WA Delegate (non-executive): The Dominion of Crystal Palais (elected )
Founder: The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in The Heartland
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, The Heartland is ranked 5,374th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Daevonia ceased to exist.
- : The Sovereign State of Jowowwo of the region United Regions of Greater Verona proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Kingdoms of Daemoniata arrived from Lazarus.
- : Genrakar ceased to exist.
- : The Free Republic of Siberastan departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : Spruce meadows ceased to exist.
- : Miraclia ceased to exist.
- : Daevonia arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Mountainsea ceased to exist.
- : The Free State of Wansul of the region Nova Vynerie proposed constructing embassies.
The Heartland Regional Message Board
Drat the luck. I always come on when it's too late!
No idea why they don't do this on a weekend.
Hey guys! Who's still kicking around? Upset to learn that the old forum is dead. A shame.
The region has been dead for several years, the Norwegian blue parrot has more life in it.
Some of us are still here, but... yeah, we're not super active these days to say the least. I would argue that we have not yet ceased to be, and I hope it stays that way a while longer if just because I have so many fond memories of the Heartland.
I will keep the door open and the fire on for as long as is needed.
Kind of like a care home.
They won't resurect my nation, Daemoniata so I had to create a new one. I was feeling nostalgic for the Heartland. I made a lot of friends and it saddens me to see it gone. Too bad all the maps and forums are gone. I wanted to look things over and remember better times. Upset that I wasn't able to keep in touch the last few years, life got in the way.
Merry Christmas Heartland.
It's good to see you back, though.
Happy holidays to everyone.
Thanks CP, MANY fond memories of my time in the Heartland. Hoping to see a few old friends still kicking around.