WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Moderate
The New Galactic Empire is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The New Galactic Empire
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The New Galactic Empire is ranked 5,309th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : The People's Republic of Jinqi of the region Red Flags proposed constructing embassies.
- : The dhsa of the region Timm and harr region withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The dhsa of the region Timm and harr region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of IraqGreece of the region Modern greece proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of The Midwestern of the region The New United States proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Matriarchy of United Gryndoria of the region Vandagard proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of The Western Islands and Centras of the region Entrados proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Viking Tribes of Barbaziun of the region The Viking Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dominion of The Gray Democratic Republic of the region All Hail God Emperor Kecz proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Order of the Sword and The New Galactic Empire.
The New Galactic Empire Regional Message Board
Call me skeptical but I don't really see a reason for everyone to move, and refounding under the same name? Unless I'm mistaken region names follow the same rules as nation names, meaning we'll be sitting around for 5 years or so waiting for it to be refounded anew. Now you could call me suspicious but based on looking at the region in question this just looks like a recruitment campaign. Feel free to clarify, I'm just going off of what I've seen
and upon noticing the password put on the region it kind of also looks like a way to keep people out
that's all now, promise
It does not, we can refound on update. Trust me and follow these orders so that I may control founder, with founder I can have more power faster and be able to rule and build. I can explain more later but for now we need to get things done.
I have asked Mutesetsa to leave this region page as a locked monument to the original founders of TNGE and leave me behind while all of you create a new future for the region on a new page founded by him. I pray that he grants my request and leaves an old man the remnants of his home to mourn and remember his friends.
Let me be 100% clear what will exactly happen:
All nations leave the region
The Region is deleted
As soon as it is deleted I found the region again, unlike nation names region names are available as soona s they die.
I then control founder account and can rule without fear of us being taken over.
TNGE Prospers and grows
To All Imperial Subjects,
I Emperor Scott, through Former Emperor Sturnn, would like to apologize to Darth Radix, and grant him his last request. All Imperial Subjects are to move to The Galactic order, Radix may leave his nation here to keep the region alive as a monument. Though he is welcome to bring a puppet and join the new region.
~Signed Emperor Scott
so be it, I've never been one to question Radix's authority, I merely was commenting on what I saw. Best wishes to you
I am staying here until everyone else moves, I will move once that occurs, some region, need a fresh start.
This Region shall stay as a memorial.
I am beginning a purge of members, those who are ejected, are welcomed(and I have messaged you) to the new region