by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6,8606,8616,8626,8636,8646,8656,866. . .10,13210,133»

United martians

Dominioan mars wrote:You need to stop! Mars can't go to war with Earth!
*takes bribe money from Red Eye

I don't need your money if you want to stay here you wont interfere with our battles.

Haivonian mars occupation wrote:United martians can I take over his colony?

No but you can have your own colony.

Post self-deleted by United martians.

Haivonian mars occupation wrote:United martians can I take over his colony?

No! Stop! I did NOTHING TO YOU!!! I HAVE SAID THAT A MILLION TIMES! I AM TIRED OF WAR!!!!
*The sun missiles are brought to the top
Stand down.

Dominioan wrote:No! Stop! I did NOTHING TO YOU!!! I HAVE SAID THAT A MILLION TIMES! I AM TIRED OF WAR!!!!
*The sun missiles are brought to the top
Stand down.

Not if I do that!
Dominioan Jacobins! Destroy the Missiles!

United martians

Dominioan wrote:No! Stop! I did NOTHING TO YOU!!! I HAVE SAID THAT A MILLION TIMES! I AM TIRED OF WAR!!!!
*The sun missiles are brought to the top
Stand down.

You are playing with fire. (Figurative and literally)

United martians wrote:I don't need your money if you want to stay here you wont interfere with our battles.

No but you can have your own colony.

Dominioan wrote:No! Stop! I did NOTHING TO YOU!!! I HAVE SAID THAT A MILLION TIMES! I AM TIRED OF WAR!!!!
*The sun missiles are brought to the top
Stand down.

Ight, imma have to evacuate my Mars Research Base for now since this is escalating too far.

Haivon, Dominioan, and Haivonian venus

Onfande wrote:Ight, imma have to evacuate my Mars Research Base for now since this is escalating too far.

Want to move to Venus?

Dominioan and Haivonian venus

United martians

Onfande wrote:Ight, imma have to evacuate my Mars Research Base for now since this is escalating too far.

That is unnecessary they recognize my ability to defend my allies I am done with them.

Please slow this down and take it to Telegrams and/or Forum

This RP is affecting a limited number of nations but is taking up space on our collective and shared regional message board. This is not how things are supposed to work!

I know some people have been having difficulty accessing/navigating the forum.
This is the Role Play sub-board of our forum - which is where this kind of content should go: http://10000islands.proboards.com/board/26/role-playing-forum
This RP should likely go in this sub-board: http://10000islands.proboards.com/board/102/international-affairs

Haivon wrote:Want to move to Venus?

Nah, forget that planet literally made of lava. I'd rather move to Mercury tbh

United martians wrote:That is unnecessary they recognize my ability to defend my allies I am done with them.

It's just for now, not permanent.

United martians

HumanSanity wrote:Please slow this down and take it to Telegrams and/or Forum

This RP is affecting a limited number of nations but is taking up space on our collective and shared regional message board. This is not how things are supposed to work!

I know some people have been having difficulty accessing/navigating the forum.
This is the Role Play sub-board of our forum - which is where this kind of content should go: http://10000islands.proboards.com/board/26/role-playing-forum
This RP should likely go in this sub-board: http://10000islands.proboards.com/board/102/international-affairs

Your forum is not active so is your discord server.

Onfande wrote:Nah, forget that planet literally made of lava. I'd rather move to Mercury tbh

Fine. Just remember Mercury doesn't have Atmosphere. Venus have one, so it's possible to change Venus for have life. Mercury, not.

Evil dictators happyland

Onfande wrote:Ight, imma have to evacuate my Mars Research Base for now since this is escalating too far.

Escalators: exist
Scientists on Mars: ight imma head out

Evil dictators happyland wrote:Escalators: exist
Scientists on Mars: ight imma head out

Want to help me colonizing Venus?

Onfande wrote:Ight, imma have to evacuate my Mars Research Base for now since this is escalating too far.

Insert "that escalated quickly!" memes

United martians

Haivon wrote:Want to help me colonizing Venus?

No one like venus

Evil dictators happyland

United martians wrote:Your forum is not active so is your discord server.

Both the forum and the Discord are very active, and the forums (both gameside and on Proboards) allow for discussion and RP without cluttering up the RMB. I recommend using them.

Haivon wrote:Want to help me colonizing Venus?

No. I'm not one for RP, especially not this style of RP. I have a world with a developed story that is integral to how my nation works, and I couldn't easily translate it to another world even if I wanted to, which I don't. In addition, my style of RP would be jarringly different from what you're doing here because it's far more character-driven than this.

United martians wrote:Your forum is not active so is your discord server.

You could make it active! There's plenty of stuff on our forum and Discord, just maybe not stuff you're interested in. But if you move this discussion to the more appropriate and organized venue of our forum and/or Discord, then it will be just as active as the RMB could be without infringing on everyone else's world.

Haivon, Onfande, and Dorab

Union of venus

United martians wrote:No one like venus

You offended me. Gross.

United martians

Evil dictators happyland wrote:Both the forum and the Discord are very active, and the forums (both gameside and on Proboards) allow for discussion and RP without cluttering up the RMB. I recommend using them.
No. I'm not one for RP, especially not this style of RP. I have a world with a developed story that is integral to how my nation works, and I couldn't easily translate it to another world even if I wanted to, which I don't. In addition, my style of RP would be jarringly different from what you're doing here because it's far more character-driven than this.

I looked at the RP channel and no one has said anything since the 3rd its the 15th now and I looked at the RP on the forum it has not been used since 2018.

And I would love if people would RP like that different regions have different styles if you want better RP set an example.

HumanSanity wrote:You could make it active! There's plenty of stuff on our forum and Discord, just maybe not stuff you're interested in. But if you move this discussion to the more appropriate and organized venue of our forum and/or Discord, then it will be just as active as the RMB could be without infringing on everyone else's world.

I would love that but people dont do anything like I said above hasn't been used since 2018. Or you could make a forum that is easy access because the one you have now looks I clicked on a sketchy ad.

HumanSanity wrote:Discord

Oh, that's right! I have a semi-active Discord Acc that you probably saw in this event

Haivon wrote:Not if I do that!
Dominioan Jacobins! Destroy the Missiles!

* they are all killed
Fine I surrender. But no workers rights

United martians

Dominioan wrote:* they are all killed
Fine I surrender. But no workers rights

(Lmao)

Dominioan wrote:* they are all killed
Fine I surrender. But no workers rights

Yeah, but now you lost your labor and you don't have robots. No worker rights, stay like that.
Okay. Which are the peace accords? Telegram me with Dominioan for discuss.

United martians

(Dorab Dominioan mars Haivonian mars occupation Onfande Check yo TG's why dont yah)

«12. . .6,8606,8616,8626,8636,8646,8656,866. . .10,13210,133»

Advertisement