WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in The Heartland
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, The Heartland is ranked 4,258th in the world for Most Stationary.
- : The Holy Empire of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : Dondris ceased to exist.
- : The Incorporated States of Algoreiea of the region United States of Algoreiea proposed constructing embassies.
- : Hasdian ceased to exist.
- : The Restored Monarchy of Luxiai ceased to exist.
- : The Dominion of Crystal Palais lost WA Delegate status.
- : The United Republic of East Klent departed this region for Crysanthia.
- : The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia removed regional password protection.
- : Stoniaso departed this region for Crysanthia.
- : New luxiai ceased to exist.
The Heartland Regional Message Board
Anyone have ideas on how to deal with the impending zombie apocalypse?
We have a stockpile of silver bullets... wait, wrong monster. Plenty of shovels, we have, too.
Is it me or does the zombie apocalypse seem much more apocalypse-y this year?
Would of been better running from Friday to Sunday, we'd have more time to fire missiles at each other.
Meanwhile, after months of progress... the average lifespan in Crystal Palais has finally hit the ripe old age of 23 years.
My environment and lifespan have been utterly screwed since they messed with the stats the last time, despite being in the top 2% of most healthy people worldwide, hilariously low crime, absurdly advanced technology ... ugh. Is it just because the weather and environment is messed up? What, are there tsunamis wiping out my nation on a monthly basis?
I've called The Heartland home for nearly seven years and was Delegate of and on for almost a total of three and a half years. Since I've been here, the tide of nations has come and gone. The Self-Raid of '13, the constant - and peculiarly timely - attacks of zombie hordes, the grand tradition of CTEing... all this and more mad my stay here memorable.
However, it is time I moved on to newer pastures. I just wanted to thank you all for having a great and welcoming region. A storied history and tradition that can't be matched.
Thanks again. -EK