WA Delegate (non-executive): The Bird Is The Word of Hydroponic Nation (elected )
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Wysteria
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 99th in the world for Most Avoided.
- : The Empire of MAVT arrived from The Pacific.
- : The United States of Laneavillia3 arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Matriarchy of Fascist States of AmeriKKKa of the region The NorthWestern Pacific proposed constructing embassies.
- : Chunestanquiserlana ceased to exist.
- : The United States of Laneavillia2 arrived from Renegade Islands Alliance.
- : The Empire of Germanmerica departed this region for Kepler22b.
- : The United States of Sedique arrived from The Britannian Kingdom.
- : The Kingdom of Rys Cousibers departed this region for Korel.
- : The Holy Empire of The Holy Knights of Brittania of the region The Hallowed Isles proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of Laneavillia arrived from Sunrise.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
Is that fear lurking by?
The map shows possibilities to area of effect.
It also an issue of where the mega earthquake will strike.
If it indeed will hit the center as suggested on the map. We believe water will reach further and way pass your nation & the Millennium Islands.
By the way, your own people suggested in the Polarverta conference that the entire area has seen too many earthquakes with 8+ magnitude. So its not that far-fetch !!!
We have no fear. Its not as if the path between Ado & Kyoto can be flooded.......
Look, we can direct our old folks to stop by the new Ramen shop but......,
you will have to expand it to include an onsen (probably with a view to the snowy mountains) & maybe a (神道) Shintō temple (although the last is not a must).
I do love a bowl of miso soup.
How can I join your RP?
But we sell only ramen.... *oh I know* You can order a bowl, and just drink the soup.
We don't have the funds to do these things... maybe you will invest?
Fine, we are willing to invest on a shinto Temple. After all, it can always bring revenues.