by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .10,12510,12610,12710,12810,12910,13010,131. . .10,20410,205»

When you're N@zi Germany in HOI4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDlh9G7k7Pw

Post self-deleted by Raskana.

i cant get my tf2 achievement items back because i crafted with them, even though i deleted them before asking for help. dammit

Taernen wrote:Hi i just joined this region

Hello and Welcome!

I wanted to be able to participate in the 10,000 islands forum, but I'm too young to register there

Mys Buda Thon wrote:I wanted to be able to participate in the 10,000 islands forum, but I'm too young to register there

How old do you have to be?

I made a Brazil and Argentina countryball drawing, I put it on my flag

New Kowloon Bay wrote:Anyone can be in here, not just islands. After all, isn't East Africa simply part of Afro-eurasia, which is an island?

You...explode my mind...

The Socialist Dictatorship of Potatostan wrote:I made a Brazil and Argentina countryball drawing, I put it on my flag

I loved KKKKKKKKK

Roiko wrote:How old do you have to be?

You have to be under -1.

Vicim wrote:You have to be under -1.

we arent even fetuses??

Post self-deleted by Zumandi.

i just got traiding cards in this game. What do they do?

Islandla wrote:i just got traiding cards in this game. What do they do?

theyre just there for fun, you can trade them if you like

Islandla wrote:i just got traiding cards in this game. What do they do?

Sell them. Buy them. Collect them. I've only been doing cards for a couple of weeks and kind of wonder what the fuss is about, as I see very little Commerce going on. But try it out for yourself and see what you think.

Asukana wrote:what a coincidence 4th of july is also my birthday :D

Is your name Thomas Cruise Mapother IV perchance?

Aecor wrote:15% of my citizens are killed by ‘acts of god’ only 0.9 get lost in the wilderness…
This is fine.

Maybe if you ban religion that number will go down

Boroii wrote:Wow you gonna play it like that
I can reverse it to you
I don't recognize you as a country

The STULTOCRACY does not care.

The Cheese Republic wrote:Is your name Thomas Cruise Mapother IV perchance?

no i'm not even american

The Socialist Dictatorship of Potatostan wrote:I made a Brazil and Argentina countryball drawing, I put it on my flag

Wow nice joke

The Cheese Republic wrote:Maybe if you ban religion that number will go down

Never
Edit:Finally i abolished the Death Penalty

Jabberwocky wrote:Sell them. Buy them. Collect them. I've only been doing cards for a couple of weeks and kind of wonder what the fuss is about, as I see very little Commerce going on. But try it out for yourself and see what you think.

An imaginary line going up makes the happy emotions come.

The Wires Empire wrote:Election Time =D

Whom's't'd've are the candidates?

«12. . .10,12510,12610,12710,12810,12910,13010,131. . .10,20410,205»

Advertisement