by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Pony Lands RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Pony Principality of Princess Luna (elected )

Founder: The Pony Principality of Magical Equestria

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 76th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 148th Most Cultured: 1,034th+12
Largest Black Market: 1,144th Nudest: 1,298th Most Rebellious Youth: 1,371st Most Influential: 1,459th Nicest Citizens: 1,511th Most Devout: 1,737th Largest Welfare Programs: 1,749th Smartest Citizens: 1,951st Most Compassionate Citizens: 2,115th Largest Publishing Industry: 2,148th Most Beautiful Environments: 2,158th Highest Economic Output: 2,169th
World Factbook Entry

We've got ponies, therefore your argument is invalid.

Welcome to NationStates' original My Little Pony-themed region. Anyone wishing to RP a nation based on any part of the MLP franchise is welcome to set up shop here.

Our Regional Maps: LinkPony Lands LinkNorthern Pony Lands

PONY-THEMED NS FORUM THREADS

Pony Lands Map Discussion
CoPS RP Group (Updated 9/5/2015)
The Shift: An Update on the State of Holy Marsh (Reactions)
Glory to the God Princess: The Celestial War (Closed)
The Celestial Negotiations (Pony Lands: See OOC)
The Celestial Negotiations OOC Thread
A Hearth's Warming Party in the Summer(OOC|OPEN) (NEW!)


Embassies: Angels of Derp, Crystal Empire, The Discord Dominion, My Little Pony Equestria, The Empire of Friendship, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, New Lunar Republic, Tareldanore, Trojans, Mystria, Avalanchia, Vissella, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Eladen, Sacrum Romanum Imperium, Farkistan, and 30 others.The Mictlan System, Strategos Prime, League of Christian Nations, Armagedox, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Yerushalem VI, One big Island, Ivory Tower, The Illuminati, Eientei, Kotturheim, Valhalla, Warhammer 40000, Winterfell, Avadam Inn, Neo Otaku Utopia, Borealias, The Galactic Federacy, The Dirt Alliance, Arconian Empire, Krillin, Sagittarius Arm, The Bar on the corner of every region, League of Autocrats, East of West, Equestria, Canterlot, Rossferry, The Alliance of The Golden Phoenix, and EQDverse.

Tags: Multi-Species, Monarchist, Fantasy Tech, Serious, Magical, Featured, Silly, and Enormous.

Regional Power: High

Pony Lands contains 165 nations, the 76th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Scientifically Advanced in Pony Lands

World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.

As a region, Pony Lands is ranked 3,327th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.

NationWA CategoryMotto
71.The Furious Stuffed Animals of Rampaging Teddy BearsDemocratic Socialists“Hear and Fear Our Adorable Roar!”
72.The Pegasus Pony of CloudchaserDemocratic Socialists“Cloudchaser is Best Pony”
73.The Pony Republic of The FillypinesDemocratic Socialists“For Celestia, Ponies, Nature, and Country”
74.The Mystical Zebra Enchantress of ZecoraDemocratic Socialists“Our national motto is set on auto”
75.The Earth Pony of ApplebloomInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Cutie Mark Crusaders!”
76.The Magical Unicorn Pony of Twilight-SparkleDemocratic Socialists“Twilight Sparkle is Best Pony”
77.The Element of LoyaltyDemocratic Socialists“20% Cooler”
78.The Extensively-Used Fleet of Military-Grade ChoppersMoralistic Democracy“Moving Nations From Region to Region Since 2002”
79.The Colony of SybaritaIron Fist Consumerists“Every one belongs to every one else.”
80.The Most Serene Republic of WisewolvesNew York Times Democracy“Proud and Wise”
«12. . .567891011. . .1617»

Regional Happenings

More...

Pony Lands Regional Message Board

Arcanium of Mars wrote:I just got a message from him saying that he is declaring war on me simply because a post I made which I never even stated to whom it was directed to and was nothing more than a harmless joke. Further more, you cannot declare an RP based war over something that was meant to be OOC, ( which means out of character). That is meta gaming. Using. Non-IC stuff as a reason to start trouble. And I am sure that he is reading all this otherwise if he was truely done with this group then he would not have known what I said earlier. And I clearly did not post his name in my post as a way of referencing anyone in particular... Plus I rarely log on as it is and barely RP on here anymore as I have more important things to deal with, like real life. So I shall call all this war non-sence, void.

Why are you giving him attention?

THE GEOTOPIA TIMES
When The Cowards Come, Get Your Gun


Issue #010

Friday, January 19th, 2018

FIFTY CREDITS

WEATHER FORECAST
Who cares?

SLAVE PRICE
The current slave price remains steady, at 556 credits per head.

A WORD FROM THE HERALD
Herald Geo is still missing; this feature will return once he does.

