WA Delegate (non-executive): The Dominion of Crystal Palais (elected )
Founder: The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in The Heartland
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, The Heartland is ranked 648th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
- : The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia unsuppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : Forumwalker ceased to exist.
- : Nickandmadiyforever ceased to exist.
- : The Federal Republic of Aerigia arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia granted posting privileges on the The Heartland Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : The Miraculous Miracle of Miraclia arrived from Balder.
- : Nickandmadiyforever arrived from Union of Confederate Regions.
- : The Miraculous Miracle of Miraclia ceased to exist.
- : Forumwalker arrived from Balder.
The Heartland Regional Message Board
Seems no one visited the site for a long time and it was deleted by invision.
Sad to hear, some great history there
Sorry I suppressed a post by accident, not sure how.
Oops did it again, stupid phone.
Well, Hello I guess! Sorry for busting in on your conversation, though i'm not entirely sure how this game works.
At last! Seven months after the last average lifespan increase of a year, we've hit that mark again! The average lifespan in my nation is now 24 years.
At this rate, I should reach the real-world average in another 28 years or so.
Real world you say? 🤔
This is interesting. So what you are saying is that you currently have the life span that characters in the biblical world had. Consider women gave birth at age 12-14 and by 22 were old brooms and grandmothers.
Unfortunately. And yet scientific advancement is ridiculously advanced. I'm just going to postulate that my people are all aliens with a very short lifespan. Hmm, maybe they're Tau? That fits.
No, that is a misunderstanding of how averages work. The average lifespan wasn't that low because everyone died in their 20s, it was that low because the majority of babies died before the age of 5. If out of 10 children, one lives to be 40, another 60, another 80, and the rest dies at age 5, the average lifespan of those 10 is 21½.