WA Delegate (non-executive): The Bird Is The Word of Hydroponic Nation (elected )
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Wysteria
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 484th in the world for Most Devout.
Regional Poll • Would you rather 2018 sport events be:
Voting opened 9 days ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The Holy Republic of Ariusgrad of the region Philippines proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Mini GRO of GRO IV departed this region for Valhalla.
- : The Vacation Destination of New Zealand departed this region for Philippines.
- : The Southeast Texan Republic of United States of Woodward departed this region for Philippines.
- : Roma-minor ceased to exist.
- : Magna-roma ceased to exist.
- : Epona ceased to exist.
- : Shin-nihon ceased to exist.
- : The Federation of Daisy Cutters departed this region for Philippines.
- : The Wanderlust Paradise of Safj departed this region for Philippines.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
They have done the same act both in Texas & Canada.
In Texas Studly Penguins, the Lieutenant Governor received the delegate position for a brief time and in Canada Devil Heart, Minister of External Affairs enjoyed the spot lights for several hours.
As to who would have seen it?!
The NS forum is a live and kicking ground for publishing and flashing all sorts of horrendous things that happen around the NS world, including taking over acts.
Beside the fact that records are kept in our region page "history" tab, an advertisement of the act would have been printed in bold, in one sub forum or another.
I meant who would have seen the milestone. You can't see that a person reigned for 8 years after they lose the delegacy, can you?
If so, not much point in waiting once an opportunity shows itself.
You can always see how long people were in power either by Checking History Tab: ( 2 days 14 hours ago: The Republic of Tagete elected WA Delegate (ending The Bird Is The Word of Hydroponic Nation's reign after 2862 days).
or by using Texas NSDossier Tools which is my preferable tool as it can also show other important information regarding nations, founders and regions history in general.
Several eyebrows were raised when it was published that Wysteria Embassy in 10000 Islands was acquiring a lot of pearl farms.
We of course explained that Wysteria is using pearl dust to keep it's green green lawns shinny all year round (and not for some bizarrooo, freak of nature act).
Really? I'm amazed they let it go, after such a "logical....full proof" explanation.....
How many farms does the embassy control? :)
The Embassy received a nice donation of a Million Tacos by a mysterious benefactor several months ago.
So right now Wysteria owns 9 pearl farms (along with some other businesses on the islands) but who is counting?!
I can see how Woonsocket was the obvious choice for taking over Grub position.
He has all the right skills:
1) He can throw a Javelin which is important for catching wild beats in the Isles.
2) He has some good moves in Swordsmanship.
3) He has a sense for witchcraft (invaders activity) by Dunking (and might know how to take them down).
Witchcraft by dunking?
It was a discipline suggested by The Bruce in our 1st Olympic. Deadly to some, but fun nevertheless.