SCHEDULED EXECUTIONS: 157
153 anti-war demonstrators
4 enemy sympathisers


COWARDS GROW SPINES
AFTER APOCALYPTIAN EXIT
Bill Smythe, Miltary Reporter

Following the Apocalypse's exit from Pony Lands, many former neighbours have taken to the Regional Message Board to voice their opinions of us, none of which are very flattering. The mere fact these opinions were not voiced while we were still resident there is proof enough that these nations - The Great Pony Empire of Arcanium of Mars and The Holy Society of Fulin - are scared of us, only daring to make themselves heard when we were not in a position to defend ourselves; Pony Lands has been locked with a password, preventing us from regaining entry to voice our own opinions.

Now, a third nation - The Federal Parlimentry Kingdom of MineLegotia and Equestria - has seen fit to list us, as well as our protectorates, as a 'Nemesis.' Needless to say, this is being treated as a declaration of war, and plans are already underway to bomb the MineLegoEquestrian capital of MineLegotian Canterlot. Many officers in the GDA expect this to be a very short war; at the time of writing, our military spending was nearly nine times higher than that of this new-found enemy.

"By declaring war on us, the MineLegoEquestrians have shown that they've got balls," General Kevin Dawson said earlier. "But we'll soon see how big those balls are when they face our armies on the battlefield. Their population is small, but determined; a few carpet bombings should put an end to that fervour. Furthermore, I am once again considering making use of our nuclear arsenal, but don't expect me to sign off on anything; the WA is snooping around again."

General Dawson also confirmed that reinforcements would be sent to The Paradise of Redman4933 and The People's Republic of Twilightlicious, to defend them against possible enemy attack or invasion, but also admitted that he didn't think much of the enemy's ability to do either.

"I am not an evil man," General Dawson continued. "If any of these nations wishes to end hostilities, then I would be more than happy to accept their surrenders. After all, the Paradise and Twilightlicious in particular are both keen to see a diplomatic end to the problem." He then sighed, and added, "However, I doubt the enemy will want to talk; if bloodshed is the only answer, then so be it."

What happens next is up to the enemy, but we are not prepared to sit around and wait for them to act; regardless of what they plan to do, we will continue with our plans to attack them.

If they want to talk, then they must contact the Paradisians.

But if they want to fight, then they'd better pray to their gods that we'll be merciful.

Glory to the Apocalypse.


Need more News? Visit The NewsStand.

Read dispatch

According to this link we are cowards despite the fact our nations had no interactions. I believe that is also against the rules, using our nation as a part of something without our consent?

Arcanium of Mars wrote:
THE GEOTOPIA TIMES
When The Cowards Come, Get Your Gun


Issue #010

Friday, January 19th, 2018

FIFTY CREDITS

WEATHER FORECAST
Who cares?

SLAVE PRICE
The current slave price remains steady, at 556 credits per head.

A WORD FROM THE HERALD
Herald Geo is still missing; this feature will return once he does.

SCHEDULED EXECUTIONS: 157
153 anti-war demonstrators
4 enemy sympathisers


COWARDS GROW SPINES
AFTER APOCALYPTIAN EXIT
Bill Smythe, Miltary Reporter

Following the Apocalypse's exit from Pony Lands, many former neighbours have taken to the Regional Message Board to voice their opinions of us, none of which are very flattering. The mere fact these opinions were not voiced while we were still resident there is proof enough that these nations - The Great Pony Empire of Arcanium of Mars and The Holy Society of Fulin - are scared of us, only daring to make themselves heard when we were not in a position to defend ourselves; Pony Lands has been locked with a password, preventing us from regaining entry to voice our own opinions.

Now, a third nation - The Federal Parlimentry Kingdom of MineLegotia and Equestria - has seen fit to list us, as well as our protectorates, as a 'Nemesis.' Needless to say, this is being treated as a declaration of war, and plans are already underway to bomb the MineLegoEquestrian capital of MineLegotian Canterlot. Many officers in the GDA expect this to be a very short war; at the time of writing, our military spending was nearly nine times higher than that of this new-found enemy.

"By declaring war on us, the MineLegoEquestrians have shown that they've got balls," General Kevin Dawson said earlier. "But we'll soon see how big those balls are when they face our armies on the battlefield. Their population is small, but determined; a few carpet bombings should put an end to that fervour. Furthermore, I am once again considering making use of our nuclear arsenal, but don't expect me to sign off on anything; the WA is snooping around again."

General Dawson also confirmed that reinforcements would be sent to The Paradise of Redman4933 and The People's Republic of Twilightlicious, to defend them against possible enemy attack or invasion, but also admitted that he didn't think much of the enemy's ability to do either.

"I am not an evil man," General Dawson continued. "If any of these nations wishes to end hostilities, then I would be more than happy to accept their surrenders. After all, the Paradise and Twilightlicious in particular are both keen to see a diplomatic end to the problem." He then sighed, and added, "However, I doubt the enemy will want to talk; if bloodshed is the only answer, then so be it."

