healthy, but not enough to become overweight.

true true.

Ohio 2023 rp wrote:SIC: Mortal goes further inside the state capital building "I have spoken with the DSF and AFP, although they have no say in DC, they can certainly lean on some members of their respective alligned parties to assist the vote."

SIC: "Any help you can provide is worth something. Although this'll really depend on how we do in the election."

Ohio 2023 rp

Usaf 2020s rp wrote:no hablo seditious

bro only knows plane

Usaf 2020s rp

Usaf 2020s rp

America 2020s RP wrote:bro only knows plane

yo gusta plane

Ohio 2023 rp

America 2020s RP wrote:true true.
SIC: "Any help you can provide is worth something. Although this'll really depend on how we do in the election."

SIC: "Depsite what the Republican Putsch attempted, I still remain here in Ohio, as such I may also be able to speak to any Ohio Congress Members to support this bill, I could also try reaching out to some fellow Great Lakes governors to do the same if you want me to."

A Giant Meteor blazes through the sky overhead; leaving a trail of sparks in the sky above your region; those sparks seem to fall in a particular pattern, spelling out the words:

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING FEATURED

before the meteor vanishes over the horizon; leaving the sky dark and empty as it passes through.

Hello, You Have Been Featured, Congratulations!

NO WAY

Karnata, The Featured Region Express, East african federation 2022rp, and Ohio 2023 rp

IT FINALLY HAPPENED

The Featured Region Express, East african federation 2022rp, and Ohio 2023 rp

This gotta be a good omen for my Calc final tomorrow

Spanish republic 2022 rp, The Featured Region Express, East african federation 2022rp, and Ohio 2023 rp

Ohio 2023 rp

We did well Comrades. And further proved my point that a new RP Region will only succeed if the whole group we have with this region moves over.

A Featured Region wrote:Hello, You Have Been Featured, Congratulations!

Impossible....

Cuba 2022 rp, China Modern RP, The Featured Region Express, and East african federation 2022rp

A Giant Meteor wrote:A Giant Meteor blazes through the sky overhead; leaving a trail of sparks in the sky above your region; those sparks seem to fall in a particular pattern, spelling out the words:

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING FEATURED

before the meteor vanishes over the horizon; leaving the sky dark and empty as it passes through.

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Britain Modern RP, The Featured Region Express, and East african federation 2022rp

«12. . .5,9495,9505,9515,9525,9535,9545,955. . .6,2256,226»

Advertisement