WA Delegate: The Rejection of Libetarian Republics (elected )
Embassies: Lazarus, the South Pacific, Taijitu, Capitalist Paradise, Wintreath, Mordor, Renegade Islands Alliance, The Independent Order, International Northwestern Union, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, The New Commonwealth Society, Osiris, The FRA, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, Balder, and 50 others.the West Pacific, 10000 Islands, Atlantis, The Cuckoos Egg, Equilism, Gay, Global Right Alliance, Lone Wolves United, The Moon, Nasicournia, Nederland, One big Island, The Skeleton Army, Spiritus, United Kingdom, Unknown, The Well, Warzone Europe, The Republic Nations, Right to Life, Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, Illuminati, Eos, Hell, Australia, Hippy Haven, Europe, Yggdrasil, Warzone Africa, Texas, Philosophy 115, Equinox, Vvardenfell, Space Sector RPRA, Canada, Sirius3108, Anarchy, The Allied States, Terrene, International Democratic Union, India, Portugal, Westphalia, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Warzone Airspace, Warzone Asia, Warzone Australia, belgium, Singapore, and The Order of the Grey Wardens.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in the Rejected Realms
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, the Rejected Realms is ranked 7,060th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1,341.||The Federal Republic of Melheya||Father Knows Best State||“We are strong. Powerful. And great”|
|1,342.||The Republic of Smaugan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|1,343.||The Dictatorship of Paanemn||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You shall not disobey”|
|1,344.||The Republic of Takaloa||Democratic Socialists||“Waka Waka Waka!”|
|1,345.||The Republic of Media Steinum||Democratic Socialists||“If you can't beat em, tiem to drink”|
|1,346.||The Confederacy of Fenuvica||Left-Leaning College State||“God has preserved ”|
|1,347.||The Republic of MOTORCYCLE||Corporate Bordello||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|1,348.||The Principality of Flag-waver Flea||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For freedom and fleadom!”|
|1,349.||The Most Serene Republic of Dracondis||New York Times Democracy||“Live Free or die trying”|
|1,350.||The Community of SEX-NATION||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Top Kek”|
Last poll: “AMERICAN CAPILTLAISM IS THE BEST SYSTEM EVER WE CAN LITERALLY PRINT OURSELVES OUT OF ANY SITUATION?”
- : The Kingdom of Quinncunx departed this region for Refuge 10.
- : The Empire of The Luciferian Elite departed this region for Machina.
- : The Federal Republic of Gnogbat departed this region for Maxia Gondouria.
- : The Allied States of United World Nations 2 arrived from Earth Of United Nations.
- : The Holy Empire of Claritual arrived from Doll Guldur.
- : The Free Land of Murdscorpia arrived from Doll Guldur.
- : The Rogue Nation of YogiNinjas arrived from Doll Guldur.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Mobius Strip I arrived from Doll Guldur.
- : The Eternal Monarchy of Tracian Empire departed this region for International Northwestern Union.
- : The Naivetrian Republic of Lirantha arrived from Osiris.
The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board
Feel free to ask a questions to your officers and delegate too! ;)
Tab? I thought the point of stealing it was I would not incur a payment? I can keep doing political rants if you like, after all Trump illegally appointed Mattis with an executive order this week. Mostly I have to much homework to be a good troll.
Well I got banned
No I'm here
I got banned for roleplaying so welcome to my nighmare
Sooner or later everyone ends up here. Do not despair though! Take solace in the fact that you can make a home for yourself right here in The Rejected Realms! ^_^
At times like this I blame The Vikram, everything bad is his fault.
I've got a lot of questions I'd like to ask delegate candidates once they start making campaign threads.
1. Describe your delegacy in a word.
2. TRR has always been at the forefront of defender multilateralism. We were in the ADN. We were in the FRA. What's the new vision going forward? Will the XYZ Treaty fill that vacuum?
3. TRR now has four NS issues in the game and counting. Would you keep the TRR Issue Committee going?
4. How would you tackle the long-term threat of inactivity facing TRR? Near the end of my term I got interested in constitutionalizing beginning-of-term addresses, for example.
5. It's been a couple of years since the NLO coup. Would you attempt to repair TRR-NPO relations and revive the ill-fated TRR-NPO Peace Accords?
6. Is there any major legislative reforms you would be interested in pursuing in TRR?
7. How would you revitalize TRR's cultural sector?
8. History says non-RRAer delegates have a different time working with the RRA, being treated as outsiders - how do you intend to overcome this in your working relationship with the RRA?
9. What would your adspam policy be?
10. How would you revive cooperation and interest with our allies? (Don't just say spam games. :P)
11. How should TRR respond to the revival of the Empire in Osiris?
12. What's the most pressing issue facing our region?
The new vision? Well I'd like to try getting past all the nasty politics that plague GCRs so we can make some real progress away from all the cloak and dagger stuff that spoils great opportunities with one another.
I don't think the XYZ treaty will end up taking the place of the FRA. I'd prefer we not need some acronym to symbolize the strong ties we have with our allies. I like to think our allies are good friends that we can always count on even without the FRA.
I don't know much about making issues myself, but I could get involved and try to keep things going. Of course it's not something that can be maintained by just one person. We'll need to work together as the awesome community I know we are.
Sometimes inactivity is unavoidable. Regardless, I'd like to try bringing some activity right here in-game as well as offsite. We really don't do enough in-game. Just because many of the people on this RMB aren't citizens doesn't mean they shouldn't have fun too. :)
I have...mixed feelings, about the NPO having been part of the PRL's government as well as a citizen during the coup. I know it's been almost 2 years since then but I'm still unsure if the NPO can be trusted. So for the time being I don't think it's feasible to revive a peace agreement with them.
I've never been one for legislative matters. Although I've done a lot in NS legislation has never been something I'm good at.
I'm interested in bringing RP to TRR. I've never been one to RP myself (although there have been rare occasions) but I really do feel this region has been missing out.
I was in the RRA for a couple years so I don't see any problems with that for me.
I like our current adspam policy.
I've never cared much for spam games. I've always preferred things that have more substance. I think we need more creative outlets with our allies. Festivals, writing contests, in-game competitive activities like the rock, paper, scissors thing we did a while back.
I know we've never really had a good relationship with Osiris but I really am concerned about what will happen in Osiris. I would suggest caution. TRR isn't the kinda region that uses back alley meetings and betrayal to topple regimes we don't approve of. All we can do is wait and see how things turn out.
Inactivity. Motivated, active people like Neop and myself are becoming less and less prevalent here in TRR. This community can't keep going if only a select few are making any effort whatsoever to maintain and improve it.