What happens next is up to the enemy, but we are not prepared to sit around and wait for them to act; regardless of what they plan to do, we will continue with our plans to attack them.

If they want to talk, then they must contact the Paradisians.

But if they want to fight, then they'd better pray to their gods that we'll be merciful.

Glory to the Apocalypse.


Need more News? Visit The NewsStand.

Read dispatch

According to this link we are cowards despite the fact our nations had no interactions. I believe that is also against the rules, using our nation as a part of something without our consent?

Deal with it in private then.

In any case, the intern responsible for the previous message has been sacked and a more suitable position as a farmer has been found for her.

The person responsible for the sacking has also been sacked for not properly following procedure 0001AF39: Procedures on dismissal of diplomatic corps employees. She has been found a position on the same farm, and says she looks forward to spending more time with her family and dogs.

We wish the Celestial dharma for both of them.

Arcanium of Mars wrote:
THE GEOTOPIA TIMES
When The Cowards Come, Get Your Gun


Issue #010

Friday, January 19th, 2018

FIFTY CREDITS

WEATHER FORECAST
Who cares?

SLAVE PRICE
The current slave price remains steady, at 556 credits per head.

A WORD FROM THE HERALD
Herald Geo is still missing; this feature will return once he does.

SCHEDULED EXECUTIONS: 157
153 anti-war demonstrators
4 enemy sympathisers


COWARDS GROW SPINES
AFTER APOCALYPTIAN EXIT
Bill Smythe, Miltary Reporter

Following the Apocalypse's exit from Pony Lands, many former neighbours have taken to the Regional Message Board to voice their opinions of us, none of which are very flattering. The mere fact these opinions were not voiced while we were still resident there is proof enough that these nations - The Great Pony Empire of Arcanium of Mars and The Holy Society of Fulin - are scared of us, only daring to make themselves heard when we were not in a position to defend ourselves; Pony Lands has been locked with a password, preventing us from regaining entry to voice our own opinions.

Now, a third nation - The Federal Parlimentry Kingdom of MineLegotia and Equestria - has seen fit to list us, as well as our protectorates, as a 'Nemesis.' Needless to say, this is being treated as a declaration of war, and plans are already underway to bomb the MineLegoEquestrian capital of MineLegotian Canterlot. Many officers in the GDA expect this to be a very short war; at the time of writing, our military spending was nearly nine times higher than that of this new-found enemy.

"By declaring war on us, the MineLegoEquestrians have shown that they've got balls," General Kevin Dawson said earlier. "But we'll soon see how big those balls are when they face our armies on the battlefield. Their population is small, but determined; a few carpet bombings should put an end to that fervour. Furthermore, I am once again considering making use of our nuclear arsenal, but don't expect me to sign off on anything; the WA is snooping around again."

General Dawson also confirmed that reinforcements would be sent to The Paradise of Redman4933 and The People's Republic of Twilightlicious, to defend them against possible enemy attack or invasion, but also admitted that he didn't think much of the enemy's ability to do either.

"I am not an evil man," General Dawson continued. "If any of these nations wishes to end hostilities, then I would be more than happy to accept their surrenders. After all, the Paradise and Twilightlicious in particular are both keen to see a diplomatic end to the problem." He then sighed, and added, "However, I doubt the enemy will want to talk; if bloodshed is the only answer, then so be it."

What happens next is up to the enemy, but we are not prepared to sit around and wait for them to act; regardless of what they plan to do, we will continue with our plans to attack them.

If they want to talk, then they must contact the Paradisians.

But if they want to fight, then they'd better pray to their gods that we'll be merciful.

Glory to the Apocalypse.


Need more News? Visit The NewsStand.

Read dispatch

According to this link we are cowards despite the fact our nations had no interactions. I believe that is also against the rules, using our nation as a part of something without our consent?

They make their own newspapers? That's remarkable! I mean, I don't agree with what they're saying or their trigger-happy warmongering nature, but that's just impressive!

"When The Cowards Come, Get Your Gun"

You can call us cowards or treat us as an actual threat. Not both.

Following new legislation in Trotterdam, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends.

I think I'm doing fanfiction backwards.

Bulkan wrote:Deal with it in private then.

Hahahahhahahahahahha.
No.
This is GeodesicDragon we are talking about,
He does not do that,
He'll find eve way to undermine you,
My homelands was threatened by an ally of him!
IN THE SAME REGION

And we're back, with another apology for CTE'ing on you all. This is what happens when you go away for the holidays and forget to put your nation on Vacation mode.

Magical Equestria wrote:And we're back, with another apology for CTE'ing on you all. This is what happens when you go away for the holidays and forget to put your nation on Vacation mode.

No, my apologies, it was my fault for not checking my nation.

Forum View