Solar System RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The ERE Alliance Evolution of Solar System Founder

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Nudest: 1,366th Most Nations: 1,795th
World Factbook Entry

A Region for those feeling the world is not enough for them ... Everyone (terran or alien) is welcome here ...

Let's create something different in NS ... All governmental positions are open to active players ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_system

A member of Eastern Roman Empire

Alliance Chat Forum http://01ere.proboards42.com

Solar System named NS featured Region on October 3rd, 2008.

Embassies: Eastern Roman Empire, Hellenic Civilization, Greek Islands, Athens, Astyria, Ivory Tower, The Illuminati, Union of Soviet States of Solidarity, The Scandinavian Region, Eternal Silence, The imperial states of romelikdom, and Trans Planetary Alliance.

Tags: Featured and Small.

Solar System contains 8 nations, the 1,795th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in Solar System

The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.

As a region, Solar System is ranked 11,088th in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.

NationWA CategoryMotto

Regional Happenings

More...

Solar System Regional Message Board

You seem to barely speak English. So I'll put this simply. You have no power. You can't even eject me (Note for the stupid: This means get me to leave) from the region.

The Thundering Hordes of The Hunnic Empire- wrote:You seem to barely speak English. So I'll put this simply. You have no power. You can't even eject me (Note for the stupid: This means get me to leave) from the region.

But a good kick to the behind can, it's about time you learned some manners

The Thundering Hordes of The Hunnic Empire- wrote:You seem to barely speak English. So I'll put this simply. You have no power. You can't even eject me (Note for the stupid: This means get me to leave) from the region.


Does someone need a hug?

The Empire of Bear food wrote:Does someone need a hug?

We all need a hug

Solar System hugs all the new coming here nations! We are a peaceful Region and there is enough space for all!

The ERE Alliance Evolution of Solar System Founder wrote:Solar System hugs all the new coming here nations! We are a peaceful Region and there is enough space for all!

Haha good pun

Father christmas and his reindeer

Ho Ho Ho! A Merry Christmas to you all.

May the spirit of Christmas bring you love and joy and may the New Year bring prosperity to your region.

*As quickly as it arrived, the sleigh shot up into the sky, leaving behind presents for everyone*

Father christmas and his reindeer wrote:Ho Ho Ho! A Merry Christmas to you all.
May the spirit of Christmas bring you love and joy and may the New Year bring prosperity to your region.
*As quickly as it arrived, the sleigh shot up into the sky, leaving behind presents for everyone*

*PLANETS ALL ACROSS THE SOLAR SYSTEM START BURNING! AS DEMONS YELL*
"This is what you get for accepting Santa!"

Post by I suport communism suppressed by a moderator.

Hi.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics