WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Honorable Foxes of Fotar
The Council of Narnia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The Council of Narnia
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, The Council of Narnia is ranked 5,407th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Nice Moves of Mr Fox||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“What does the fox say?”|
- : Diamedes ceased to exist.
- : The Dominion of Dracovich ceased to exist.
- : The United Kingdom of Coopyrengal of the region Dispatchia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sultanate of Hells Bells 26 departed this region for Smyrna.
- : Embassy cancelled between The western hemisphere alliance and The Council of Narnia.
- : The Sultanate of Hells Bells 26 arrived from Nestene.
- : The Honorable Foxes of Fotar updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Honorable Foxes of Fotar removed regional password protection.
- : The People's Republic of Peoples Republic of James of the region The Campaigning Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- : The kingdom of kilgesh of the region The age of the geek proposed constructing embassies.
The Council of Narnia Regional Message Board
What Fotar says is true. I understand the nostaglia for CoN, I have it too, it was after all a creation of mine. But we have such a unique, positive, vision-filled culture here. But I want to widen that vision so that we can offer it to the greater public. It is, after all, about us and our values rather than the words "CoN". I hope to establish the same history and name for Cair Paravel, one that we will remember resonated with the NS world, rather than one limited to a small fan base. The theme of Narnia and its cornerstone, Aslan, will continue to go with us.
But we need your opinions, as we don't want to do this without you guys.
I of course will follow the leadership wherever it goes. As for staying here or moving to a new region, I have no opinion. I firmly believe it is the people inside the region that makes it, not the name of the region.
If you're in agreement, you can move to Cair Paravel now.
Nationstates has really changed since I died 2 years ago
I am making the move, everyone. I hope you will soon follow us to Cair Paravel.
Further Up and Further In!
Looks like I brought my nation back to life just in time to see the region die
The region will never die, so long as I am still in the game. It has been dormant for years, and will remain as such while we carve a new niche in the world in Cair Paravel.
Wouldn't a more apt metaphor be to move all the nations to Aslan's country? :P