by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6,8036,8046,8056,8066,8076,8086,809. . .10,11510,116»

Elwana will offer protection to all nations threatened by Haivon, but if you want it, we need 0% tariffs on goods traded. ;)

Krystalveil, Haivon, Dorab, and Bifrostlan

Elwana wrote:Elwana will offer protection to all nations threatened by Haivon, but if you want it, we need 0% tariffs on goods traded. ;)

Yeah ok.

*missiles get closer to Haivon

Dominioan wrote:Fire.
*2,000 flaming deaths rise into the sky*

Fire!
2 Qsar Bombs are launched in direction of Dominioan.
Everyone! Run to the Bunkers!

Elwana wrote:Elwana will offer protection to all nations threatened by Haivon, but if you want it, we need 0% tariffs on goods traded. ;)

We can buy some Oil! What about... 10 Trillion Raquios!

Post self-deleted by Haivon.

BWWWWOOOOOOOOOO

BWWWWOOOOOOOOOO

BWWWWOOOOOOOOOO

"All citezens, please execute Protection protocol Omega 4x-5"
*everyone runs to deep underground bunkers*

*missiles strike Haivon

BWOU
BWOU
BWOU
BWOU
BWOU

5 Builds are already in Fire!

Anti-Fire Robots! Clean out the fire!

I'm just gonna back out of this one, maybe cede some land to Haivon. My people are not in the mood for war.

Haivon, Dorab, and Bifrostlan

Lots of Bwos and Bwous happening. Interesting.

Elwana and Haivon

(Howdy ho my dudes just pulled up)

Elwana, Warris, Haivon, and Dorab

Onfande wrote:
I'm just gonna back out of this one, maybe cede some land to Haivon. My people are not in the mood for war.

Traitor!

Haivon wrote:BWOU
BWOU
BWOU
BWOU
BWOU

5 Builds are already in Fire!

Anti-Fire Robots! Clean out the fire!

It's too late now.
*launches more missiles*
Left over from our last war!

Onfande wrote:
I'm just gonna back out of this one, maybe cede some land to Haivon. My people are not in the mood for war.

I don't want land. Just do a referendum for the creation of laws to moderate monarchs power (or not). I don't have anything against monarchs at all. And some Worker's Reforms. That is sufficient. I'm sending an Ambassador to improve our relations.

Dominioan wrote:Traitor!

It's too late now.
*launches more missiles*
Left over from our last war!

*Help kitties from burning buildings*
At least everyone is safe in the Bunkers. We have records of Robots memory in case they die.

Post self-deleted by Haivon.

Haivon wrote:I don't want land. Just do a referendum for the creation of laws to moderate monarchs power (or not). I don't have anything against monarchs at all. And some Worker's Reforms. That is sufficient. I'm sending an Ambassador to improve our relations.

Well you sent a nuke at our country, so peace is of the table. We are going till the end.

*transmitter beeps*
"Attention, all Dominioan troops. The disgusting Haivon nation has sent nuclear bombs to part of our country. We must retaliate. Prepare yourselves to move out!"

*troops head out*
"BURN THEM TO THE GROUND! NO SURVIVORS!
(We are much more prepared than you in actual stats)

Haivon and Dorab

Golish deulf wrote:(Howdy ho my dudes just pulled up)

Welcome to our great region. I suggest endorsing Kuriko, our WAD, before endorsing these people:


World Assembly Supremacy Program

Mission Statement

To ensure the supremacy of the 10000 Islands Delegate among UCRs, to increase influence and voting potential for the 10000 Islands for World Assembly purposes and to match the nearest GCRs in endorsement counts.

Motto

Putting the sting to the opposition and keeping our eyes to the stars.

Awards

Nations that participate in W.A.S.P. are rewarded not only with a sense of accomplishment for the Islands, but with Island themed badges and awards. These awards will be disbursed on a monthly basis to qualifying nations with WA membership. Nations will be pinged via name placement in the monthly Dispatch so that they will be notified of their award and have their name published to the community in recognition of their achievement.


10KI WA Membership Badge

Awarded to WA nations present in 10KI.

10KI Palm Tree of Community

Awarded to WA nations in 10KI who actively increase community participation in the WA.

The Islander Sandcastle of Fortitude

Awarded to 10KI WA nations that reach a influence level of 100k or higher.

The Mangos of The Isles

For WA nations in 10KI that Endorse the WA Delegate.


Surfer of the Islands

For WA nations that Endorse the Delegate, reach 100k influence and contribute to the overall betterment of the Islands with their WA membership.


Founders Delight

For nations that have reached the maximum endorsement cap in place.


Endo Recognition Award

For WA nations who consistently maintain at least 25% of the endorsement level.

Endotart Today!
It is absolutely critical that as a WA holding nation you engage in the exchange of WA endorsements. Endorsement exchange (endotarting) means that you will endorse our current Delegate and then proceed in endorsing all other WA nations in the region. Keep in mind you cannot exceed 50% of the current Delegate's endorsement count. Here is a quick list of those in the region that you can use as a handy reference to begin your endotarting journey to 10KI service!

Please endorse Delegate HumanSanity first!

Read dispatch

Also, I suggest you check out our forums:

http://10000islands.proboards.com/

Haivon, Dorab, and Dominioan

Golish deulf wrote:(Howdy ho my dudes just pulled up)

Welcome!

Warris, Haivon, and Dorab

Haivon wrote:I don't want land. Just do a referendum for the creation of laws to moderate monarchs power (or not). I don't have anything against monarchs at all. And some Worker's Reforms. That is sufficient. I'm sending an Ambassador to improve our relations.

The Monarch doesn't hold all the power. This is a constitutional monarchy. I will not depose of the Royal Family, but I can loosen the power of parliament. I will do minor workers reforms so that the populace can have a better life, as my people are very against socialism and communism.

Haivon and Dorab

Dominioan wrote:Well you sent a nuke at our country, so peace is of the table. We are going till the end.

*transmitter beeps*
"Attention, all Dominioan troops. The disgusting Haivon nation has sent nuclear bombs to part of our country. We must retaliate. Prepare yourselves to move out!"

*troops head out*
"BURN THEM TO THE GROUND! NO SURVIVORS!

Isn't beautiful watch the mushrooms...
Let's distribute free food and create some jobs in the Bunkers. This will help a little.

Golish deulf wrote:(Howdy ho my dudes just pulled up)

Howdy ho, you might want to stay away from me and Haivon. We're having a war here.

Haivon wrote:Isn't beautiful watch the mushrooms...
Let's distribute free food and create some jobs in the Bunkers. This will help a little.

We will find the bunkers. You can't stay there forever!

Onfande wrote:The Monarch doesn't hold all the power. This is a constitutional monarchy. I will not depose of the Royal Family, but I can loosen the power of parliament. I will do minor workers reforms so that the populace can have a better life, as my people are very against socialism and communism.

Thanks to have business with you. Great that we are having good relations now.

Unpopular Opinion: When someone makes an NS account using your account name and they know it's your account name, then it is impersonating, and it's wrong even if you say you're not them because it is stealing their name without their permission. With permission it's fine.

Haivon wrote:Thanks to have business with you. Great that we are having good relations now.

Hey there bucko..we found a bunker...

Dominioan wrote:Howdy ho, you might want to stay away from me and Haivon. We're having a war here.

We will find the bunkers. You can't stay there forever!

Grenades! Suicide robots! Half of your soldiers won't pass the coast!

Warris wrote:Question: Why must TITO have our physical location IRL? Wouldn't a simple timezone do fine? If not, then why?

That's a question best left to asking privately on the forum, not on the RMB.

Warris, Haivon, and Dorab

Dominioan wrote:Hey there bucko..we found a bunker...

You killed 10000 people in the attack, but we still counterattacked. We have 5000 bunkers around the Nation. You will never defeat us.

Stop the invasion now or I will send more Nukes! NOW!

Warris wrote:Unpopular Opinion: When someone makes an NS account using your account name and they know it's your account name, then it is impersonating, and it's wrong even if you say you're not them because it is stealing their name without their permission. With permission it's fine.

I think that opinion is pretty agreeable, I don't see many people disagreeing with it.

«12. . .6,8036,8046,8056,8066,8076,8086,809. . .10,11510,116»

Advertisement